In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Plummer, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Plummer
- Bub's Septic PumpingBub’s showed up right on time and emptied two full septic tanks. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and had good rates. Highly recommend!
- LITTLE STINKER SEPTIC SVCI wish I had called this Company earlier! They answered my call and sent out a crew right away. It took them no time at all to find the buried tank and helped us figure out what was causing our back up problems. A quick repair took care of it even though one of the men had to go down inside the tank and I never heard one complaint. It's been 2 weeks and everything is working perfectly! Thank You Little Stinker
- Lilac City Septic ServiceExcellent in all aspects. Contacted me promptly. Arranged an appointment quickly. Service performed was perfect.
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Jamie's Septic ServiceThey fit us in quickly. The gentleman was pleasant and informative. He didn?t try to sell other stuff. Their price was reasonable too.
- Bulldog RooterBulldog rooter arrived on time, and first they checked my septic tank to determine it wasn't full. Then they brought their camera inside and dropped it down the drain, found the blockage in my main line, brought in the machine to break it up, broke it up, and tested the line with the camera and some buckets of water. They spent around an hour and a half or so fixing the clog, and charged me only $170. It was a very fair price. They didn't leave a mess at all, even wiped the melted snow off my tile entry on the way out
- Bulldog RooterI can't say enough about how smoothly things went, from the time the crew arrived, to the time they finished and left. The backhoe was dropped off about 30 minutes before the crew. When the crew got here they went right to work, and did not stop until they completed the job. I was kept informed throughout the process, and any questions I had were answered. One of the things that impressed me most about this company was their honesty. When the job was quoted we were given two quotes ( best and worse case scenario). When things were opened up I was told the work would fall under the lower quote. They could have easily chosen the higher quote, because I would not have known the difference in the length of area, that actually needed to be regraded, but they didn't! I am a Bulldog fan, and will recommend them to anyone I know that needs work done. Thanks Bulldog crew, you guys were great
- Bulldog RooterFloor drain backed up Friday morning. I called (after checking Angie's List) and they had a tech, Will, out in the early part of the time frame they had said, even though we aren't convenient to anywhere. Couldn't reproduce the backup even though we ran lots of water. Took look in septic tank and he thought it looked like it could use pumping, but the problem might just be a "soft clog". Didn't charge anything. American Septic And Pump came out later that day and checked and said pumping not needed and also thought it might be "soft clog." Had another backup the next day so I called Bulldog again to get them to run camera in line to check that it wasn't an interior plumbing problem before I started investigating the possibility that it was a drainfield problem. Will brought Randy with him as he had more experience with septic issues. They got their camera in at the septic tank access and found that roots were growing around the inlet pipe and were partly blocking. Got out their rooter machine and fixed the root of the problem :
- Bulldog RooterThey did a very nice job. They did a very nice job of cleaning up and everything else. They worked at getting it nice and containing the dust in the bedroom. They moved everything out of the room and when they were finished, they put it all back together. They moved all the bedroom furniture back in. They did a good job. We didn't compare prices
- Bulldog RooterSubmitted an on-line quote request in early July. Received an e-mail response from one person within 24 hours request home address and permission to request site plans from the county prior to the estimate appointment. Was told I would receive a response within in 2 to 3 business days. Didn't receive any response after 10 business days, so I called on Friday 7/20. Patrick (different person than I was e-mailing) immediately apologized and set an appointment for the very next day, Saturday 7/21, on my schedule. On Sat., they called me well before the schedule estimate appt. time to say they received an emergency plumbing call and would be approx. 1 hour late. He was very apologetic. They called only an hour later to say they were on the way. Patrick arrived with site plans already and did a reviewed of the front and back yards. Prepared an estimate based on the plans he already had and the walk through. In addition, he called the county on Monday to confirm the pipe was already installed from house to street (as shown on the plans). Patrick called Monday 7/23 after contacting the county, set up time (on my schedule) to sign the work agreement to start work on Friday 7/27. (I had to have the work had to be done by 7/31/12). From that point, Bulldog did everything, called for all the permits, called to have the site marked for digging, scheduled the mini backhoe, everything. Patrick and another gentleman arrived promptly at 8:00 on Friday and began the work right away. I wasn't home to see the work throughout the day, but my teenage son said they were polite and professional in all their interactions with him. The work was done, inspected and cleaned up by 4:00 pm. Other than the fresh graded spot over the old septic, I could barely tell they had been there. They didn't have to remove the fence or dig up the front yard like I'd been told by other contractors. Patrick was very friendly, knowledgeable and conscientious. They even kept their sense of humor with the neighbor dogs barking at them all day. Excellent work at an very reasonable price. Even did a quick repair inside the house at no extra charge. I have already recommended them to several coworkers
Septic Tank Companies in Plummer
- Business Description:Lilac City Septic Service is a locally owned and operated business that is proud to have served Spokane and the surrounding areas since 1994.Recent Review:Great, they scheduled us quickly, showed up right on time, and answered all our questions.Sheryl N.
- Business Description:When it comes to company that puts you first, no one can surpass Bulldog Rooter’s customer service. From the moment you call, you become our first priority. Every step of the way, Bulldog Rooter & Plumbing will treat you and your home with the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. Top it all off with our experience in fixing your plumbing problem, and you will understand why Bulldog Rooter is the fastest growing Plumbing solution company in the Northwest. We never charge for overtime,anytim..Recent Review:They were quick and efficient. Paid a little more than we were hoping but it's a trade off for how painless they made it. 10/10 would recommend to anyoneChris C.
- Business Description:We are a small family operated business who employs 7 very experienced people. Most of the employees have been here for over 10 years. We do have a couple of new employees that were just hired this year. They came to us with many years experience in our field, and we anticipate they will be here for years in our small family oriented business. We treat our employees with just as much respect as we give to our customers. Our customers and employees are very important to us. We keep our compan..Recent Review:I wish I had called this Company earlier! They answered my call and sent out a crew right away. It took them no time at all to find the buried tank and helped us figure out what was causing our back up problems. A quick repair took care of it even though one of the men had to go down inside the tank and I never heard one complaint. It's been 2 weeks and everything is working perfectly! Thank You Little StinkerRonald H.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:Horrible horrible horrible! $1200 for less than 1 ft of pvc replaced. Lied about hours. Manager was rude and didn't make it right.Megan F.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Matson's Plumbing,Inc is a fully licensed plumbing contrator with the owner having over 35 years of plumbing experience in all areas of plumbing. It is a small family owned and operated business who works hard to provide all customers with honest, quality service. Our plumbers are back ground checked for your safety. They are uniformed, trained porfessionals who are taught that customers are our priority. We guarantee all our work. Our customers give us an excellent rating in work performance..
- Recent Review:The appointment was for 10 AM, Tony showed up at 9:30. The tank was pumped quickly for the quoted price. My drain field has failed and Tony had some useful advice on how to fix it. Tony volunteered that I could call him if I had more questionsJAMES B.
- Business Description:Don't just call a drain cleaner, call The Drain Specialists! We provide 24 hour service, including weekends and holidays, to Spokane and surrounding cities within a 100 mile radius.We offer trained technicians that have a combined experience of 25+ years. Drain Cleaning Services: *Sewer & septic lines *Toilets & urinals *Kitchen, bath & utility sinks *Showers *Floor drains *Laundry lines Also offering: *Scheduled maintenance *Video inspections *Hydro-Je..Recent Review:Called and they came out that day. Person that came was very professional and quickly got the job done. Would hire them again if needed. Price was very reasonable.Linda C.
- Business Description:Inland Northwest Construction Company is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We provide General Contractor Services and for most projects and services we have dedicated and skilled workmen on staff. For larger projects we maintain a comprehensive list of reliable subcontractors. Call or email Bill for an appointment and estimate: 509-869-1003 or email@example.com or find us on the web at INWCC.CO
- Business Description:Tri County Septic LLC specializes in residential and commercial septic tank and grease trap pumping services. We are family owned and operated, and have more than 18 years of experience! Call today!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Plummer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Action Excavating LLCP O Box 3621
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Action Excavating LLC
- Bulldog Rooter16124 E Marietta Ave
- Bulldog Rooter
- Exner Plumbing1713 E. Mullan Ave.
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
- Exner Plumbing
- Gobers LLC11215 E TRENT AVE
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Gobers LLC
- H & S Construction11817 E Valleyway Ave
- H & S Construction
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- Kalin Excavation9229 E Woolard Rd
- Kalin Excavation