Discount Door Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2007

Garage door repairs, garage door installations, and garage-door opener repairs. Local and family owned. Licensed/Insured. Award-winning Customer Service. Spokane: (509) 300-1119...

Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene

We at Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene are commited to giving you the best quality products and service in the garage door industry. All of our people are employees of the company we use no subcontractors. Mention Angie's List and get 10% off your next service call.

Elite Construction & Remodeling

Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams concerning their project, to provide professional insight when needed, to communicate well through the length of the project, and to finish in a timely manner. Call us at 509-505-6655 or 208-505-1227 for a free estimate!

Offers by Elite Construction & Remodeling on Angi

10/08/2020

excellent work,professional repairman with very calm and helpful,knlowlegble tech. no hasseling straight up cost of the job,very very reasonable.so happy he he did it a price we all can afford.thx discount door.

Description of Work
put together my garagae door excellent work of the repair man kevin

Category garage doors,doors

07/30/2020

Will was friendly, prompt and professional. He explained that the style of cabling I had was very outdated and dangerous (in truth, I did see the spring fly across the garage when the cable snapped) and offered a very reasonable rate to upgrade the entire cabling system. He worked very quickly, and I'm very happy with the result.

Description of Work
repair on an old garage door.

Category doors

Thank you for having me out to do it! It was a pleasure to meet to you guys.

05/17/2020

The repairman did an excellent job. Knew what the problem was and corrected it. Woul recommend this company.

Description of Work
Fix and adjust garage door

Category doors

12/05/2019

We will never hire anyone else to service our garage door. The owner, Will Anderson, from Discount Door is prompt, honest and knowledgeable. We couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
needed garage door spring replaced

10/19/2019

Will is a very professional and friendly guy. He did a great job and suggested ways to not overspend and keep using the springs I had and not rush into swapping them for new. Clearly a very honest and non-pushy guy which makes doing business with him a pleasure. He will get my repeat business and probably from my friends too

Description of Work
garage door tune up & adjust opener

09/23/2019

Will was great. He is competitively priced, he was able to get me on his schedule quickly, showed up when he said he would, quickly fixed the issue and did a few things above and beyond without extra charge. I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Replaced broken Wayne Dalton torqueMaster spring.

09/20/2019

Replaced two new sensors and everything is working perfectly! I'm very happy. The tech was fast, friendly and did his job well.

Description of Work
Garage door would not automatically close.

08/08/2019

Will, responded to me very promptly, and got me on his schedule quickly. He did a great job, and cleaned up well. We love our new garage door, its so quite. And the new motion detector lights on the door opener really light up our large garage. The option to program our door to close by our chosen minutes (if we forget) is really great, no more worrying about, did I close the garage door. His pric...

Description of Work
Replace and remove 55 yr old garage door, and add new garage door opener.

05/20/2019

It took a little bit to get our schedules to line up, but was able to get on the rotation. We set a time for Saturday morning for Will to arrive. I didn't know where he was located, but he drove from Milwaukee area to Bethany area. On the way, he had a flat tire. He called and was apologetic, but we decided that he could still come after his vehicle was squared away. When he arrived, I showed him ...

Description of Work
Spring broke, pulley pulled from wall

05/17/2019

Great! Kevin showed up in an hour and fixed it PLUS the wireless keypad opener which had not been working since i bought this place. VERY HAPPY! 😃

Description of Work
Garage door opener circuit board was burned out

Garage doors and Garage Door openers. Service, repairs, and installations