When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Peoria, IL
There are 14 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Peoria
- Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc.It is tremendous. John French and his crew are 100 percent. They are personable and they came on the job like a swarm of bees and just work work work work work until its done. And we give them a 100 plus rating and would recommend them to anybody. John and the guys are terrific and they are best in the business. I am very very happy with the crew
- Illinois Remodeling ConsultantsI was a little concerned because of the weather but it didn’t even slow them down. I had few other bids but decided to go with IRC because they were local and had a good track record. I’m glad I did! -Becky W.
- Illinois Remodeling ConsultantsI’m super satisfied, nice to know there are still companies that have such high standards and affordable pricing like IRC!!! Thanks for everything!
- Kitchen & Bath SpecialtiesI recently had the opportunity to work with Joe Laverdiere on a project. Joe is on time, knowledgeable, and thorough in his work. If your looking for a professional contractor, Joe is your guy!
- Kitchen & Bath SpecialtiesThe entire process took about 6 weeks, with a few delays and some minor errors and misunderstandings. However, on the whole I am quite pleased with Joe's work and definitely would recommend him. He is highly skilled, patient, good-natured, and conscientious. Whatever snags may develop, he is committed to resolve them to the client's eventual satisfaction. This process was a learning experience for me because I never had employed a contractor for any major project before. The few issues over which I did experience some frustration were as much my own fault as Joe's, because I was too eager to start the work before we had clarified and written out all of the finer points of our contract in sufficient detail. If you want to just leap in as I did with little more than a handshake, Joe is probably the best guy you could find to treat you fairly, but still you would be wise to plan things out and specify all expectations and obligations more thoroughly than I did in this case. Bottom line: I DO recommend Joe highly and probably will engage his services again myself. His assistants are also good, friendly, courteous and skillful guys. Thank you Joe, Sean, and Jason
- Precise Repair & RemodelScott gave us a reasonable estimate and without being asked added that he would do any necessary structural repairs to the decks before repainting them. We did not want the decks to just have waterproofing or clear coat. We requested the deck over paint. He had his employees do a great job, first power washing both decks and then painting the floors and stairs and using a matching solid color stain on the railings and spindles. They applied two coats over two days and did an excellent job. We are very happy with the work and what we paid for it. They were there when they said they would be and they did everything they said they would and did it very well and very professionally. We will use him again and would give him the highest recommendation we can
- Precise Repair & RemodelWe contacted several contractors for bids. Mr. Wight responded quickly. He came out to our home, discussed the project, took notes and gave us an estimate via e-mail. He was very clear in all our communications. He worked with us every step of the way to meet our needs. And the deck is better than we had hoped for. Mr. Wright and his crew were very careful and took precautions with our property so nothing was damaged. This was a great experience
- Precise Repair & RemodelThe service went good. I liked their punctuality and they stayed later to get the jobs done. They always get me informed of any issues or problems that came up. So, when we did go over the bid it was for a very good reason. I would use them again.
- BRAD BURGESS CONSTRUCTIONBrad’s team was very accommodating and responsive to our requests. They made suggestions to improve our requests. Defintely would hire again for other jobs!
- BRAD BURGESS CONSTRUCTIONBrad was referred to us by a friend of a friend. My wife and I were trying to get bids on a home addition/remodel. We contacted a dozen contractors, 3 actually showed up. Brad was the only one I feel to take us seriously. He brought out a designer from the lumberyard, who took down our ideas and came back with several options for us, including 3D pictures with color matched siding and roofing. Brad met with us several times with the bids, the bank would only allow us a certain amount, and Brad worked with us very well to make that number happen. After signing the contract, the real work began. Every step of the way, Brad was there, from the day they excavated to the last nail driven. The workmanship is top notch, we are extremely pleased with everything done. it is kind of bittersweet that our project is coming to an end, I really enjoyed working with Brad and Scott. Even though our project wasn't the largest, to us it was everything, and Brad respected that. We simply could not have asked for anything more. We did go over our budget quite a bit, but we got things that were not included in the original bid, and Brad was very very good to us on those additional costs. Those items were things that we chose, additional to the bid upon work. I think we would have came in way under budget had we not splurged on more expensive materials and other items. The results are astounding though, so we are pleased. After it was all said and done, we have doubled the size of our home, all new windows, all new siding (his siding sub is probably the BEST siding installer around), new HVAC, insulation, floor coverings, it's shaping up to be a brand new house. A huge thank you to Helems Siding, Litwiller Excavating, Cordts Heating, Kaiser Electric, and of course, Brad Burgess Construction
Deck Companies in Peoria
- Business Description:Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. has won the Super Service Award five years in a row in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Elite Seamless Gutters, Inc. and its employees take pride in our work! Our priority is customer service. We are the #1 seamless gutter company in the state of Illinois. We're a tree service company too! We can get to any tree you have with our new Teupen Spider equipment! We are a full service contractor who specializes in 6" residential seamless gutters, gutter guard and we ..Recent Review:They we're incredibly efficient. Pricing was reasonable .The crew were efficient and very professional. The equipment was excellent because they were able to get through our fence to remove the trees.scott M.
- Business Description:Sept 2021 Currently not accepting new projects. Thank you for understandingRecent Review:It is hard to find a trust worthy, good quality and reasonably priced contractor these days. I am fortunate to know Scott. He had done a range of medium size projects for me in the last 10 years, ranging from kitchen back splash installation, Range Hood fan installation, to bathroom shower remodeling. I was always impressed with the work quality and competitive pricing. The latest major job he just finished for me this week is a major master bathroom remodeling, which includes installation a new freestanding tub and new title floor, which requests removal of existing jet tub, installing new title, freestanding tub & faucet, vanity, lights, and mirrors. The whole job took a full two weeks to complete. The work is done on time with excellent quality. Overall quote was competitive to begin with and Scott actually completed the job below cost at the end. Hard to find a good and honest contractor like Scott these daysMengju L.
- Business Description:Cronkhite Home Solutions has 20 years of experience providing quality home improvements at a fair price and excptional service. We focus on Energy Improvements for the home. These improvements include Reflective Attic Insulation, Solar Attic Fans, Replacement Windows, Energy Reducing Window Films, Entry Doors, Exterior Siding, and Leaf guards. We want to help homeowners in determining the right home improvements at the right time. We provide a Free 14 Point Home Energy Assessment with No Obli..Recent Review:Like some of the other people have stated.. they are pricey and they are also extremely busy. We worked with Andy as the sales rep and he was a great guy. We told him what we were willing to spend at most and he made sure we got everything we wanted for that price. I think people who are new to construction work might see these guys as a hassle but in all honesty.. the men they had working for us were some of the hardest working and fastest working men I’ve ever met. Everything was done in a week and a half.. and it is STUNNING! My only complaint is that we were supposed to get it started 8 weeks after signing and it didn’t start til about 12 weeks.. like I said though.. it’s a very busy time of the year. COVID-19 has everyone at home with their honey-do list and EVERYWHERE is booked. I would absolutely recommend Cronkhite.. always negotiate on price.. and make sure to check the work being done. Don’t watch them do something wrong and complain about it after.. If you have questions then ask themStephanie M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a full service painting, and decorating company dedicated to quality, and professionalism. Progressive Restoration is a responsible, ethical, and goal orientated company. It is our mission to provide our clients with a superior level of trust, quality, and professional service possible. We are commited to the highest level of integrity, and believe our level of honesty, and quality seperates us, from our competition. By these values, we strive to bring you, your friends, and business ..Recent Review:The project turned out great! Progressive Restoration was awesome to work with. They were decisive, efficient, and skilled. Marc was super responsive, and the pricing for the job was more than fair. They will be our 1st call for any future carpentry work that comes up at our house. Highly recommendJoe L.
- Business Description:Your home is our passion. From simple refreshes to making your bathroom, kitchen, deck or rooms unique we can help. Peoria Carpenters was founded on the love of doing our very best with the materials and opportunities we are given. Every day we are driven to create and build the vision provided by the homeowners that have graciously invited us into their homes. We thank everyone who has told their friends and families about our work, and are grateful to be part of making their home their own
- Business Description:Ekhoff Builders Inc. is committed to the health and safety of our customers, team members and communities. We are taking every effort to best serve the needs of our customers in a manner that promotes health and safety for all. Given guidance from the CDC on limiting the spread of COVID-19 and as a precautionary measure, we will provide assistance to all customers via a home office until further notice. All jobs will continue to run along with estimates, and repairs handled in a timely mann..Recent Review:I could not have been happier with the entire process of having a new roof put on. The owner, Dustin, might seem laid back, but he definitely has the customers best interest in mind when he bids a job and gives recommendations. He is not pushy. I did have a little hail damage and he even came and assisted me when the insurance adjuster came. Dustin helped me get the best settlement with the insurance company. I did get several bids which were very close in price, but the main reason I selected his company is because he had done work for a couple of my neighbors who recommended his company. I now see why they did, as now I am happy to recommend his company. He thought my roof would take 1 1/2 days, but his workers got it done in 1 day. They did not rush through the job, they just worked diligently. Even though Dustin has a job foreman, he personally was present at the start of the job, the end of the job and several times during the day making sure the quality of the work was being done. GREAT EXPERIENCE!! ...WILLIAM R.
- Business Description:Bruns renovations Installs Asphalt shingles, Boral Stone Coated Shingles, EPDM rubber roofing, Standing Seam, G-rib pro steel. Vinyl siding We cut in new window wells. Spray Foam Insulation Composite and Wood Decks Wood, Steel, Vinyl fencinRecent Review:Great job. Crew was polite, professional and experienced. Cory made sure everything was being handled to my specifications. Quality work was completed in a timely manner.Christine F.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of industry experience, IRC is uniquely qualified to pair homeowners with the right local remodeling company. From bathrooms and decks, to roofing, siding and windows, IRC is your one-stop-shop to get the best value for your upcoming home remodel. Our mission is to save our customers time and money on home improvement by providing an unbiased needs assessment and holding contractors accountable to rigorous quality standardsRecent Review:Great company! Very professional. When my basement flooded they came in and made this stress free for me and handled everything in a timely matter. My basement looks great now and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommendTiffney B.
