Alpine Construction

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2009

4.2

We are a full service construction company that is family owned and operated since 1986. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Eastern Washington North Idaho & Montana (BBB). We are members of the Spokane Home Builders Association (SHBA) and Roofing Contractors Association of Washington (RCAW). We are certified applicators and installers of United Coatings and KM Coatings Mfg. elastomeric roof coatings. We are preferred contractors and installers for Pabco Roofing Products. We are vendors who do a lot of work for The Spokane Housing Authority, Spokane Public Library, The Spokane Airport, and several local Management Companies. We contract all phases of construction work for any size of job, from single family homes, to rentals, to large commercial projects. We also provide roof and siding inspections. All of Alpine Construction employees are experienced and skilled. We are set up to accomplish all of the construction needs without sub-contracting; besides electrical and plumbing contractors who we have a long standing relationships with....

USA Insulation of Spokane-CDA

USA Insulation has been America's comfort, savings and energy efficiency experts for over 35 years. With decades of experience and a name synonymous with quality, you can rely on our team to go above and beyond when insulating your home. We not only use superior USA made products and have highly-trained teams but we treat each home as if it were our own. We're proud to own and manufacture our proprietary USA Premium Foam Insulation at our corporate facility in Cleveland, Ohio. Our lightweight and nontoxic whole-home insulation solution is a simple three part blend that ensures a quality you won't find anywhere else.

Tavnith HD, Inc.

Family run business specializing in new home and shop design and construction. We offer offer several services including home design to blueprints, help with the permitting process, and new home and shop construction. We offer a pricing structure and billing procedure that few contractors offer. From start to finish we give you access to all original subcontractor invoices meaning that you will never wonder what you are being charged for or if you are getting a fair price. We pride ourselves on complete transparency throughout a new home build. From start to finish we are committed to giving our clients a home they will love. We try to make the process as simple and stress free as possible.

Advance Roofing LLC

Here in Advance Roofing our roofing experts build attractive, safe, and energy-saving roofs for customers throughout Spokane, Washington and other areas in the Inland Northwest. We never leave you on your own once we complete a roofing project. Our local team is dedicated to performing regular maintenance to prevent issues down the line. If you ever find yourself in need of emergency roof repairs, our professional team will address these as well.

12/14/2015

After the windstorms we called Alpine for an estimate for repair to our deck and gutters that had been damaged when a tree fell on it. The rep that came out was very lackadaisical and had little to no interest in the process, but said that he'd get back to us with an estimate. I followed up with a phone call a week later and was told that ours was a special case and had to be "discussed with the b...

Description of Work
Not a d*** thing.

Category decks,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,deck cleaning

10/16/2015

Extraordinary service and for so little money compared to the effort they gave the job. Even the owner gave me special attention. Good, honest guys who really know their business. I will absolutely call this company again

Description of Work
This was a $99 special for minor roof repair and maintenance.

10/06/2015

They communicated well and did the roofing work in a timely manner. First visit for inspection, caulking and hammered nails down. They decided how many replacement shingles needed and matched the color as best they could. They did my roof repair project in a timely, and professional manner.

Description of Work
They inspected roof, replaced missing shingles and replaced collar pieces around pipes. They made sure the roof is sound and hold up to the elements.

Category handyman service,roofing

09/14/2015

I needed to have a 350 ft. fence sealed and have a large deck put in. I called twice and spoke to someone twice. Both times they said someone would call and come out to my house for an estimate. I left messages, but no one ever came out to give me an estimate. I wasted two weeks trying to engage this company to give me a bid. If this is any sign of how they treat customers, buyer beware.

Description of Work
nothing

Category decks,fencing

09/02/2015

Still working on the project but so far so good. They show when they say, bust their tails when they are here, clean up after themselves. When I have questions they are immediately responsive.

Description of Work
demo and rebuilt deck

Category decks,roofing

Roofing. Siding. Windows. Doors. Raingutters & covers. Remodels. Additions. Brickwork. Retaining walls. Masonry. Chimney work. Painting. Fencing. Patios.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover