Olympia Stone

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2004

Olympia Stone has been serving the surrounding Indianapolis area since 2002. Utilizing the most sophisticated machinery and processes available in the industry, we ensure perfect form and fit the first time. Visit our beautiful showroom and meet with our Stone Specialists so we can help you bring your design ideas home. Olympia Stone is Indianapolis' one stop stone and surface solution. When you visit our one of a kind showroom, be sure to mention that you found us on Angie's List. Service area not covered: Henry, Montgomery & portions of Bartholomew Counties.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Brody L.
10/09/2018
It all went according to plan. Easy to work with. Happy with final outcome
Description of Work
Remove super glue from countertop
Earlene B.
09/29/2018
Everything went smoothly and they were so accommodating. Justin (the lead man in the cutting area) couldnt have been more helpful! He was great with answering our questions and doing the work. Thank you!
Description of Work
I purchased a granite counter to premade that needed an inch taken off the width.
MICHAEL S.
05/15/2018
Would rehire them in a New York Minute. Very professional in every aspect of the job. Fast service- shorter wait for installation than we expected. We did a total of 3 countertops. Great selection of remnants that can save you $$$
Description of Work
Countertops of bathrooms
Patrick B.
02/05/2018
Had serious water damage to house that required remodeled kitchen. Laura Burtner worked with us and coordinated the job from start to finish. Measurements and installation went smoothly, and although we had a minor miscommunication on the faucet hole drilling, they sent a tech out ASAP to drill an additional hole for a sprayer on site. We’re loving our new quartz countertop!
Description of Work
Needed new kitchen countertops
LaRon R.
07/24/2017
It wasn't the greatest quote but it was decent. They were recommended by some co workers so I got a quote from them. From what I saw the quality looked good. We were just looking for a little bit of a cheaper quote.
Description of Work
They gave me a quote for granite in the kitchen.
marble & granite
Kristin P.
06/14/2017
Very helpful and easy to work with.
Description of Work
Kitchen countertops
LISA R.
05/01/2017
This is the third time we've worked with Olympia Stone and had the same wonderful experience. Matt Schuckman and Lori are so organized, proactive and excellent communicators. With some planning ahead of time I picked my quartz and arranged template and install with Matt for a complete kitchen remodel. At the last minute the sink I ordered from another company didn't arrive and Lori managed to make a quick phone call and had the sink I chose delivered within two days in time for install. There was a small issue with the fabrication of my counter and Matt made sure he took care of. Olympia Stone is top notch and I will continue to recommend my friends to them.
Description of Work
new quartz counters for kitchen and vanity
Debbie D.
04/12/2017
Communication and response was excellent, both at their business site, and once the job began, via phone calls, texts, and emails. The installers were very professional and cleaned up their messes, which were minimal. The one post install problem I had, they took care of immediately, which was a dishwasher leak.
Description of Work
I had quartz counter tops installed, a granite sink, and a new faucet.
John F.
03/20/2017
The countertops were expertly cut and finish and the installation was quick and efficiently performed. This installers were very well organized and clean up beautifully after themselves.
Description of Work
New granite countertop for kitchen and two baths.
Ellen M.
01/04/2017
From start to finish Olympia is a delight. The order process is easy and friendly. The gentlemen who came to the house to take measurements and did the installation were efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. I recommend them without reservation.
Description of Work
Granite countertops for remodeled kitchen
Sel L.
11/08/2016
Everyone at Olympia at all levels did a great job. Very helpful and knowledgeable...Special thanks to Bill (overall), Chris (measuring and advice), Jeremy and Anthony (Installers), and Larry (contractor). Seeing the laser layout on the actual slabs was very helpful. The people at Global were also very patient and informative. Installation attention to detail was impressive. We love our countertops and have no regrets.
Description of Work
Quartzite kitchen countertops
Cheryl P.
11/04/2016
They had told me it might be 5 weeks for install due to the holidays but they measured within 4 days of my order and then 1.5 weeks later it was installed. They let me view the cut out template on site before fabricating. The installers arrived on time and did a great job installing and answered my questions. It fits perfectly. I was very impressed with all the service and the price was the lowest quote I got to make it even better. Too bad all of my remodeling is done or I would use them again. I recommend them highly. Staff was organized and professional.
Description of Work
I needed a bathroom double vanity top and Olympia Stone had the best selection of remnants of any place I visited. They were patient as I walked their inventory and kept changing my mind to go back and forth.
Category
countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling
Cyndi L.
09/26/2016
From our initial contact with our salesperson, Tyler, to the selection process, installation and follow-up, we could not have been more pleased with the service, professionalism and quality of work. Everyone was very patient, respectful and helpful as we made our decisions regarding this kitchen project. The final results are absolutely beautiful and the quality of the work magnificent. We could not be happier.
Description of Work
We hired Olympia Stone to replace the granite in our kitchen and bathroom as well as to replace the kitchen sink and faucet.
SAM & JANE W.
09/02/2016
First the holes were too small. So I had to make a second visit. This time the holes were too large. When I determined the holes were too large, the person helping me simply walked away. No offer to make it right or refund my money.
Description of Work
Prepare a 12" x 12" marble square with four 1/2" holes in the center.
ceramic tile
LINDA T.
08/18/2016