- Business Description:Specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling, with construction experience dating back to 1985. Servicing Peoria, IL & surrounding areas, along with Naples, FL during winter months. Owner, Joe, is hands-on and the one to finalize all the fine details of your project. We have been Super Service Award winners every year since 2012. Remodeling projects from simple, to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way! We offer free estimates and discounts for Angie'..Recent Review:We ended up with our dream kitchen thanks to Joe! It was a tough year for house re-modeling but Joe was patient and remained a consummate professional. We couldn't be happier with the quality of his work.Christopher L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Peoria Heights
- Creve Coeur
- West Peoria
- East Peoria
- Germantown Hills
- Hanna City
- Lake Camelot
- Marquette Heights
- North Pekin
deck & porch contractors in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & N REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION730 Alexander Ave
- ABC Construction & Restoration406 Charlotte St
- Acme Handyman Services5527 E. Crews Avenue
- Advanced Construction & Concrete1204 Royal Ave
- All Around Handyman Svc319 E Elmhurst Ave.
- All Around The House & More3100 N Knoxville Ave Ste 214
- All In One Property Management205 E. Frye Ave.
- Alliss Construction117 Detweiler
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Anthem Restoration & Exteriors, Inc15 E 2nd St
El Paso, Illinois
- Aquatic Concepts21317 S 154th St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archdale Construction13510 Riekena Rd.
Hanna City, Illinois
- A & N REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION
- B&B heating and cooling302 Bonair Dr
- Bathroom Remodeling Specialist1215 Market St
- Bayview Exteriors327 Derby
- Big Dog Roofing & Construction1635 1800th St
- Bikai Handyman Services1024 Washington St
- Bix Basement Systems2140 330th Ave
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Bob Gottschalk General Contractor259 E Parkway Dr
East Peoria, Illinois
- BRAD BURGESS CONSTRUCTION10610 W Brimfield-Jubilee Rd
- Bridgewater Custom Renovations723 E London Ave
Peoria Heights, Illinois
- Bruns Renovations, Roofing, & Inspections716 Grand Ave
- B&B heating and cooling
- C&B Brothers Construction LLC2518 W Alabaster Ave
- C&H Remodeling
- C.T. Gabbert Remodeling & Construction1323 S W Adams
- Carmody Lawn Services10215 W Knox St
- Cbohmdesigns102 Craig Rd
Marquette Heights, Illinois
- Central Contractors Inc223 Meadows Ave
East Peoria, Illinois
- CHRIS RODGERS CONSTRUCTION345 ROOSEVELT
Creve Coeur, Illinois
- Clear Water Construction3917 N. Columbus Ave.
- Cook Handyman LLC15501 Furrow Road
- Cornerstone Builders & Developers Inc6129 W Southport Rd
- Crawford & Brinkman7715 N Crestline Dr
- Cronkhite Home solutions9401 N Galena Rd
- CS Floor Covering 300 Valley View Ct
East Peoria, Illinois
- C&B Brothers Construction LLC
- D&K Products Inc345 W 76th St
- DANIEL J HEINZ REMODELING INC1729 W LAMONT AVE
- Dentino Lawn Designs2675 Allentown road
- Dillman Brothers Contracting Inc3509 N Cunningham Ave
- Diversified Installations 713 N Ashland Ave
- Doc. Kildairs Home Repair1628 glenview dr
East Peoria, Illinois
- Doerr Siding & Remodeling603 Pinecrest Dr
East Peoria, Illinois
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- D&K Products Inc
- FOUR SEASONS GUTTER PROTCTN CO1432 HIGHVIEW RD
East Peoria, Illinois
- FOUR SEASONS GUTTER PROTCTN CO
- Hanson Handyman Services1507 Hickory Point Rd
- Harold Burden Construction
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance 1123 S Maxwell Rd
- Highpoint4910 N Galena Rd Unit 3
Peoria Hts, Illinois
- Hillery Construction702 Day St
- Homepro2415 W Antoinette St
- Homestead quality26083 Liberty Ln
- Hanson Handyman Services
- Orwig Renovation & Design1001 Elder St
- Orwig Renovation & Design
- P.M.Restoration & Remodeling903 3rd St
- Pegg Remodeling703 N Sherman St
- Peoria Siding & Window Co203 Eastgate Dr
- Peoria Tile and Carpenters422 S Western Ave
- Phil Schindler & Sons ContractorsPO Box 4172
- PRAIRIE EDGE LANDSCAPE9375 GOETZE RD
Green Valley, Illinois
- Precise Repair & Remodel130H Pebble Brook Dr
Easley, South Carolina
- Progressive Restoration47W612 IC Trl
MAPLE PARK, Illinois
- Proper T Works LLC.P.O. Box 375
- P.M.Restoration & Remodeling
- S&S Automotive665 S 6th Ave
- S.F. Pauli Builders, Inc.3410 N Main St
East Peoria, Illinois
- SAL Construction Services333 S Carol Ave
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sky Real Estate Services511 W High St
- S&S Automotive