Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Libertyville, IL
There are 132 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Libertyville
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpThe crew that came out did an excellent job! They were professional and they took their time to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Afterwards they cleaned up the work area and it was spotless! I would hire them again.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsRomy came out to provide a quote for repairing our driveway. He provided his honest opinion that it wouldn't make sense to proceed with the repair due to the extensive damage, and he suggested repouring the driveway instead (which they don't do). I really appreciate his honesty. Also he spent a lot of time answering my questions about basement waterproofing, which is a project we are not pursuing at the moment but if we do in the future we will definitely reach out to Romy
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpIt was great! We called Steve when we discovered the leak as Steve had fixed another crack in our foundation last year and we were very satisfied with the results. We discovered the crack on Tuesday morning. Steve was at our house within the hour, gave us an estimate and had his crew here Thursday. The workers did a great job and cleaned up the area so it looks like nothing was disturbed. It was a very difficult job due to the amount of water in the soil and clay but they persisted. We are very happy and would definitely call them again! We hope we don't have to but if you need them, they are the people to call
- Logan Square Roofing & TuckpointingJohn was excellent, he came out right away for a roof leak that I had to inspect and give me a report about the situation as my Condo Association had let this leak go on since June without any action. He performed the inspection and followed up with me to make sure this problem was taken care of. I truly do appreciate the follow up and inspection and report on the status of the roof. I would definitly hire John and Logan Square Roofing for any needs in the future that I have as he is professional, responded in a timely manner and followed up to make sure he had done all he could for me. Thank you John
- Envy Home Services, Inc.The project went very well and moved right along. It turned out better than imagained!! The sunroom looks great and I am very happy with my purchase. Adam and Shay kept me in the loop and answered all my questions along the way.
- Superior Chimney Services CorporationOverall couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Very knowledgeable and efficient from start to finish.
- Ecoscape Architectural Design LLCI have built patios myself in the past so I felt comfortable selecting the blocks and creating the design. I purchased the blocks, the lights, and the pump and waterfall for the project. Harvey and team made the dream come to life and added their own spin on the design. I was happy to let them have some artistic choices as we went along
- G Cat Construction CompanyIt is a joy to see a skilled team work together. We had a bid from another contractor that was much lower, but that person didn't take our drainage issues seriously. G-Cat was very careful to give us excellent drainage. Their final product is beautiful. They were very careful not to damage our lawn as they moved their equipment through and to clean up nicely
- Tmw Enterprises Paving & MaintenanceWorking with TMW was a pleasure. Estimating was clear and easy to understand. Pricing was fair. Once we committed to doing the project, we had clear communication from Ty about permitting and scheduling, and he was quick about answering any question. The actual project took less time than scheduled and Luis and Ty were again available for communication every day. We especially liked how they came out to look over the site before work began to iron out any questions we or they had. The actual driveway work and stone walkway were done flawlessly. Every workday the workers were on time, worked efficiently, and kept the worksite (our yard and front of the house) clean. We could not be happier with the process or the final product. We know that the new driveway and walkway will serve us for years to come. TMW and his entire crew are highly recommended
- Via Galante Cement ContractorsThey were a great company to work with... friendly, courteous, and accommodating. I had a front porch leaning away from the house (from settling), and a walkway leaning toward the house. They patiently answered all my questions, and did a professional job. The new porch and walkway look great and I'm very happy with the results. They told me to apply water to the new cement for a week to prevent cracks. I had never heard of this before, so I'm glad they mentioned it. My only regret (which was my fault, not theirs) is that I didn't put tarps over my groundcover and part of the lawn to avoid having to pick out small pieces of cement. I don't think any contractor does this, so again my fault, but just something to consider for anyone having work done and is picky like me
Concrete Repair Contractors in Libertyville
- Business Description:Offering all your concrete and flooring needs! We are also open by appointment on weekends! We take care of Vets by offering them a 10% discount as well!Recent Review:All-Out Concrete replaced our existing asphalt driveway (24 years old, in poor condition) with a new concrete driveway. Louis Jones, the owner, was prompt, responsive, courteous and exceptionally professional. Louis kept us informed on each of the steps of the process; always making sure that all of our questions were answered. The quality of the work is first-rate. Our new concrete driveway looks great! We would definitely hire All-Out Concrete again. We highly recommend Louis Jones and All-Out ConcreteLinas O.
- Business Description:Responsive, efficient, and effective professional services setting the bar high for excellence. We provide residential asphalt paving, brick paving, and concrete paving services to the Northern Illinois suburbs and some of North ChicagolandRecent Review:Total Paving removed and replaced our 525 sq ft driveway which was 20 yrs old. The estimator called upon arrival in late-August 2020. The estimate was received via email the same day. The office staff was helpful in answering questions and prompt in providing referrals. The quote stated the turnaround time of 6-8 wks from signing contract and submitting deposit (half the cost) which proved to be true since our project started 7 wks later (mid-Oct). The crew arrived on a Friday to remove the old asphalt and prepare the base. It wasn’t until 10 days later (late on a Monday) that the driveway was reinstalled. We opted not to park in the garage during this period since the driveway base was 2-3 inches lower than the sidewalk and the garage floor. The length of time between driveway removal and pavement installation was not the 3-4 days stated on their project construction guide - - so be forewarned, this may also happen to you (due to weather, their other projects and equipment downtime). I was concerned that the driveway was installed when the air temperature was only 35 degrees but the crew and office staff said “we do this all the time.” I delayed providing this review until at least one winter had passed. Our new driveway is smooth, well compacted, with flush edges at the garage floor (no longer a bump) and the sidewalk. This company does a quality job, however, on their timelineDeb S.
- Business Description:Family owned business that cares about our clients' satisfaction; friendly and hard working individuals. In business since 2005. No sub contractors used, every job is done by us and the owner is present at every single job - working and making sure everything is done correctlyRecent Review:Hector and the crew were fantastic! They made sure to do everything correctly and took the time to make sure that the job was done very well and very efficiently. The finished product looks so much better than our old driveway, and we haven't stopped receiving compliments since the driveway was pouredGina P.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...Recent Review:Getting a quote was great and after signing up found out the job was sub-contracted to another concrete company. I had to re-explain the project again. When they finally showed up I had to explain the project to the crew… again. The sub contract team was fine but they I had to manage them. Steve never showed up to look at the job or the work, not sure what I was paying for. Then after paying him I found the fence post there were suppose to install wasn’t done correct and only half of the post was in concrete. I had to dig 30” down and redo the work myself. When I called to complain (I was angry at their point) Steve proceeded to say something was wrong with me! Never again and I’m not sure how this company has a service awardMichael B.
- Business Description:Complete Concrete Contractor & Foundation Specialist / Concrete Raising - Mudjacking / Concrete Replacement / Foundation and Structural Repairs / Water Proofing / Excavation and Skid Steer work / Hauling Services / SnowplowinRecent Review:Glenn provided a fair quote, explained the process, and was upfront with me on everything. The team of three was on time given the travel distance and started working right away. Our patio is very large (over 400 sq. ft.) and against the house with a knee wall on the other three sides. Jeremy really did a great job at slowly lifting each area so that no new cracks appeared. He took his time and looked at the patio from different angles to make sure things were right. He went back and added more slurry where needed. The other two co-workers kept up and provided help where needed. They worked excellent together as a team and understood what had to be done. All three were friendly, polite and easy to talk to. My experience with them was definitely different, in a good way than others who have added their reviews, telling me that things are improving. I would hire them again, if another project comes along. I will add to this if any problems occurLuigi F.
- Business Description:MB Design is a boutique architectural design and construction company offering personalized design and construction services tailored to maximize your budget. We specialize in Architectural/Interior design and Full Home renovationsRecent Review:If you are deciding between contractors, stop thinking about it and hire Martins, I promise you will be happy with your decision. It is hard for me to put into words what an unbelievable job Martins did with our built ins and how much I enjoyed working with him. My wife and I were nervous because we had never done any sort work on our home and finding Martins was a godsend. In all honesty we are very picky and sometimes hard to work with (just ask our wedding vendors haha) but I cannot think of one thing we would have change in our experience working with Martins and how the built ins turned out. He is very good at what he does and just a very honest guy that you can trust with your project. He cared about how everything would look and function almost more than we did if you can believe that. His attention to detail was impeccable and is exactly what you want when you are making a big change to your living space. Every one of our friends that come over are in awe of our new built ins. Martins is a true artistVadim V.
- Business Description:Illinois Designers & Builders is a Chicagoland based full service General Contractor. We offer a full range of interior and exterior services: new home construction, home additions, remodeling, repairs and property maintenance of commercial and residential spaces, and more. Locally owned and operated, Illinois Designers & Builders has long term relationships with many of the area’s best construction sub-contractors, engineers, architects, supply houses and craftsmen. This is the key to succes..
- Business Description:J & F Concrete Lifting, with over 20 years of experience, provides affordable solutions to your existing concrete's inability to provide your property with great value and utility because it sunk or settled.Recent Review:These guys did a fantastic job for my drive way. Affordable, responsive and professional. My drive is now in perfect shape. Thanks much. I refer these services to my friends.Seshu C.
- Business Description:Welcome to A1 Epoxy Floors Inc., the only place you'll ever need for epoxy flooring, protective floor coatings, and concrete restoration in Palatine, IL and the surrounding area. Our technicians can handle all of your flooring needs in one place, ensuring that one simple call gets you the best in restorative flooring and floor coating services available. Our numerous services include: Epoxy Flooring Service, Floor Coating Service, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Restoration, Protective Floor C..Recent Review:Luis was awesome. Professional and wanted to make sure the job was done perfectly. No brainer. Work with him and you pay a fair price for an amazing job.Navin N.
- Business Description:With over 17 years of Plumbing, Interior painting and all facets of general handyman work, Home Repairs R Us continues to be South/Southwest Chicago's "One Stop Home Repair Service Shop". Deal direct with owner Eric Henry and his dedicated, professional crew on any handyman job you need completed. Eric's wide home repair skill set makes it convenient for any home owner to make one call and accomplish just about any service needed at your residence or business. Call us todayRecent Review:Everything is beautiful. The two of them tackle it in two days. I'm very happy with the work.JEROME W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Vernon Hills
- Lake Bluff
- Great Lakes
- North Chicago
- Gages Lake
- Third Lake
- Lake Forest
- Park City
- Buffalo Grove
- Round Lake Park
- Round Lake Heights
- Round Lake
- Round Lake Beach
- Long Grove
- Lake Zurich
- Hawthorn Woods
concrete contractors in Libertyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Brick Paving Inc1000 Lee St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- 3D Brick Paving Inc
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A & J General Construction Co.12851 Clinton Ave.
Blue Island, Illinois
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A+ CRYSTAL CLEAR1832 BIRCH RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Repair, INC557 B South River St.
- A-1 CONCRETE RAISING CO1205 W NORTHWEST HWY
- A-1 CONTRACTORS INC120 E MARQUARDT DR
- A.Roti Construction Inc.12271 Walker Road
- A1 Epoxy Floors915 E Oakton St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- AAA Concrete Raising Company3 Golf Ctr
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc6479 N. Avondale Ave
- ABC CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING8713 N OLEANDER AVE
- ABD WATERPROOFING1172 Holly Ln
- Abel Concrete Inc27W253 Liberty St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Abonzanda Landscaping IncP O Box
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete Pumping1049 Zygmunt Cir
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- Ace5 Construction10398 Scott Dr
- ACI CONCRETE INC.2001 Sherman Blvd.
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPING AND SNOW REMOVAL6321 DEMPSTER STE 174
Morton Grove, Illinois
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable Screen & Patio Enclosures7600 75th St
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Alex Construction North2629 Longview Dr
- All Construction Services, LLC21276 N. Boschome Cir.
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- All Contractors LLC.6311 Sands Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- All Rock, LLC18739 W. Cottage Avenue
Lake Villa, Illinois
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All-Ways Concrete6203 S Normandy Ave
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Allied Consulting and Associates829 Milan
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- Alpha Roofing Solutions2638 W 51st St Apt 1
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- America's concrete1803 w.cullerton
- America's Custom Home Builders, Inc.4453 Oakton St
- American Building of Chicago, Inc.14053 Bonbury Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- AMERICAN BUSINESS RESOURCES CO, INC1566 W AGONQUIN RD ste 138
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Concrete Raising Inc16W 104 Jeans Rd
- American Concrete Services18140 66th Court Unit 102
Tinley Park, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Heritage Fireplace3054 N Western Ave
- American Home Improvers, Inc.10 East Main St # 225
East Dundee, Illinois
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- American Union Construction Corporation3034 W 64 St.
- Anchor Construction and Design804 Limerick Ln
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- Andy AnthonyPO Box 29401
- Antonio's Concrete & Brick Pavers920 Whitebridge Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- APEX BUILDERS INCPO BOX 277
North Aurora, Illinois
- Apollo Concrete1821 W 33rd St
- Aqua Guard1207 Villa Vista Dr
Round Lake, Illinois
- Aqua Pools Inc13445 W 159th St
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Aqua Pro Power Washers Inc3018 North Lake Terrace
- AquaServ Pool & Spa Inc720 N 17th Street (Unit 2)
Saint Charles, Illinois
- AQUILLA CANTRELL3528 N PARIS AVE
- AR Construction6218 Abercorn Ave
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- ARCHERS LANDSCAPING16910 Cicero Ave
Tinley Park, Illinois
- Arete Renovators Inc3821 W Montrose Ave
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- ARMORED FLOORS INC10110 Clow Creek Rd.
- Armstrong Construction Inc.490 Marian Ct
- ARMSTRONG PAINTING SERVICES6612 N GLENWOOD
- Aros Construction3700 N Drake Ave
- Arrow Masonry & Exteriors Inc400 S Vermont St
- Artisan Home Solutions1658 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 408
- Artistic Construction LLC1907 N Mendell St Mezzanine Ste
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- ARTISTRY IN AGGREGATE42 Hawley St Apt 103
Gages Lake, Illinois
- ASHLAND CONSTRUCTION INC3S450 PATTERMANN RD
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- Asrow Building Consultants, Inc.8820 Skokie Blvd Suite 119
- Atlas Concrete Lifting Inc27555 W. Illinois Route 176
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Aubrey Garages Inc243 Orchard Lane St
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Avanti Stone1077 Entry Dr
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- B & D Construction Services1005 Highland Rd
- B & F Foundation Repair LLC20430 Burnham Ave
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- B & G MARBLE & GRANITE2416 N PATRICIA LN
- B J Construction5318 Glenbrook Trail
- Bak Brothers, Inc.1962 Raymond Dr
- Bandola Homes5306 Williams st
Downers Grove, Illinois
- B & D Construction Services