Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Hayden, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Hayden
- Spokane Strong HaulingIt was the best service friendly and professional service and it's family owned locally they are good for the job indeed
- Spokane Strong HaulingExcellent, fast, and dependable! Would highly recommend helping out this local contractor and giving him your biz!
- Turf ProThe owner went above and beyond in trying to find my family help. We have a van full of shrubs to haul but were too far from his base camp. He made calls to other vendors to see if he could find us a fair price and good help. He gave us phone numbers to contact yet another agency that could possibly help. Not many people go the extra distance that he did and hopefully in the future we find his services again. Thank you for being so kind!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingWe hired Phillips360 to turn our neglected, overgrown, dead-grass backyard into a sustainably designed xeriscape with paver patio. I had to book them a year in advance (I learned that's fairly standard for landscaping projects). I had a layout in mind, and Mike built from that. Mike gave me an estimate at a good price, less expensive than another high-end company. I relied heavily on Mike's expertise and suggestions. Mike, AJ, and the crew were very professional, polite, and friendly. They were always on time. They communicated exceptionally well (I appreciate their use of text), always asked my opinion if they ran into something that needed my preference, and gave great advice (AJ especially has a great eye for aesthetics). I love their use of "fancy corners" for patio pavers, it's a very artistic touch! They stayed within budget, even with changes and additions I made, for which they were flexible and happy to do. They cleaned up very well. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to pay electronically without a 4% fee, but that doesn't detract from their quality of service. I've already got them booked to do our front yard next year, and will likely hire them for routine maintenance too. I give them my highest recommendation
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
- Junk-N-DumpFantastic. Five guys showed up and they started hauling heavy, dirty junk from multiple locations on the property, including the attic space above a secondary cabin and storage in the boat house. They attacked the mess and filled up their truck. In a couple hours they took more than I could have handled in a year. Great attitudes despite the less than ideal spaces they had to venture into. These guys were great
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALI called them and scheduled a pickup two weeks in the future (my scheduling problem, not theirs). The dispatcher said my job sounded like a minimum load and it turns out he was correct. They picked up the stuff right on time. They were very professional, courteous and friendly throughout.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingJust finished our landscaping remodel with Phillips 360 and everything went like clockwork. Their pricing was reasonable (lower than 2 other bids we got). They kept us informed of the schedule and were here when they said they would be. They were responsive to our mid-project changes and provided suggestions to improve our end result. These guys worked their butts off, and they completed the project quickly, can't thank them enough. We couldn't be happier with our beautiful new yard
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI have had the privilege of using Mike Phillips and his crew at Phillips 360 for several years for landscaping and Winterizing for both my home and my rental properties. They do a VERY good job and they are totally reliable. Mike treats his crew well and thus keeps the best. The scheduling and billing staff (mostly Alexe) are very responsive and professional as well. Mike Philips offers fantastic customer service and you can always talk to him if you have a request or need to ask for changes. I am not sure how Philips 360 is able to keep their prices so reasonable, but I am guessing it's due to the teamwork of all involved. Phillips 360 offers old fashioned work ethics and fairness plus friendly and efficient services. I am extremely happy I found them and I will continue working with them
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingEach and every time they come, it puts a smile on my face. They are all such hard workers and always make sure that I am satisfied. I am so happy that I finally found a crew that I can count on.
Hauling Services in Hayden
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:It was a horrible experience, he did not remove any of the items on the property, was not willing to work with them, and not reasonableDerek W.
- Business Description:We are a junk removal company who is locally owned and operated for the greater Spokane, WA area. We bring a crew of 2 employees to every job site. Our employees do all the lifting and loading of all the materials people want to get rid of, no matter where they are. In most cases, the pricing includes: all labor, dump fees, gas & tax. Our pricing is based upon the amount of space/volume used up in the truck. Our minimum fee is $50 and we go up from there. We charge $98 every 1/4 of a load. We..
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:We Bring the Showroom to You! Keystone Carpets saves you time, money & gas with our Showcase on Wheels! Keystone Carpets is a retail flooring store with installation and repair service. We are a local family-run small business in Spokane since 1986. Going on 3 generations of our family serving yours with superior service and quality. We offer a personalized shop-at-home service, we give free in-home estimates and measuring. Don't waste time searching for help at the big box stores! We bring h..Recent Review:Keystone responded quickly to our request for service. They were able to provide the service in less than two days. They arrived on time and completed the stretching quickly and for a very reasonable fee. I will contact them in the future if carpet services are neededCoco M.
- Business Description:We do Full Service, Any and Everything to do with Outdoor Grounds, Including Snow Remival & De-Icing. Complete Grounds Maintenance, Tree & Snow Maintenance of Any Kind. Including Snow Plowing, Snow Blowing, Snow Removal, De-Icing, Irrigation, Weekly Mowing, Pruning, Aeration, Power Raking, Fertilization (Specialize in Custom Blend of True Organic Fertilizer) Landscaping of ALL Types, Full Service Lawn & Grounds Services, Year Round Services! Equipment to do Anything! I am an Arborist so profe..
- Business Description:208 Moving LLC is a locally owned and operated moving company right here in the Treasure Valley. While many local Boise moving companies in the valley are large corporations or franchises based out of other states, 208 Moving Company provides services based on the needs of our customers right here in Idaho. Our goal at 208 Moving is to provide the best moving experience to our customers at the most affordable rates. We have 8 years of moving experience for both local and long distance moves i..
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Whatever the project - big or small - the professional technicians at Universal Junk Removal & Demolition have your back, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year! From hauling away one household item, to demolishing an entire apartment building, we have the right knowledge, experience, tools, equipment, people, and positive attitude to get the job done to your satisfaction. The junk removal and demolition business is surprisingly personal, we are entrusted with removing some of l..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Hayden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dar Contracting23748 N Lakeview Blvd
- Dar Contracting
- Universal Junk Removal & Demolition1546 NW 56th St Ste 493
- Universal Junk Removal & Demolition