Discount Door Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2007

5311 S Perry St

Spokane, WA 99223

Garage door repairs, garage door installations, and garage-door opener repairs. Local and family owned. Licensed/Insured. Award-winning Customer Service. Spokane: (509) 300-1119...

10/08/2020

sikander D.

excellent work,professional repairman with very calm and helpful,knlowlegble tech. no hasseling straight up cost of the job,very very reasonable.so happy he he did it a price we all can afford.thx discount door.

Description of Work
put together my garagae door excellent work of the repair man kevin

Category garage doors, doors

07/30/2020

Keleren M.

Will was friendly, prompt and professional. He explained that the style of cabling I had was very outdated and dangerous (in truth, I did see the spring fly across the garage when the cable snapped) and offered a very reasonable rate to upgrade the entire cabling system. He worked very quickly, and I'm very happy with the result.

Description of Work
repair on an old garage door.

Category doors

Thank you for having me out to do it! It was a pleasure to meet to you guys.

05/17/2020

walter V.

The repairman did an excellent job. Knew what the problem was and corrected it. Woul recommend this company.

Description of Work
Fix and adjust garage door

Category doors

12/05/2019

Libby B.

We will never hire anyone else to service our garage door. The owner, Will Anderson, from Discount Door is prompt, honest and knowledgeable. We couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
needed garage door spring replaced

10/19/2019

Raj J.

Will is a very professional and friendly guy. He did a great job and suggested ways to not overspend and keep using the springs I had and not rush into swapping them for new. Clearly a very honest and non-pushy guy which makes doing business with him a pleasure. He will get my repeat business and probably from my friends too

Description of Work
garage door tune up & adjust opener

09/23/2019

JASON L.

Will was great. He is competitively priced, he was able to get me on his schedule quickly, showed up when he said he would, quickly fixed the issue and did a few things above and beyond without extra charge. I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Replaced broken Wayne Dalton torqueMaster spring.

09/20/2019

Shirley H.

Replaced two new sensors and everything is working perfectly! I'm very happy. The tech was fast, friendly and did his job well.

Description of Work
Garage door would not automatically close.

08/08/2019

Ruth M.

Will, responded to me very promptly, and got me on his schedule quickly. He did a great job, and cleaned up well. We love our new garage door, its so quite. And the new motion detector lights on the door opener really light up our large garage. The option to program our door to close by our chosen minutes (if we forget) is really great, no more worrying about, did I close the garage door. His price was much better than the other 3 bids I got, and beat out one other bid by almost 2/3's. We would definitely recommend him and use him again.

Description of Work
Replace and remove 55 yr old garage door, and add new garage door opener.

05/20/2019

Jeff W.

It took a little bit to get our schedules to line up, but was able to get on the rotation. We set a time for Saturday morning for Will to arrive. I didn't know where he was located, but he drove from Milwaukee area to Bethany area. On the way, he had a flat tire. He called and was apologetic, but we decided that he could still come after his vehicle was squared away. When he arrived, I showed him the problem area. He noticed right away and let me know the cost estimate to see ensure I wanted to proceed. He had the parts needed to make the fix on his truck, so he went to work right away. About 30-40 minutes later, I had a functioning garage door again.

Description of Work
Spring broke, pulley pulled from wall

05/17/2019

Devki J.

Great! Kevin showed up in an hour and fixed it PLUS the wireless keypad opener which had not been working since i bought this place. VERY HAPPY! 😃

Description of Work
Garage door opener circuit board was burned out

03/23/2019

Robin J.

A great company! Will Anderson came within two hours of my "emergency" call to look at my old, malfunctioning garage door opener, and he quickly rescheduled to replace and install a new opener. Will provided fast, friendly, and reliable service, and he did great work at a fair price. I'll definitely use this company again for all my garage-door related needs.

Description of Work
Garage door opener replacement

03/13/2019

BEV B.

Will was very nice. He was able to fix the garage door and also replaced the opener. The next day it was running noisy and he came back out the next day to fix it. He also gave a senior discount.

Description of Work
Needed either a new garage door or fixed.

03/07/2019

Jing L.

Super fast, he was available sooner but I wasn’t able to be home. Great guy.

Description of Work
Tension coil needed replacing

03/01/2019

Merril A.

Pretty amazing. We contacted Will at 11:00 and he was at our home by 1:30. He looked at our issues and gave us our options and price for each. When we decided we wanted him to go ahead with the repair he began immediately. He worked quickly and professionally. We were very impressed. As Angie's list members we received a 10% discount. We went from damaged garage door to fully functioning garage door with new opener in a few hours.

Description of Work
Garage door opener replacement, remount garage door bottom bar, replace lift cables

02/06/2019

John F.

great. Got quote for automatic opener installation.

Description of Work
fixed manual garage door

01/07/2019

Sheila W.

Will came out and made adjustments to my garage door to get it in alignment to open and close correctly. He also added stripping around the doors to seal openings around the door. He did an excellent job on the garage doors and they looked amazing. I highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
The left garage door was crooked and it was adjusted and straighten to eliminate the gaps in the bottom and the side of the door. Door stripping was added to weatherize the left and right garage door.

12/03/2018

Bradley S.

Prompt response to my request for a repair quote; timely repair scheduling; on-time repair appointment; professional and quality repair; knowledgeable personnel. I couldn't be more pleased with Discount Garage Door Service. They were timely in communicating, professional in completing the repair and fairly priced. I would recommend them without reservation and will use them again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Replace garage door spring

11/30/2018

Phyllis I.

Excellent! We were very pleased with the installer. He was pleasant and took the time to make sure we knew how to operate the garage door opener properly.

Description of Work
Installation of a garage door opener.

11/06/2018

Rose C.

Eddy was on time and very professional. Was able to give me a quote within minutes of looking at garage door and hearing the problem. Was best priced among quotes received and only one to actually have the part and be able to fix the issue right then. So happy with results and Eddy even helped me with my garage door opener for second door which haven't been able to use for three years. Will always schedule with Discount Door Service first and appreciate the great customer service as well as craftsmanship!

Description of Work
Broken spring requiring a replacement

10/22/2018

Alan O.

He was very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Readjustment of garage door and program two new remotes.

10/20/2018

James F.

Very well. I received a call right away and they came out the same day and explained replacement options and prices. We made a decision and an hour or so later the opener was installed and the garage door had been lubricated, adjusted, etc. We selected a LiftMaster 8550WL 3/4 HP with battery backup and internet capability.

Description of Work
Replaced old garage door opener

09/25/2018

Dennis G.

I called Will, he gave me a quote immediately over the phone. His quote was the lowest of the three calls I made. We set the service up for the next day. He arrived on time (called ahead), was professional, and fixed the problem quickly. He then pointed out some areas that could use servicing to help reduce the noise and rattling of the door he was working on as well as my other two doors. This involved some oil, lube, tightening of some motor housings and installation of some extra lag bolts. I now have 3 smoothly running doors that are much quieter and all at no extra charge. Since he did not charge me extra, I tipped him for his extra time, supplies and parts. I would definitely go back to Will and highly recommend him. Will is the business owner and sole workman - we need to keep reasonably priced, skilled and honest folks like him in business.

Description of Work
Broken Torsion Spring Replacement on Single Garage Door

09/22/2018

Cynthia G.

Will was very professional, on time, did a great job. Would not hesitate to recommend or hire again. Thank you for coming so quickly!

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring replaced

09/12/2018

Eric D.

Discount Door from start to finish was very informative and professional . #Rockstar

Description of Work
Garage door

09/11/2018

Linda D.

Very pleased with the work done. Will was very pleasant and professional. Would highly recommend his company and would definitely use again if the need arose.

Description of Work
New garage door opener

Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene

We at Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene are commited to giving you the best quality products and service in the garage door industry. All of our people are employees of the company we use no subcontractors. Mention Angie's List and get 10% off your next service call.

Elite Construction & Remodeling

Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams concerning their project, to provide professional insight when needed, to communicate well through the length of the project, and to finish in a timely manner. Call us at 509-505-6655 or 208-505-1227 for a free estimate!

Offers by Elite Construction & Remodeling on Angi