Ellerman Roofing

Founded 1957 • With Angi since May 2010

1726 Burke Shiloh Rd

SPENCER, IN 47460

Providing quality flat and shingle roofs in south central Indiana for nearly 60 years. 10- to 15-year warranties on flat roofs; 7-year labor warranty on shingle roofs....

roofing (73)gutter cleaning (24)gutter repair (17)chimney repair (1)

01/10/2018

did a great job, prompt, complete, price is fair

Description of Work
cleaned my gutters (which are high!)

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

10/10/2017

The company installed a membrane roof on the low-slope sunroom addition and a shingle roof on the addition with a pitched roof. They did an excellent job. The sunroom stays very cool in the summer because it is so well insulated and the white membrane reflects the heat of the sun. Both roofs look great and very professionally installed.

Description of Work
New roof on additions to house, one low slope and one pitched.

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

08/15/2017

The service provided was excellent. The workers were very experienced and quick to get the job done well. We have had no problems since the roof was put in. I will call on them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and hard-working roofing service.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof for our house.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

07/10/2017

Terrible from the start. The owner, Dennis, was very engaged during the estimate and talking through all of the work that we needed. Once we were ready to perform the work we let him know and ....nothing. I had to contact him several times to get him to come out and start. He had told me that I didn't need to pay him anything until they started, so I didn't. I called him, for the 3rd or 4th time n...

Description of Work
Old shingles torn off, new paper, drip edge, shingles put on and also some decking was replaced due to a leak. Both the house and the shed were done. Also the ridge vent was replaced(which is what caused the leak to begin with).

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

04/14/2017

We were very pleased with the work that this company did for us.

Description of Work
We had a new roof put onto our home. Dennis Ellerman was very pleasant and helpful. His crew worked hard and were very conscientious. They cleaned up after themselves and left our home looking so much better. They also replaced the roofing on our porch in a different material. Finally, we had them install new gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

03/28/2017

I have used their services twice. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

01/10/2017

The interaction was good, but I didn't even have to interact with them that much over it. They got it done in a timely fashion and responded to my emails and phone calls.

Description of Work
They cleaned the gutters and extended the downspouts.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

01/10/2017

I like that they came out to do the emergency work quickly. They didn't do all the work immediately, but they did the stuff that was important to be done timely, quite quickly. I thought that was pretty good.

Description of Work
They cleaned the gutters and they did some minor repair on a different part of the gutter. First, they cleaned the gutters for an emergency cleaning (of they came out quickly to deal with it) and came back later to clean the rest of the leaves out of the gutters, and there was some minor repairs to the gutters at that time.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/05/2016

12/12/2016

HORRIBLE. Angie's list required 3 dates of availability. After the first date was missed, and no phone call had been made to even schedule the appointment, I called Ellerman. Gentlemen explained he had recently been injured and was very booked. He said he would call back to schedule a time in the next week. He never called back. After the 3rd date of availability was missed, I called again. An app...

Description of Work
Simply needed my gutters cleaned. Booked the contractor through an Angie's List special - for $100 gutter cleaning service. Gutters should have been cleaned of all debris.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

Review for Ellerman Roofing - 1726 Burke Shiloh Rd, SPENCER, IN - 34102234

06/06/2016

They were very timely and easy to contact. They were knowledgeable and open for answering questions. Quality workmanship.

Description of Work
They tore off my old roof and replaced it with a new one.

Work Completed On 05/30/2016

Flat & shingle roofs; gutter cleaning & repairs; Rhino gutter screens; leak detection & repair; chimney flashing. Payment upon completion unless other arrangements are made prior to the start date.

Gutter installation