If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Evansville, IN
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Evansville
- BJ's Asphalt PavingThey did excellent work we are very satisfied with the service that they provided and they did not made any mess and they are clean and tidy
- Seal TechRay did a good job and was very fast at sealing my aggregate concrete! Would recommend.
- Seal TechExcellent work, very professional, prompt. We have used several different companies in the past. Seal Tech is the best.
- Seal TechHe was very meticulous in cleaning and sealing. His price was fair and he was professional! I would call Ray again!
Driveway Pavers in Evansville
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Steel Tech.Recent Review:<p>Ray did a good job and was very fast at sealing my aggregate concrete! Would recommend.</p> <br />Jordan B.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:May contact through email.Recent Review:The driveway looked good right after it was paved in May of 2010. Sonny Stanley, the owner, provided a written warranty against cracking for two years. However, within a few months, weeds were growing up in cracks along the edge of the driveway. I called Mr. Stanley and he said that he would come out and spray the grass and patch the driveway. He never showed up. I called Mr. Stanley back in May of 2011 to remind him of the cracks. He came out and looked at the driveway and told me that he would cut the edges of the driveway off where it cracked, put dirt along the edges at his cost and give me free sealcoating. After not hearing from him for about two months, I called him again. He came out three days later, said that he did not understand why the driveway was cracking, and said that he would talk to the asphalt manufacturer. After not hearing from Mr. Stanley, I made three calls to him over the next three weeks. He made several excuses, including that the person that he needed to talk to at the asphalt manufacturer was on vacation (which the asphalt manufacturer later said was not the case) and that the cracking was my fault because I did not put dirt at the edges of the driveway after he paved it. The theory that the driveway was cracking because I did not put dirt at the edges did not seem rational to me, since the cracks existed even where the ground alongside the driveway was level with the asphalt. After telling him that I did not agree with his theory, he hung up on me. I then called the asphalt manufacturer myself. The asphalt manufacturer sent a representative to my house a few days later. After seeing the driveway, the representative of the asphalt manufacturer immediately said that the cracks were caused by a problem with the base, which was either not thick enough or too wet when put down. The representative said, in his professional opinion, that Mr. Stanley should stand behind it and that he would call Mr. Stanley and tell him so. Later that day, Mr. Stanley called and apologized, saying that he would take care of it by the end of the following week. After not hearing from him by the end of the second week, I sent him a letter, since my numerous phone calls in the past were getting me no where . He called me a few days later, saying that I was not giving him enough time (after having reported the cracks a year earlier and he had already missed his own self-imposed deadlines). He then suggested that he drill a hole in my driveway to take a sample of the pavement and to test it, although he had already admitted the cracks were his fault and the asphalt company had told me they perform tests on all of their batches, of which their records showed that there were no problems with the batch used on my driveway. I told him not to come out, as I wanted a representative of the asphalt company to also be present. I called the asphalt company and they agreed that they would be willing to come out when Mr. Stanley was there. However, Mr. Stanley refused to come out a representative of the asphalt company was to be there. In the following weeks and months, I sent Mr. Stanley a certified letter that he reused to accept, the asphalt company made several calls to Mr. Stanley, but he stopped answering his phone. To date, more than three years after I complained about cracks in my driveway, Mr. Stanley has refused to honor his written warranty, although he said several times that he would do so. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br / read lessCurtis K.
- Business Description:I do free estimates and accept cash or check for payments.
- Business Description:We have 40 years experience serving the needs of both residential and commercial properties in the Indiana/Illinois area. We take pride in high quality workmanship and fair pricing, and our expertise will serve you well. Our company is, of course, fully licensed & insured. Additional emails - Scott@CentralIndianaAsphalt.com, Georgia@CentralIndianaAsphalt.com, Steve@CentralIndianaAsphalt.com, Chad@CentralIndianaAsphalt.com, Todd@CentralIndianaAsphalt.com & Jack@CentralIndianaAsphalt.com. Addit.. read lessRecent Review:I spoke to Central Asphalt stated they do not do concrete work <br />Howard W.
- Business Description:We are a highly skilled and motivated Restoration/Cleaning Mobile Media Blasting Company. We do it all from non abrasive GREEN Dry Ice Blasting to Dry and Wet Blasting with almost every media option out there. Our goal is to service your Industrial/Commercial/ & Residential projects with great customer service, work eithic, & integrity. The list of applications and industries we service is a mile long but transformation and renewal is our top priority. Paint removal from any surface , Facilit.. read less
- Business Description:Master Paving
- Business Description:Asphalt Sealcoating Parking lots Driveway Commercial Residential Local Family owned Small Business
- Business Description:We hire contractors with no less than 15 years experience . We send crews out containing two to five men depending on the job. Each crew is responsible for it's own hourly employees. We currently except payments by check, money order, or cash. Credit card payments pending. Work is guaranteed for a period of five years read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Mount Vernon
- Fort Branch
- New Harmony
- Oakland City
driveway paving contractors in Evansville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Central Indiana AsphaltPO Box 613
- Central Indiana Asphalt
- Indy Blasting10260 N. County Rd. 471 E.
- Indy Blasting
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100