If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Evanston, IL
There are 175 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Evanston
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpThe crew that came out did an excellent job! They were professional and they took their time to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Afterwards they cleaned up the work area and it was spotless! I would hire them again.
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpIt was great! We called Steve when we discovered the leak as Steve had fixed another crack in our foundation last year and we were very satisfied with the results. We discovered the crack on Tuesday morning. Steve was at our house within the hour, gave us an estimate and had his crew here Thursday. The workers did a great job and cleaned up the area so it looks like nothing was disturbed. It was a very difficult job due to the amount of water in the soil and clay but they persisted. We are very happy and would definitely call them again! We hope we don't have to but if you need them, they are the people to call read less
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsRomy came out to provide a quote for repairing our driveway. He provided his honest opinion that it wouldn't make sense to proceed with the repair due to the extensive damage, and he suggested repouring the driveway instead (which they don't do). I really appreciate his honesty. Also he spent a lot of time answering my questions about basement waterproofing, which is a project we are not pursuing at the moment but if we do in the future we will definitely reach out to Romy read less
- Envy Home Services, Inc.The project went very well and moved right along. It turned out better than imagained!! The sunroom looks great and I am very happy with my purchase. Adam and Shay kept me in the loop and answered all my questions along the way.
- Superior Chimney Services CorporationOverall couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Very knowledgeable and efficient from start to finish.
- Logan Square Roofing & TuckpointingJohn was excellent, he came out right away for a roof leak that I had to inspect and give me a report about the situation as my Condo Association had let this leak go on since June without any action. He performed the inspection and followed up with me to make sure this problem was taken care of. I truly do appreciate the follow up and inspection and report on the status of the roof. I would definitly hire John and Logan Square Roofing for any needs in the future that I have as he is professional, responded in a timely manner and followed up to make sure he had done all he could for me. Thank you John read less
- Ecoscape Architectural Design LLCI have built patios myself in the past so I felt comfortable selecting the blocks and creating the design. I purchased the blocks, the lights, and the pump and waterfall for the project. Harvey and team made the dream come to life and added their own spin on the design. I was happy to let them have some artistic choices as we went along read less
- G Cat Construction CompanyIt is a joy to see a skilled team work together. We had a bid from another contractor that was much lower, but that person didn't take our drainage issues seriously. G-Cat was very careful to give us excellent drainage. Their final product is beautiful. They were very careful not to damage our lawn as they moved their equipment through and to clean up nicely read less
- Via Galante Cement ContractorsThey were a great company to work with... friendly, courteous, and accommodating. I had a front porch leaning away from the house (from settling), and a walkway leaning toward the house. They patiently answered all my questions, and did a professional job. The new porch and walkway look great and I'm very happy with the results. They told me to apply water to the new cement for a week to prevent cracks. I had never heard of this before, so I'm glad they mentioned it. My only regret (which was my fault, not theirs) is that I didn't put tarps over my groundcover and part of the lawn to avoid having to pick out small pieces of cement. I don't think any contractor does this, so again my fault, but just something to consider for anyone having work done and is picky like me read less
- Kerry Masonry & RoofingOutstanding experience from start to finish! Ramiro was very good to work. He responded to questions in a very timely manner and was onsite with the crew on "demolition" day. The crew worked efficiently and effectively. Someone was assigned to clean-up through the day to avoid massive cleanup at the end of the day. My new roof looks wonderful. Ramiro and Tony made the process stress-free. I highly recommend this company read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Evanston
- Business Description:We have over 15 years of experience in concrete work and foundation repairs. We are licensed to perform work in California. We are also bonded and insured. Our work provides excellent service that will last generations to come that you and your family will enjoy. We can work on drive ways, walk ways, foundations, concrete slaps, footings, retaining wall, block wall, stone wall, backyards, patios, brick, masonry, and fencing. We are passionate about our work because it brings happiness to othe.. read lessRecent Review:Has taken over $40,000 in payments ahead of a written contract and completed half. What makes it worse the work he did complete was done incorrectly and has been redone by my new contractor. Just spare yourself if you ever heard of the saying it sounds too good to be true it’s probably not real! Also I want to point out he did not shore house properly and roof was coming down slowly. Damaged fences and left huge amount of debris read lessMasi Q.
- Business Description:Our company offers quality masonry services throughout Chicago and surrounding suburbs. We can help you with all phases of masonry work and make that process easy and enjoyable for you. We are an experienced, family-owned and operated company and have worked with the area's most respected architects, engineers, general contractors, property management companies and contractors. We are certified in Stone restoration & lime putty mortar. We are completely insured and will provide a copy of ou.. read lessRecent Review:Job was quickly/reasonably estimated. Work was completed exactly as described - neat, efficient and courteous team.raymond b.
- Business Description:We are a small business. We were established in 2012. Most of business is from word of mouth. We specialize in all line of concrete work, fencing, sodding and landscaping.Recent Review:The job was professionally completed with great clean up. Team was friendly and price was competitive. Most pleasant surprise was the speed. We spoke on a Saturday and confirmed contract on Sunday. The job was completed Tuesday. read lessAdam P.
