Russell Hill Contracting, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2016

Russell Hill Contracting LLC is a fully licensed, bonded and insured general contractor. We specialize in Insurance claims and Storm damage. With our expertise and partnership with licensed insurance specialist that can help work with your insurance company we separate ourselves with old world

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

roofing (191)gutter repair (44)skylight installation (4)chimney repair (15)drywall (14)air duct cleaning (12)siding companies (12)interior painting (11)house painting (10)general contractors (8)handyman (6)chimney cap repair (4)

Peggy F.

My roof was done in a timely and very professional manner, with great customer service. Coordination with the insurance company was seamless and everything was taken care of after my initial call. I live in a condo community, and they were successful to get the other four neighbors in my unit on board for repair from the storm that caused a lot of damage. The shingles were upgraded to a better quality than the builder provided, so it added a lot of quality and value to our homes. I did experience a leak in the bedroom after about 6 months during a very heavy wind and rainstorm. The company was careful in diagnosing the source of the leak, which turned out to be a faulty air vent that only leaked during severe wind and rain, and the repair was done successfully. I would recommend this company again to anyone anytime.

Description of Work
Roofing

Jordan A.

Went great! Very professional and personable people. Russell Hill was easy to work with and took care of my roof quickly.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/01/2022

Paige S.

Wonderful! I put my house on the market and needed my roof replaced quickly. Russell Hill Contracting had it done within 48 hours and it looked amazing. Very happy with their work and professionalism, will absolutely hire them again and have already recommended them to my neighbors and friends. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Roofing

Tony W.

Ramsey was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with the insurance process and his team did great job installing new roof. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Ted C.

They were great! I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Mary R.

Excellent! My insurance company initially denied the hail damage & need for a new roof. With Joe's help, submitting a very detailed report, with damages, and photo's of the damages, the insurance company accepted the claim and paid for the new roof. So very thankful to Joe for his persistence and professionalism. Excellent work!!

Description of Work
Roofing

Sean P.

Excellent service, very friendly and trustworthy. Offered great advice, and quote. Would absolutely recommend and will work with them going forward. Keep up the great work!

Description of Work
Roofing, Chimney Repair & Flashing

Category roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

Brant R.

Great job! Very friendly. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Bob A.

The work performed was top notch and everyone was very professional. I would highly recommend Russell Hill Contacting.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

Dianne S.

We felt so good to have Ramsey come to work with us. We had three estimates and felt like they were all too high. We had great service with getting a new roof. The crew was so impressive with their work ethic. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roofing

Jason S.

Great people to work with! Very knowledgeable and dedicated to customer satisfaction. This is the 2nd time I have hired this group and I will not hesitate to again in the future.

Description of Work
Roofing and Exterior Painting

Category roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

natalie F.

Ramsey at Russell Hill Contracting helped me with some chimney flashing before I sold my house last year. They were professional, great communicators and did exactly what they said they would. Smooth and easy hire that I would absolutely use/recommend again!

Description of Work
Flashed my chimney

Category roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

Tate W.

I loved working with Russell Hill Contracting on my new roof. They helped me work with the insurance company which made that part of the process very easy. They showed up to the all needed appointments and consultations on time. The roofing team was very professional and took time to do work the correct way and not cut any corners. I have neighbors close by and they took extra care to make sure my neighbors were not affect by my roofing construction. After the work was done they cleaned up all the debris and nails! I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Micheal F.

Russell Hill did a great job replacing my roof.

Description of Work
Roofing, Painting - Interior and Exterior

Category roofing, house painters, interior painters

Scott M.

Extremely professional. Very responsive crew showed up and efficiently performed high quality work. Our issue is resolved. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Gutter flashing

karey M.

A+ work! Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
Roofing

Mary R.

Wonderfully! Joe Hill successfully submitted photos & specific details as to the hail damage to my roof & successfully got it covered by my insurance. My insurance has previously sent an inexperienced adjuster who write up a summary misrepresenting the condition of the roof damages. So without Joe's professional help & expertise in negotiating these cases, my roof would not have been covered by my insurance. The work performed was exceptional, on time, and compjj look eyed in one day.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 08/20/2022

Charles H.

Great! very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/28/2022

Laura B.

Russell Hill Contracting was great! Very professional and everyone was kind and went above and beyond to do a great job! Thank you 😊

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Kathleen Y.

Excellent - front start to finish - fought insurance who was trying to be stingy, got whole job covered; communicated well via email and phone throughout, were honest, dependable, and completed the job in A timely manner and produced solid work. Very happy with the end product.

Description of Work
Roofing and siding

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 10/30/2022

Ryan M.

I needed someone who could work with my insurance and get the job done quickly. They helped me through the insurance claim process and had the new roof done within a week of getting my claim approved!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/02/2022

04/12/2022

Scott V.

Quickly provided a quote. Everyone was very friendly and the work was completed within a few days. Great price too. Laura in their office was amazing to work with. Very responsive (even while on vacation with her family).

Description of Work
roof reolacenent on shed

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

10/29/2021

Brian T.

Great company that does quality work at an affordable price. Very professional, on time, and has a great owner that puts customers first. Roof worker Jay is high caliber top of the line, and the office manager Laura communicates well and offers exceptional customer service

Description of Work
Roof replacement and gutter replacement