Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Evansville, IN
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Evansville
- United Dynamics IncI really liked the whole interaction with the United Dynamics team. From the initial website inquiry, the responsiveness with Josh, Nick, Ashlea, Tray, and the team. I could tell that they care about the job. Thank you again. We will likely be in contact for additional work.
- Hoffman Concrete, LLCI found Hoffman Concrete to be an excellent choice in contractors. All services went as planned. Communications between Hoffman were great,, site work and workmanship top notch. I would highly recommend Hoffman Concrete.
- Alguire ConstructionIt was all done properly and on time. They were very professional and they had guys who knew what they were doing.
- Rudd ConcreteWhen I got back, I was happy to find a GREAT job left behind! There was nothing I would have done differently. It is level, the garage is smooth, and the apron in front was “swept” to give it a textured, no-slip surface. The apron was slightly sloped just as I had asked, to allow for proper water draining. Communication was a little lacking at the beginning. Brandon was not responsive to my texts and missed a meeting we had scheduled (to look at the site) without calling to let me know. Once I advised him communication was important to me, he was better about responding to texts and phone calls. He told me exactly what day they would start the job, and he held to that schedule. As they worked the job, he sent me pictures to keep me posted on the progress, which was important since I wasn’t there to see it myself. One final thought: I called several contractors here in Owensboro to get bids on the job. One I called because I was familiar with his business and had actually gone to church with him back in the day. When I called him and asked for a quote he said, “Well, if you use me, I’m going to be high…probably $X,XXX. I’m really more on the commercial/industrial side of things. But I tell you who you need to call—Brandon Rudd. He will be affordable and he does good work!” This turned out to be great advice. Brandon gave me the best quote of anyone in town, and the job he did was exactly what I was hoping for. I will call him first the next time I need any concrete work done
- Jeffco ConstructionThis company just completed a covered patio in our neighborhood. We needed a new sidewalk and asked the owner for an estimate. We were impressed with the work on our neighbor's house and the workers seemed professional and considerate of any noise or matters that might inconvenience us. So we asked for an estimate. Since he did not do this type of work, he provided us with a referral. I will consider this company for future construction needs
- Orlando Pfingston ConcreteIt took longer than expected, but that was due to Jerry wanting to make sure it was done right. We love it!!
- Jeff Angel ExcavationAs I mentioned above the plan and progress went well and was well planned out. Once Jeff starts his work he finishes is as the weather allows. A+
- Neema LLCVery happy with finished product. Worked daily during the week till completed. Had landscaping specialist design plans.
- Concrete TechThey were very prompt and I feel like he knew what he was knowledgeable. The work was high quality. They were able to get the job done on time. Their estimate was right on.
- LARRY BURGDORF CONCRETE INCIn June I left a phone message for L. Burgdorf and he got back with me in a day or two. He came at the specified time to measure and explain how the work would be done. Sent me an estimate within a week, which I accepted. He was so busy I had to wait until late August, early September for the work to be done. I was always kept informed as to times they would be coming. The crew sawed through a return line to the pool and fixed it promptly. It really wasn't their fault as I wasn't sure how deep the line was buried underground. They did a wonderful job of breaking up the concrete around the deep end of the pool right up to the coping edge. Very little ended up in the pool. Easy cleanup. The driveway was widened 6' and they repositioned my mailbox too. The walk was widened as I had wanted, and a slight curve was added as well. We also had a new pad poured at the front doors. It took the better part of a week for all the work to be done. I have no complaints about the work or the crew or L. Burgdorf. Everyone was very pleasant and professional. I'm thinking about having a back yard sidewalk put in and Burgdorf will be who I choose. He was recommended to me by some neighbors he had done work for. It was very expensive but very well done
Concrete Repair Contractors in Evansville
- Business Description:tree trimming and pruning mulching stump removal storm damage dead wood removal tree removal emergency service retainer walls small concrete jobsRecent Review:Chris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire againkayla f.
- Business Description:TeamLA's Handy Service is here for most of your home improvements/repairs! I've been repairing home's for 20+ years! I give electronic estimates through email or texts messages! No job is too big or too small! Looking forward to servicing you! Owner: Mr. Lorne K.AgadaRecent Review:It was completed in a timely manner with quality work and affordable!!! Will use again!!Patricia B.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a com..Recent Review:I'm in the process of getting estimates to replace all 34 windows in my home. I've done extensive online research regarding window materials, options and manufacturer ratings to help guide my selection of local companies dealing in the windows brands in which I'm interested. Bee window was listed on the Infinity by Marvin website as their only "partner" in the Indianapolis area. I then went to the Bee Window website to get additional information about the company. I should have realized when there was virtually no useful information about windows in general or about Infinity by Marvin windows specifically in the entire site coupled with the fact most links led to a page to asking for contact information that the company should be avoided. Unfortunately, I did provide my contact information on a Monday evening and then left for a four day business trip during which time they called no less than 3-4 times a day (always catching me in the middle of conference calls or meetings when I was unable to answer) without leaving a single voice message. While driving back to Indianapolis tonight, a Bee representative called again and I was finally able to take the call. The representative thanked me for signing up for their contest to which I responded I thought I signed up to get an estimate. The representative inquired about the details of what I was looking for (replacing all 34 windows in my house). She then asked if I had a spouse (which I confirmed) and wanted to schedule an appointment time during which both my spouse and I would available. I explained my father recently passed away and we were we were taking turns going to another city to get my father's house ready to sell as well as managing his business and employees short term until we had time to wind it down as well. The sales representative insisted my spouse and I both had to be present at the appointment and suggested we could schedule something a few weeks out to make that possible. My spouse and I agreed I would handle gathering estimates for this particular project which we would both then review to make a final decision. Quite frankly, I'm stunned by the unmitigated gall and arrogance of a company that thinks it's an acceptable business practice in the 21st century to tell potential customers how to run their lives as a condition for the "privilege" of getting an estimate. When I stated such a meeting was neither likely giving our current circumstances nor necessary from our standpoint, the representative told me she couldn't schedule an appointment without both of us present. So I muttered something about stupid business practices and hung up on her. I should probably be thankful Bee Window's insulting and antiquated business model saved me from wasting my time given their overinflated prices I've seen other reviews here mention. Still, it's mind boggling a company would turn down an opportunity to quote on a job worth tens of thousands of dollars because potential customers won't arrange their lives to conform to their demandsMichael J.
- Business Description:Elbert Construction is a general contractor specializing in residential roofing. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau and you can check out our reviews on Angie’s List. We are located in Noblesville and serve the entire state of Indiana. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on getting much of our business through referrals from our customers based on their satisfaction. We are big enough to serve y..Recent Review:Horrible experience. Botched job!! Day one after construction I asked someone to please come look at the job!! Steve blew me off until time to collect final payment. Then tried to tell me it was acceptable job. After two attempts to fix some of the issues. We felt defeated. Then Don Harr called , ask about how it went. He immediately came out to look, after looking the problem was reveled, First, the OSB board was installed wrong, which made everything not line up correctly. He also stated that he had recommended another installer to do our job, He admitting to the fact that Steve was too busy and changed what he had proposed for our job. At that point we threw our hand up ?? What were we to do tear it all off and start over ??? I was lead to believe that Steve was in charge, latter found out we should have called Don from day one. Don was the only truthful one if the bunch!! Even the Window and Gutter installer’s called Steve about the job after they saw the conditionMartha R.
- Business Description:Concrete and Decorative Concrete Contractors with over 30 years of experience. We proudly served Boonville and Evansville. Family owned concrete company. Commercial concrete, Residential concrete, Residential concrete repair, concrete driveway, concrete repair servicRecent Review:Concrete work was acceptable; however, when they said they were finished with the job, neither the handrail, nor the front porch columns were reinstalled. I texted Ron that he needed to finish up. Ron stated he did not include in his quote to reinstall the handrail nor the columns. They did go back and reinstall the handrail, but not the columns. Ron stated columns were rotten and they are not. They do need a new coat of paint, but far from rotten. Who quotes a job and does not include putting things back the way they were. Now I need to hire a contractor to reinstall the front porch posts. Dwelling has temporary 2x4 support holding up the porch which could get kicked out and fail at any time - going on 3 weeks now. .Very dissatisfied. Don't useTom B.
- Business Description:Popham Construction has provided construction services for area homes and businesses for 35 years. We employ our own team of 18 experienced construction specialists to ensure consistency and quality workmanship in every project. Most of our craftsmen have been with the company for years. The Popham Team is also committed to ongoing education and development. Popham Construction is dedicated to retaining our family of employees who not only are expert workers, but also know the importance of e..Recent Review:6 long months, kept trying to add cost.R - C R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Concrete sealing costs vary depending on the type of concrete you use and the size of your driveway. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Evansville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Central Indiana AsphaltPO Box 613
- Concrete Supply LLC4300 Vogel Rd
- Concrete Tech2221 Washington Ave
- Contractor Solutions Top to Bottom, LLC5508 Hamburg Pike
- Contractor's Co-op of America2633 N. State Route 61
- Custom Masonry LLC6025 may rd.
- Central Indiana Asphalt
- D J Crews Group11225 E 200 N
- D J Crews Group
- EFC Building Services1633 Winchester rd
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Elbrink Enterprises LLC3001 Koressel Rd
- Enhanced Concrete Systems20108 - 63 Street,
- Evansville Concrete Services6608 Old State Rd
- EFC Building Services
- Owens tree&mulch
- Owens tree&mulch
- QUALITY HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC1077 Windsor place
- QUALITY HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC
- SCHEESSELE & SONS CONSTRUCTION7040 SAVANNAH DR
- SCOTTY'S LAWN EQUIPMENT SALES1111 E Warrenton Rd
- SK concrete construction LLc
- Superior Industrial and Decorative Concrete10660 Old State Road 37
Tell City, Indiana
- Superior Services2709 BITTEL RD.
- SCHEESSELE & SONS CONSTRUCTION
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc