Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Veradale, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Veradale
- Precision Door ServiceService went great! Corey the inspector and Aaron the installer were very polite and professional, and you could tell they knew what they were doing! Even Leslie the receptionist was the same way! Very pleased with all interactions and the job preformed! Thank you!
- L & S Garage Door ServicesI recommended L&S for my parents based on their reviews on AL and they were VERY happy with their service. Since then, my parents recommended L&S to my niece. The sales person was very knowledgeable and easy to work with and the pricing was better than the company with the most reviews. The installer did a great job and my dad mentioned how he cleaned up the old wires and neatly bundled the new wiring. Very professional
- Elite Construction & RemodelingLiving in a neighborhood where the parking space is very limited, we decided to inquire about a three car garage build in our backyard from Elite. Sergey gave us a fair quote and got us squeezed into his booked up schedule. The only difficult part of the whole project was the waiting to get started! We now have a spacious three-car garage that we also use for storage. Thanks to the whole crew, we'll never have to park a block away again
- Same Day Garage DoorsHe was promptly came out , even on short notice and on the weekend. He fix my newly installed garage door. When I had an issue with sensor. And the issue was not to his fault.
- Precision Door ServiceIt went really well. They were very friendly to work with and their work was really great. They were punctual as well, and I would highly recommend them.
- All Season Overhead DoorBryan from All Season Overhead Door called back within minutes of receiving our Angie's List referral. Someone who carefully watches out for his business and customers always impresses. He was willing to schedule the needed repair the very next day and after sharing the details, he diagnosed what he thought might be the issue, and gave me a ballpark price for fixing the problem. He was able to arrive even earlier than planned and called ahead to make sure that was convenient for us. Upon his arrival, he went right to work and completed repairs to solve the problem (which he had correctly diagnosed the evening before) within an hour. He stuck to his bid price and was an absolute professional. We'll gladly use him again if we need to, and we'll happily refer him to our friends and family. Repairs aren't usually something you'd refer to as a pleasure, but in this instance it absolutely was. Professional results at a totally fair price, and on top of it, he's a really nice guy. How can you go wrong
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneExcellent job, arrived when he said he would and finished in about 2 hours. He retensioned the springs, lunricated, installed new opener, and now door works flawless.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneTheir price was cheaper than the other quotes we received and their product was superior! The representative/sales person was always available for questions and the installers were professional, courteous and did a great job.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneTechnician arrived promptly and was very knowledgeable. Garage door was working again in less than 45 minutes.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneThey did a good job. I used a coupon that was on Angie's List and got a discount. It was like $30 off.
Garage Door Companies in Veradale
- Business Description:We at Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene are commited to giving you the best quality products and service in the garage door industry. All of our people are employees of the company we use no subcontractors. Mention Angie's List and get 10% off your next service callRecent Review:Had to reorder doors were incorrect when arrived. Went well after waiting for new doorsMike B.
- Business Description:Garage door repairs, garage door installations, and garage-door opener repairs. Local and family owned. Licensed/Insured. Award-winning Customer Service. Spokane: (509) 300-1119Recent Review:excellent work,professional repairman with very calm and helpful,knlowlegble tech. no hasseling straight up cost of the job,very very reasonable.so happy he he did it a price we all can afford.thx discount doorsikander d.
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:Elite Construction was the company I chose to do the siding and painting of my house. My house was in bad shape and needed a drastic amount of help. They did an amazing job and I am completely happy with the job that they did. Not only did Sergey (the owner), Roman (Sergey's son-in-law) and the rest of the team do an amazing job, they were also professional, kind, prompt, and willing to answer any questions I had. As an older person, I was skeptical that I would find a company that would not take advantage of me but Sergey was very forthcoming when it came to the job, price and timeline. They went above and beyond my expectations when it came to the quality of work, as well as the length of time to complete the job. They were early to arrive, wasted no time throughout the day getting work done, did not take extended breaks or lunches, they were respectful when talking to me and they made sure to clean up after themselves at the end of each day. Sergey made sure to stop by as often as possible and check, then double check the work to make sure they were giving the customer quality service. If something needed to be adjusted or slightly changed, Sergey made sure to communicate that with me prior to starting anything so there were no hidden secrets or charges in the end. It was the first time in a long time that I did not feel as though I needed to stand outside and "supervise" a job. I would promote and recommend Elite Construction to anyone and everyone, especially for older customers who have had bad experiences in the past with bigger companies like I have. To say that I am happy with Elite Construction, Sergey, Roman and the rest of the team would be an understatement. I have friends, family and neighbors all asking me when I tore down my old house and built this new one. I now have the best looking house within a 10 block radius (in my opinion). I am not sure that there are enough good things I can say about them and definitely recommend them to everyoneConnie K.
- Business Description:We Fix Garage Doors Right! Whether you need repair work or a new garage door we’ll complete your job quickly and professionally. Learn why we are your best choice in the Seattle area for garage door and garage door opener repair, service and sales. When you select Precision Garage Door Service of Seattle you can expect: • Selection – You have a wide selection of products to fit your needs. • Experience – Garage door installation and repair is all we do. • Professionalism – Precision Garage..Recent Review:Service went great! Corey the inspector and Aaron the installer were very polite and professional, and you could tell they knew what they were doing! Even Leslie the receptionist was the same way! Very pleased with all interactions and the job preformed! Thank yousteve t.
- Business Description:I am an owner-operator business just opened in January but I have 35 years experience in the construction field and am familiar with most all phases.Recent Review:AWESOME! He did an excellent job, went above and beyond and was on time, reliable, and honest. Couldn't ask for a better experience!! I have more projects that I plan to have him work on. Glad I took a chance.William & Julie B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:garage doors & openers
- Business Description:Evergreen Horizon, LLC is a full service, licensed, bonded and insured general contracting company. To learn more about our services, please visit our website at: www.evergreenhorizonllc.com. Thank you!Recent Review:I'm giving this company one star because the owner Josh tells me my deck will be built by him and his one experienced helper who is very good. I trusted this to be true so I left the job to be done while I worked out of town all week. It turned out, Josh handed the job over to his one experienced helper and an inexperienced new hire who didn't know what he was doing. I wouldn't of minded had I been asked prior to the job starting, however anyone knows when you hire an inexperienced new hire, the job takes longer and the quality is not as good. Josh left the job up to his one man to train the new hire and also do the work. So of course, there are areas of the deck where the wood was cut off angle and there is another area where the one board is bulging because there isn't anything behind it for it to be screwed to and attached. Also, my complaint with this company is I was very adamant about installing fascia between the deck and up next to my house because the old deck wasn't done that way and over years had leaked water into my sub-floor and rotted it. Josh assured me that "they always put fascia along the house where the deck meets the house". I just found out a few days ago when I had a mold inspector come to my house that there is not fascia between my house and deck. I realize it has been over a year since the deck was completed, however I didn't know until recently that the fascia is not there. I contacted Josh two different times in a matter of a week and a half and left a message on his phone. No response. So I texted him and his response is " Please contact my office during business hours. This is my personal cell phone and we are not currently under contract" Really Josh...this is the number you have listed on the Angies List website. If you don't want people to call it, then change the number. Also, you state in your description on the YELP.com website, " Unlike our competitors, we are always on call and available to thoroughly answer your questions and concerns every step of the way and ANY day of the week". They also state " rest assured, we will provide reliable HIGHLY skilled professionals." And in caps they say: "IMPORTANT!!, If you want your project done right the first time, without the hassle, give them a call". Unfortunately, I have not experienced these promises from this owner. In addition to the things listed above, they installed new rain gutters because my old ones leaked water all over the deck and is what caused the old deck to rot in the first place. And the new gutters they replaced have been leaking in the same exact place! I wasn't going to contact the company regarding the gutters or the bulging deck board because I figured I could get someone to fix this. It wasn't until after finding out that they never did install fascia between my house and deck, that I contacted Josh and unfortunately he says "were no longer under contract". Really, like I'm suppose to know by looking at my deck and without knowing what I'm looking for that no fascia was installed. All I can do now is hope that other people find another contractor who truly cares to follow through and make lasting relationships with customersLaura C.
- Business Description:General Contractor, Residential, Commercial, Remodeling, Handyman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Veradale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC1503 E Grassland Ct
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.16024 E Sprague Ave
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.
- Eagle River Development, LLC "General Contractor"PO Box 3474
- Ed's Handyman Service3923 N. Ashton Rd.
Otis Orchards, Washington
- Elite Construction & Remodeling12929 E Sprague Ave
- Empire Overhead DoorPO BOX 1225
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Evergreen Horizon, LLCP.O. Box 25
- Eagle River Development, LLC "General Contractor"
- Garage Door Solutionsp.o. Box 141625
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Gibraltar Steel Buildings12008 East Mission Avenue
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Glen's Handyman Service inc.37504 no. lakeside dr
- Gottcha Covered LLC11909 E Mission Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Garage Door Solutions
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene420 E 5th Ave
Post Falls, Idaho
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene
- Precision Door Service411 N Eastern Rd Ste A
- Precision Door Service
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Transitechs- General contractors
- White Knight Home Repair LLC9116 E SPRAGUE AVE # 500
- White Knight Home Repair LLC
- ZHRpo box1712