Olympia - Outstanding advice from Tyler and Kate in design. Reviewed template before fabrication. Installers did a great job. Plumbers - Coordination for arrival of plumbers was not satisfactory. However, Olympia did refund a small amount for the tardiness of plumbers, and the plumbing company did return for a complementary service call. Would use Olympia again but opt for a plumber of our choice.
Description of Work
Remove old counter tops. Install granite. Install sink and faucet.
Jeff C.
06/04/2016
Olympia provided excellent advice in granite choice, created a very accurate template using computerized radar measuring system and provided very nice install. There is one seam that was joined very precisely and involved a vibratory device. All of the services were performed in a highly professional manner. Excellent work and service!!
Description of Work
Fabricated and installed granite kitchen counter tops.
marble & granite
John B.
05/20/2016
It went well. Everything seems to work well, they were pretty prompt. They were professional and did what they said they were going to do.
Description of Work
Replaced all counter tops in kitchen and bathroom, along with sinks and faucets.
Jim M.
05/14/2016
Salesperson Bill was extremely helpful and friendly. Great selection. The granite slab(s) we got are gorgeous and delivered on time and beautifully installed.
Description of Work
Sourced granite for countertops of renovated laundry room.
Laurel F.
04/24/2016
Working with Olympia Stone was great. The price was almost $1000 cheaper than our other bid and craftsmanship was fantastic. It was easy to schedule installation and they worked out delivery of sinks to their facility from the appliance company. Everything with Olympia Stone was extremely professional-- measuring, communication, etc. The installers were true professionals- fast but thorough and left things in perfect condition. The plumber reversed the faucets but came back a few days later (coordinated completely by Olympia Stone) as well as an electrician to ensure our connections worked and fixed everything just perfectly and very efficiently. I've never had such a good experience with any home upgrade project and would use them again in a heartbeat.
Description of Work
Tear out and removal of granite, sinks, cooktop and installation of new quartz countertops, sinks, faucets.
Gideon S.
02/24/2016
They did excellent work. It was clear that they wanted to make us happy and went the extra mile. Neil at the fabrication facility really took care of us. Highly recommended.
Description of Work
Olympia stone provided quartz countertops and other quartz pieces for our bathroom renovations.
David P.
10/22/2015
Excellent selection of granite at a very reasonable price. Arrived on schedule for measurement and install. Office called the day before both to confirm appointments. Workers were very skilled and we are pleased with result.
Description of Work
Install granite countertop
James F.
10/12/2015
We realized that our tile company had not provided the solid surface piece needed for seat in a new shower we were building Contacted Olympia and explained my dilemma and they went right to it. Their representative took me to the stone area, we looked at possible pieces to cut from and we placed the order. Said could take 4 days to finish and was done in two. This is the second time we have used this company and they really came to our rescue this time. Great people to work with and just a good overall company.
Description of Work
Prepared a stone slab for shower seat in new installation.
ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing
Margaret A.
09/14/2015
The workers arrived on time, completed work as ordered and explained care and maintenance of new granite top. There were no issues with entire process from initial ordering, measuring and install; everyone was professional and helpful
Description of Work
installed granite bathroom vanity top with two under mount sinks, faucet drillings and backslash with tear out of old vanity top
Larry N.
08/13/2015
Contractor came to install new granite counter-tops in our kitchen. We had waited about 2 months to find just the right slabs so this was a very important project. The measurement, layout, and fabrication went fine and the granite we had selected looked great in the shop. During the installation phase the on site crew failed to notice that the cutout in the granite for the sink was incorrect until the counter-top was installed and glued in place. In order to correct the problem the countertop would require removing and taken back to the shop to correct the cutout. We were not home at the time when we got a phone call informing us of the situation. We were told that the counter-top would be corrected and they would be back mid afternoon to reinstall the top and the plumber would then be called to finish the sink install and connect all the plumbing with disposal and faucet. When 6 pm rolled around and no counter-top we made a few calls and found out that the counter-top had been broken upon removal and was not repairable. Upon until that time we still believed that our counter-top installation would be complete at day's end. No call explaining the situation. The company had located a replacement slab from the same lot in Columbus but it would be a week before it arrived in Indianapolis. Again news to us. To make matters worse we had to inform our contact that we had no plumbing in the kitchen and that would not be acceptable for more than a weeks time. Only then did they make arrangements for a plumber to install a temporary sink and faucet and hook up the dishwasher, etc. They completely dropped the ball. The plumber finished up the temporary install around 9pm that night. He did a great job!!! The replacement top looked nice but to us it was not nearly as nice as the one we had originally picked out. But it is what it is. The final install went as planned.
Description of Work
Fabricated and installed granite countertops in kitchen
countertops, plumbing, marble & granite
Jane D.
07/14/2015
I went to their showroom and talked to Tyler. Explaining what I needed. He was able to give ma a ballpark estimate based on my measurements. We then went out the scrap area and I picked out a piece that would fit. He had the measurements taken and the piece I had found was not going to work. We went back to the store and was able to fine another scrap piece that fit our needs and was in our budget. It looks great.
Description of Work
Replaced a buffet/butler's pantry top with granite.

Phone

Visa
MasterCard
American Express

FAQ

Olympia Stone is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

Olympia Stone is open:

Olympia Stone accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

No, Olympia Stone does not offer free project estimates.

No, Olympia Stone does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Olympia Stone does not offer a senior discount.

No, Olympia Stone does not offer warranties.

Olympia Stone offers the following services: Countertops, Kitchen & Bathrooms, Fireplaces, Vanities, Outdoor Patios, Basements & Special Projects

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Interior Smith LLC

(5)

Interior Smith LLC

**Whether you’re remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, you’ll likely need some tile to finish off the project. Depend on our professional team to help you choose the right tile for your wants and needs.*** Home remodeling is one of the best ways to increase your property value and create a living space you love. With help from Interior Smith LLC, you can transform your home in Brownsburg, Indiana and surrounding areas from top to bottom. We specialize in ceramic tile installation, and our team can help you choose the right flooring for your space. Remodeling your bathroom? Contact today to schedule your free estimate and design consultation.

Hello, and welcome to Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing! We are a family-owned and operated air conditioning, furnace, plumbing and drain repair and installation company, and I would love for our team to have the opportunity to serve you! We take pride in offering the best customer service, the most technically trained service professionals and the friendliest team. No one loves helping you like we do, and it shows!

Mowery Heating, Cooling & Plumbing

Offers Coupon

Mowery Heating, Cooling & Plumbing

With over 50 years in the heating and cooling business, Mowery is dedicated to providing the best possible total indoor weather solution for you and your family. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your family’s unique needs. We've installed more than 10000 indoor weather systems in this area and we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for saturday work. Award winning. Additional phone numbers -(317) 852-4432, (317) 881-7626, (317) 207-4051 & (800) 860-4738. Additional DBAs - Mowery R P Cochran LLC. Award winning.