ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN

Niles, IL 60714

Active handyman service and remodeling is a family owned business that prides itself on offering first rate customer service, understanding each customers needs, and working with you to keep costs and expenses low. We have been in business since 1980, and have serviced investment properties,

01/29/2020

Ryann R.

George and Slava did an amazing job remodeling my bathroom. They were prompt and friendly. They worked so efficiently and finished the job in a week. I would definitely hire them again. I’m already thinking of more work that I need done.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, home remodeling, interior painters

01/07/2017

Joel S.

Category doors

01/10/2016

Adam J.

George was hired to install new handrails and bathroom grab bars for a family member in Niles, IL. George was professional, honest and very reasonable in his pricing. The basement and outside handrails look and work great! The bathroom grab bars were installed through some very old ceramic tiles without any cracking or damage to the tiles. Our entire family was happy with the quality, price and service of George. I would highly recommend George and his company to anyone looking for remodeling or similar projects at your home.

Description of Work
Install basement and outside handrails; Install bathroom grab bars.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, wallpaper removal

05/14/2014

Michael Y.

Active Handyman arrived on the job at the promised day. They were punctual, and they helped me with shopping for supplies and fixtures as needed. They completed the job in two-and-a-half weeks without a problem. I am an old client of Active Handyman, and from small repairs to this bathroom remodel job, the quality and value of the work has never disappointed me.

Description of Work
Active Handyman remodeled my bathroom by gutting and replacing floor, walls, and ceiling. All plumbing fixtures were replaced. Active Handyman made very good suggestions about products and materials. The workmen were courteous and very professional. Old School workmanship at a reasonable cost.

Category wallpaper removal

05/01/2014

Linda W.

I've hired George for years to do odd jobs around my home. I recently hired him to do a gut rehab of my primary bathroom. He and his helper did an awesome job. The job was finished in 2 weeks. They were very neat, punctual every day and respectful of my budget. My house was built in 1957 and the bathroom was never remodeled to the extent that we did so George ran into some issues that were not expected but he explained everything in full detail and provided costs for the additional work. I agreed with him on all of his recommendations and my bathroom turned out beautifully. It's so gorgeous, I showered in the basement for a week before using the new shower because I didn't want to dirty it up!!

Description of Work
Gut rehab of my primary bathroom

Category wallpaper removal

PREMIER LIGHTING, INC

We are a comprehensive lighting company, specializing in the design, installation, repair and maintenance of residential outdoor lighting systems. We also do indoor lighting servicing, repairs and additions. We take great pride in servicing all of our customers with the care, respect, and attention to detail that we expect ourselves as consumers.

Offers by PREMIER LIGHTING, INC on Angi
    Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Satisfaction

Handyman jobs, remodeling and general building repairs

Asbestos testing and removal. Snow removal