Exterior door handles, hinges and deadbolt locks require reinforcement. This locksmith explains cost-effective ways to secure door knobs and door frames.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Evansville, IN
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Evansville
- Craig's Locksmith ServiceCraig was extremely courteous and professional. He worked quickly and was able to re-key all of my locks which now work perfectly. I would recommend him without reservation to my friends and family.
- D & M LocksmithAsked to come on Saturday AM to replace the entrance bolt that was failing. Showed on time with his wife, placed the new bolt without a problem, took only 10 minutes and was done well. Very reasonable price. Will call again.
- BOB THE LOCKSMITHBob was prompt and got out within half an hour. The lock mechanism broke and the key would no longer work, so he had work hard to remove the broken lock. He also put a new lock in the door.
- D & M LocksmithMr. Mason (Melvin) arrived a couple of hours after my non-emergency call. He was very congenial and began work immediately. After removing the faceplate of the lock, he stated ?here?s the problem? as he took out the latch in pieces. He did not have an exact matching latch with him and said that he would have to go get one. He arrived back a little later with the latch and this time he was accompanied by his wife. She was as friendly as her husband and assisted him in getting the new latch in place. When that task was finished, I asked him if he could re-key a rear door lock for me. He looked at the lock and said ?no problem?. They took care of the re-keying and then his wife took care of my credit card payment. I am very pleased with their service, which was a total of $75; $45 for the service call, $5 for the new latch, and $25 for re-keying the back door. I will use D & M Locksmith for any future locksmith needs
- D & M LocksmithDid a great job for a reasonable price. Rekeyed the locks on our doors. We were not sure what we needed to do- if we need to replace entire hardware or just rekey. They gave their opinions and quotes and did a nice job.
- FELTS LOCK & ALARM CO INCThe locksmith re-keyed several locks for me. He also replaced a lockset so that it could use the same key as the others. On time, quick, and very informative about lock technology. I would gladly use their services again.
- All American Locksmith & AlarmGreat Service! Very prompt and very knowledgeable. Considering how quick they showed up and how long it took to fix the problem we felt they were very reasonable. We finally have a locksmith that we can count on showing up when they say they will!
- D & M LocksmithI would recommend Melvin to anybody for any locksmith problem or issue. I called him when we was already in route to another call but said he would be avail right away. Well 15 minutes he called me back and told me he could come to me or if I wanted to SAVE money then I could meet him at his home. First he had to pick the shattered key out of the lock which was tricky but he got it done. He then had to find a matching blank, which wasn't easy, and then duplicate it from the broken key. Normally a duplicate would work but the lock was damage so we had to pull the lock. After trying about 20 different locks and changing out part we finally found one that would work if he customized it a bit. Anyways after an hour and a half of one thing after another causing problems it was finally finished. Sounds expensive right?? It was only $50 to go through all of that and believe me when I say it was a very weird lock that was different in some way from every lock he had. (He prolly had 100 locks we tried matching it to.) in the end he was friendly the whole time and kept saying, and quot;it's going to be replaced and working before you leave and I won't stop until it is.and quot; I was extremely satisfied and was VERY reasonable prices
- CONNER COMMERCIAL LOCK & SAFEWe're very happy with them. I liked their prices. They were on time, did good work and we didn't have any call backs.
- FELTS LOCK & ALARM CO INCI like their professionalism, their prices are good and I've always been happy with their work. They've been very responsive whenever we've needed them.
Last update on July 27, 2017
Locksmiths in Evansville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Deadbolts can protect your home, family, and belongings from unwanted guests if installed correctly. Read this guide to learn more about choosing and installing the right deadbolt for your home.
Shopping for new doors? Don't forget the knobs! Learn the different functionality and potential designs of the six best types of interior doorknobs.
Find locksmiths in
- Mount Vernon,
- Fort Branch,
- New Harmony,
- Oakland City,
Locksmiths in Evansville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All American Locksmith & Alarm3322 Montgomery Ln
Newburgh, Indiana 47630
- All American Locksmith & Alarm
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268