Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Greenwood, IN
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Greenwood
- Stoeppelwerth & Associates IncStoeppelwerth & Associates Inc. did an excellent job at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them for for surveying.
- Accura Land SurveyingEverything went very well. Philip explained from the get-go that he was really busy but that he would get me in as soon as possible. I am completely satisfied with the timeframe and the job he did and I would highly recommend his company for any survey work needed.
- Accura Land SurveyingIt went well. Philip let me know when he was coming and kept me updated because it kept raining. I received the survey paperwork promptly after the survey was completed.
- Axis Surveying, LLCOverall, it went very well. There was a hiccup or two at the beginning trying to make contact with them. But once we got rolling I was very pleased. The survey involved a little more work than expected, but they delivered in a pretty timely manner. They were very professional and good to work with. I had some follow up questions and they responded very promptly
- Stoeppelwerth & Associates IncI did submit a request for proposal through Angie's List, but did not get a response in a timely manner and we needed it done quickly, so I called them direct. I was immediately forwarded to Bruce Strack, their Director of Surveying. He was courteous and professional and got a written proposal to me by the end of the same day via email. The survey was done in less than a week, and certified drawings followed within a couple of days after that. All questions I had were answered promptly and professionally
- Township Surveys LLCI spoke with lee at Township Surveys LLC, which provided excellent info about the proposed survey. He was very thorough; the kind of person I want to do business with.
- Accura Land SurveyingThis past fall I reached out to this company after having a previous survey done in a similar location and they didn't disappoint the second time around as well! I corresponded with Philip back and forth once my wife and I had secured a purchase agreement. I needed a stake boundary survey completed to parcel off a couple of lots from the main property. Philip's team went to work right away and added a few more stakes as trees impeded the line of sight. Part of our closing agreement was having the boundary survey completed so a fence could be placed on the dividing lots. Philip was good at corresponding within a day or two of any messages sent however I did not know until later that his company was in the middle of moving office locations. I know he meant well, but a few times he said he was slightly behind getting the surveyor's report out and said to look for it the next day only to go another week before I needed to prompt him again. We still made our deadline but myself, realtor and title company started to feel the crunch. Overall it took a little over 3 weeks from initial contact to finish and get the report. I had received a few quotes from other companies and Accura was by far the best quote. The other companies offered extra bells and whistles that I did not need. I highly recommend Accura for any survey projects and would definitely use them in the future
- Accura Land SurveyingFirm advised regarding procedures and use of existing surveys...as a result did not need a staked survey ..appreciated the honest advise.
- Accura Land SurveyingAccura land surveying was very punctual. The appointment was less than one week away. The work was very professionally done. I received detailed drawings of the survey and they put permanent markers out. The fence company had no difficulty in putting up the fence using the survey markings.
- Accura Land SurveyingGreat. I think my neighbor is less than happy that he "lost" about 10 feet of property. Kudos to the surveyor though :)
Land Surveyors in Greenwood
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:The survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the propertyStewart R.
- Business Description:We are a growing company located on the Southeast side of Indianapolis. Our staff's experience includes road construction, building construction, aviation surveying, DNR wetland mapping, and Army Corps of Engineers waterways work. We have also spent considerable time working with local fencing companies to try and understand their needs. It is the goal of ARE Surveying to give all of our clients, from the largest government contract to an individual homeowner needing a fence or plot plan, exc..Recent Review:Went great job, great communication and on time. Very professional. Highly recommend.David S.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering and Land SurveyingRecent Review:Stoeppelwerth & Associates Inc. did an excellent job at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them for for surveying.John V.
- Business Description:Axis Surveying is a professional land surveying firm servicing Central Indiana. We are a small, yet responsive firm focused on proving boundary surveying services and high quality deliverable survey documents to the residential marketRecent Review:Overall, it went very well. There was a hiccup or two at the beginning trying to make contact with them. But once we got rolling I was very pleased. The survey involved a little more work than expected, but they delivered in a pretty timely manner. They were very professional and good to work with. I had some follow up questions and they responded very promptlyELLEN R.
- Business Description:Naturescape® is pleased to offer Complete Lawn And Landscape Care Programs for you at super savings. The philosophy here is to offer the highest quality programs using the very best fertilizer and weed control products, yet doing it at a price less than the cost of doing it yourself, and guaranteeing the results to your satisfaction. We are 100% committed to having each and everyone of our customers completely happy with their lawn. We have been servicing lawns for over 25 yearsRecent Review:It is going well. We signed up for seasonal mowing. They come every 7-10 days. Office personal is great and always call back if needed. They have online bill pay which is great.Missy W.
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB.
- Business Description:Hahn Surveying Group, Inc. has been surveying in central Indiana for over 35 years. We provide quality land surveying and engineering services that exceed our clients timelines and expectations at a fixed cost. Additional Phone - (800) 537-0642Recent Review:They did everything they said they would do in a very timely fashion. I didn't have a lot of price comparisons to evaluate them, so I assume they charged a fair price.Louis M.
- Business Description:We have 5 employees and 9 sub-contractors. Our billing process starts with an estimate that we can agree on, an invoice of the deposit/balance, and a receipt after the final payment. We axcept cash, credit, and Chase Quick Pay. Tell us you found us here and we'll give you 10% off your first estimate
- Business Description:Kruse Consulting in Avon, IN, is Indianapolis's premier land surveyor serving Hendricks and Marion counties since 2001. We specialize in commercial and residential site development, septic system and water main design and construction staking. We also offer boundary and land surveys. We contract all over Indiana and the Midwest, so when you need civil engineers or surveyors, contact Kruse Consulting in Avon, IN
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- New Whiteland
- Beech Grove
- New Palestine
land surveyors in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Do It Right Remodeling1860 W. Wyoming St.
- Do It Right Remodeling
- Ed Williams Consulting12205 Whitebark Dr
- Ed Williams Consulting
- Kruse Consulting7384 Business Center Dr
- Kruse Consulting
- Naturescape7258 East 86th St