- Business Description:For over a decade, Bald Eagle Construction has been widely known as the go-to expert for a wide variety of construction projects in Chicago and the Chicagoland area. We’re also proud to be the leader in handling City of Chicago building code violations. From taking care of fixing the issues straight through to dealing with the paperwork. For you that means you not only get the job done to our exacting specifications – you’ll also be assured that any project we start will comply fully with a.. read lessRecent Review:Kevin is a good communicator, on time and very helpful. The person Kevin sent to do the tuck pointing was polite and professional. Kevin and his team did a good job. We hope to hire Bald Eagle Construction again in the spring read lessJean P.
- Business Description:3D Concrete Design is a family owned company committed to quality. We specialize in installation of regular and decorative concrete including colored, stamped, and exposed aggregate. We can also transform your existing concrete with decorative overlays and stenciling. At 3D Concrete Design we strive to provide our customers with DURABLE, DECORATIVE, DESIGNS of which we have based our business model on. With our roots in Des Plaines, IL we serve all surrounding areas including Chicago and ou.. read lessRecent Review:Nick from 3D Concrete Design was extremely helpful! I was unsure whether a patio crack needed repair on full-on replacement. Nick recommended a simple repair, explained why in plain-language and provided a fair estimate in no time. From this interaction, I can tell that the folks at 3D Concrete Design are honest brokers and stand-people. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again in the future :- read lessFRANCISCO S.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company. Our main goal is to help our customers with their needs and in the process accomplish their satisfaction with the work being done. We offer discounts and free estimates in for home owners in Cook Count read lessRecent Review:I and my condo building had a great experience with E&B Masonry. We had various leaks through our masonry exterior walls, and E&B were very knowledgeable in diagnosing the problem and how to address it. Their price was very fair for the amount and the quality of their work. They were attentive and thorough during the whole process, even addressing details that I hadn't even thought to ask about read lessThomas T.
- Business Description:Responsive, efficient, and effective professional services setting the bar high for excellence. We provide residential asphalt paving, brick paving, and concrete paving services to the Northern Illinois suburbs and some of North Chicagoland read lessRecent Review:Total Paving removed and replaced our 525 sq ft driveway which was 20 yrs old. The estimator called upon arrival in late-August 2020. The estimate was received via email the same day. The office staff was helpful in answering questions and prompt in providing referrals. The quote stated the turnaround time of 6-8 wks from signing contract and submitting deposit (half the cost) which proved to be true since our project started 7 wks later (mid-Oct). The crew arrived on a Friday to remove the old asphalt and prepare the base. It wasn’t until 10 days later (late on a Monday) that the driveway was reinstalled. We opted not to park in the garage during this period since the driveway base was 2-3 inches lower than the sidewalk and the garage floor. The length of time between driveway removal and pavement installation was not the 3-4 days stated on their project construction guide - - so be forewarned, this may also happen to you (due to weather, their other projects and equipment downtime). I was concerned that the driveway was installed when the air temperature was only 35 degrees but the crew and office staff said “we do this all the time.” I delayed providing this review until at least one winter had passed. Our new driveway is smooth, well compacted, with flush edges at the garage floor (no longer a bump) and the sidewalk. This company does a quality job, however, on their timeline read lessDeb S.
- Business Description:Ask us about end of season specials! Family owned and operated business for over 30 years. All work is supervised by the owner with pride. All employees are experienced in their respective field. We specialize in all types of concrete work, driveways, stairs, garage floors, stamped concrete, sidewalks, foundations and also concrete sealing and pressure washing. Trucking service is also available. Fully insured and bonded read lessRecent Review:They were a great company to work with... friendly, courteous, and accommodating. I had a front porch leaning away from the house (from settling), and a walkway leaning toward the house. They patiently answered all my questions, and did a professional job. The new porch and walkway look great and I'm very happy with the results. They told me to apply water to the new cement for a week to prevent cracks. I had never heard of this before, so I'm glad they mentioned it. My only regret (which was my fault, not theirs) is that I didn't put tarps over my groundcover and part of the lawn to avoid having to pick out small pieces of cement. I don't think any contractor does this, so again my fault, but just something to consider for anyone having work done and is picky like me read lessGeri J.
- Business Description:CSSI is a women owned, family operated business. We have trained professional staff to provide all Your property maintenance and construction needs. One-stop-shop, reliable service! Call now for your free property quote 773-254-650 read lessRecent Review:Used CSS for snow removal. Heed the reviews here and Yelp. This company is not professional, does not fulfill its contractual obligations and the project manager is delusional. They did a poor job removing snow so we had no access to our walkways/garage (what they were pre-paid to do) and made excuses for why they didn't do what they were hired to do. As winter went on, they didn't even show up and claimed there was nowhere to put snow - tried to charge us more to haul snow away (even though I had no issue with just me and a shovel...and I'm not a "professional snow remover"). Do not use this firm, you will regret it. They take on contracts to collect the revenue, but do not have the people/tools to do the job if more than a few inches of snow read lessHeath F.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges... read lessRecent Review:Work was done in a timely fashion and completely to my liking. Price was very reasonable and the workmen were extremely polite and thoughtful while on the job -- moving trucks whenever neighbors needs to get by, and could not have been more polite about it. The old driveway was removed quickly and the new cement was poured with care and now looks beautiful and smooth. Great job read lessJohn K.
Deals in Evanston for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Morton Grove
- Harwood Heights
- Park Ridge
- Elmwood Park
- Des Plaines
- River Grove
- Schiller Park
- Franklin Park
- Highland Park
- Oak Park
- River Forest
- Mount Prospect
concrete contractors in Evanston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A & J General Construction Co.12851 Clinton Ave.
Blue Island, Illinois
- A & J PAVING INC1911 N SAYRE AVE
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- A GOOD HANDYMAN INC4711 N Dover St Unit 1-S
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A+ CRYSTAL CLEAR1832 BIRCH RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Repair, INC557 B South River St.
- A-1 CONCRETE RAISING CO1205 W NORTHWEST HWY
- A-1 CONTRACTORS INC120 E MARQUARDT DR
- A-Z REMODELING9112 Basswood Dr
Tinley Park, Illinois
- A. P. Riley & Company, LLC153 S. Halsted St.
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- A.Roti Construction Inc.12271 Walker Road
- A1 Epoxy Floors915 E Oakton St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- AAA Concrete Raising Company3 Golf Ctr
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc6479 N. Avondale Ave
- ABC CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING8713 N OLEANDER AVE
- ABD WATERPROOFING1172 Holly Ln
- Abel Concrete Inc27W253 Liberty St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete Pumping1049 Zygmunt Cir
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- ACCUSTRUCT INC118 N GRACE AVE
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Ace5 Construction10398 Scott Dr
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Decorating & Restoration3708 W Eddy
- Advanced On Site Concrete Inc5308 W Grand Ave
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Electrician & Construction1853 N Albany Ave
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPING AND SNOW REMOVAL6321 DEMPSTER STE 174
Morton Grove, Illinois
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable Tuckpointing Pros LLC513 W. Wrightwood Avenue
- AJD Concrete Construction Corp.109 Fairfield Way STE 106D
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Alex Construction North2629 Longview Dr
- All Construction Services, LLC21276 N. Boschome Cir.
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- All Contractors LLC.6311 Sands Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- All Rock, LLC18739 W. Cottage Avenue
Lake Villa, Illinois
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All-Ways Concrete6203 S Normandy Ave
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Allied Consulting and Associates829 Milan
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha 1 Pro559 N. Marion St Ste. 138
Oak Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- Alpha Roofing Solutions2638 W 51st St Apt 1
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Alpo Construction242 47th Ave
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- America's concrete1803 w.cullerton
- America's Custom Home Builders, Inc.4453 Oakton St
- American Building of Chicago, Inc.14053 Bonbury Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Concrete Raising Inc16W 104 Jeans Rd
- American Concrete Services18140 66th Court Unit 102
Tinley Park, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Heritage Fireplace3054 N Western Ave
- American Home Improvers, Inc.10 East Main St # 225
East Dundee, Illinois
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Roofing and Construction Solutions5306 W Diversey Ave .
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- American Union Construction Corporation3034 W 64 St.
- Ancient Construction10415 Penny Ct S
- Andy AnthonyPO Box 29401
- Andy's Custom Gutters Inc7525 Keeler Ave
- ANHALT CONCRETE413 Peale St
- Antonio's Concrete & Brick Pavers920 Whitebridge Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Apollo Concrete1821 W 33rd St
- Applewood Construction35 E Wacker Dr
- Aqua Guard1207 Villa Vista Dr
Round Lake, Illinois
- Aqua Pools Inc13445 W 159th St
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Aqua Pro Power Washers Inc3018 North Lake Terrace
- AquaServ Pool & Spa Inc720 N 17th Street (Unit 2)
Saint Charles, Illinois
- AQUILLA CANTRELL3528 N PARIS AVE
- ARC HOME REMODELING3222 N FRANCISCO #1
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- ARCHERS LANDSCAPING16910 Cicero Ave
Tinley Park, Illinois
- Arete Renovators Inc3821 W Montrose Ave
- ARI General Contractors131 Normandy Dr.
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- ARMORED FLOORS INC10110 Clow Creek Rd.
- ARMSTRONG PAINTING SERVICES6612 N GLENWOOD
- Aros Construction3700 N Drake Ave
- Arrow Masonry & Exteriors Inc400 S Vermont St
- Artisan Home Solutions1658 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 408
- Artistic Construction LLC1907 N Mendell St Mezzanine Ste
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION