We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Plummer, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Plummer
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was great to work with and kept us informed throughout the whole remodel process. Michael, the person who performed the work, did an excellent job and was a pleasure to have on site daily. He completed the entire project in about 6 weeks by himself, with the exception of the electrician and plumber coming in when needed. I love my new kitchen, flooring and baseboards! Thank you Simon and your wonderful team of professionals:
- Bullet PaintingPainting job was awesome. We had a little delay in the start of the job, but once work began, all went well. Very detailed, very professional and very courteous.
- Simon's Construction ServicesThe project was quite complex, removing/replacing walls, doorways, massive amounts of electrical, plumbing, drywall, carpentry, countertops, fireplace, mantle, hearth, flooring and paint. Simon's communication was by far the best of any contractor I have ever worked with.
- Affordable HandymanSpencer was great. He was prompt in his response and estimated quote to do the job. He was diligent and very personable. I will be hiring Spencer before anyone should I need anything done to my home in the future.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon has an excellent master carpenter on his team and he has excellent contacts with other businesses in town: plumbing, electrical, concrete finishers etc. We used him to remodel a house we were going to move into. His team or sub contractors worked in our house for six months.
- Bullet PaintingVery dependable. They work hard and show up when they say they will. Very nice and professional amd do great work!
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey and all of the various crews who worked for him were talented, timely, patient, hard working and very friendly. The completed work doubled our living space and we are so over the moon happy with everything that is done. Sergey was so kind and amazing in helping turn an old, naked and cold basement into a warm, beautiful master living space with large bathroom with stacking washer dryer....huge bedroom with large living room and separate storage room. He is very highly recommended and we will use him again as we remodel other projects in this little 1943 postwar cottage cutie
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey was very responsive and professional. He communicated well with us and got to work on our job as soon as he possibly could. He did exactly what he promised and the quality and workers were very good. We would hire him again.
- Elite Construction & RemodelingOur experience with Elite Construction was nothing less than top notch! From the initial estimate and design to the actual construction phase, we felt blessed to have chosen Sergey and his crew! Great guys. Fast. Thorough. Cleanest job site I’ve ever seen! Just the best! Took about 2 1/2 weeks ...to remove the tub, vanities, old nasty flooring, and cabinets and replace them with new everything. Tub became a walk-in shower. We had an issue with a lighted mirror that we ordered via third party, and a delivery delay with our flooring tiles, but it didn’t really phase us. Sergey made sure we were informed about everything. Amazing communication between contractor and customer. We’ll hire him to do purr kitchen next year!!! Very impressed and happy with our new bathroom. It went from an ugly 1945 blue room to a gorgeous spa-like space! Love it
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon, Heather and all contractors did an excellent job in completing the whole house upgrade. Considering most of the consultations and interactions were done remotely (we were still in California and the new house was in Washington) the job went smoothly and we are extremely happy with the outcome. A big thank you to Simon and company for a job well done
Drywall Contractors in Plummer
- Business Description:Family owned and operated general contractor that has been servicing the Spokane area for 20 years. We specialize in window installations and replacements, but come from a full background of residential remodel and home building. As a licensed general contracting company, we deliver customer satisfaction with trustworthy and honest prices. We craft superior quality, attractive windows for residential properties at a price that won't hurt your wallet! We are a small business with a big abil..Recent Review:2 employees came out first thing in the morning, very prompt and professional. They got to work right away, we had 2 egress windows put in our basement rooms and the workers got everything done in one day! Paul was very professional and explained everything to a T. Would definitely recommend 100% and will be calling him if we need anyone work doneChris C.
- Business Description:We are a small general contractor. We do all the items advertised in our profile or have people who do. Please see our website at www.candcpaintingllc.com for pictures, specials, testimonials and more!Recent Review:Greg was very responsive and easy to work with. He is honest and reasonable. With 40 years of experience, he explained the potential problem and solutions in a way that laymen can understand. He cleaned up after repairing. Highly recommendedSam S.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1985. We’ve built our business on great customer service, quality craftsmanship and exceptional communication. Creekside Construction builds quality custom homes and is a direct repair contractor for insurance companies. Additional DBAs - Creekside Construction LLC, Owner- Dave Adams and Derek Adams Additional contact names - Mike Gray/Supervisor, Steve Cates/Project Manager & Estimator, Paula Merk/Marketing-Sales/New Construction Advisor. Additional emails -pau..Recent Review:We had our restoration project set up with them, the day we got approval from our insurance adjuster, they bailed on us due to “too much work from the windstorm in January”. When I asked Dave why there was a sudden declination of the project and how poor of an excuse that was...I then got two more excuses: “I’m not sure we can effectively communicate with you on this project “ and then “I don’t think we can be successful”. I asked him what that meant...as he was having trouble explaining. This came after I pointed out the changing story we got from his estimator and how the carpet restoration was going to work. We were told a process and the exact opposite happened, I have it documented on what we were told. Dave said “he’s worked for me for a long time, I don’t think he would say that..” It was one of the strangest interactions I’ve had with a contractor. They aren’t honest, Dave couldn’t even tell me the reason without stuttering and stammering on the call. Go elsewhere..Douglas P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much moreRecent Review:Core / Stacy was on time and worked in a professional manner. He cleaned up after each segment of the job and finished quickly. We really liked his work and this was a good experience.Phil M.
- Business Description:General ContractorRecent Review:Work was great performed on time and came out better then I could of imagined. Very pleased will be hiring again.Sabra c.
- Business Description:Quality Business of interior and exterior remodelingRecent Review:He always showed up on time or early, he was reliable, honest, a clear communicator on the timeline and price. He was very fastidious with paperwork, producing a professional invoice, including an itemized receipt and store receipts for all supplies purchased for the job. He was adept at asking the right questions so that he knew what I needed done and he completed everything on time. He is reasonably priced, incredibly dependable and I will be calling him againKate K.
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:Elite Construction was the company I chose to do the siding and painting of my house. My house was in bad shape and needed a drastic amount of help. They did an amazing job and I am completely happy with the job that they did. Not only did Sergey (the owner), Roman (Sergey's son-in-law) and the rest of the team do an amazing job, they were also professional, kind, prompt, and willing to answer any questions I had. As an older person, I was skeptical that I would find a company that would not take advantage of me but Sergey was very forthcoming when it came to the job, price and timeline. They went above and beyond my expectations when it came to the quality of work, as well as the length of time to complete the job. They were early to arrive, wasted no time throughout the day getting work done, did not take extended breaks or lunches, they were respectful when talking to me and they made sure to clean up after themselves at the end of each day. Sergey made sure to stop by as often as possible and check, then double check the work to make sure they were giving the customer quality service. If something needed to be adjusted or slightly changed, Sergey made sure to communicate that with me prior to starting anything so there were no hidden secrets or charges in the end. It was the first time in a long time that I did not feel as though I needed to stand outside and "supervise" a job. I would promote and recommend Elite Construction to anyone and everyone, especially for older customers who have had bad experiences in the past with bigger companies like I have. To say that I am happy with Elite Construction, Sergey, Roman and the rest of the team would be an understatement. I have friends, family and neighbors all asking me when I tore down my old house and built this new one. I now have the best looking house within a 10 block radius (in my opinion). I am not sure that there are enough good things I can say about them and definitely recommend them to everyoneConnie K.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and bonded General Contractor. We specialize in handyman, home repairs and remodels. Landscaping. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.Recent Review:These men did an excellent job, with care of details, helpful suggestions, and precision. They wanted our input so they could get it right.carol B.
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Business Description:New company with twelve plus years experience. Very competitive prices.Recent Review:This has been the worst home repair experience I have ever endured. Josh Griggs of Breaking Ground LLC was disrespectful of my home, my belongings, in addition to having little to no work ethic and produced a sub-par product in my opinion. The pincacle of his atrocities is possibly exposing me, my family and all his employees to cancer causing agents for 2 entire weeks before even considering having insolation tested for aesbestos. Ignorance, arrogance and pure disregard is how I best describe my experience. I hired this company to fix a crack in my ceiling and 6 weeks and almost 2 thousand dollars later i had a single sheet of drywall poorly hung over some insolation and an that was considerably more than the second room he demo'd had completed. Normally I wouldn't write a negative review because I am a small buisness owner and know the negative effects word of mouth can be but the horrendous experience I've had with Josh Griggs has made me feel obligated to protect all his future clients from the experience me, my family and my home have endured. To write all the atrocious behavior and practices would take pages and many hours... Hours I have to utilize fixing the job this company did in my home. See pictures of property damaged, electronics damaged, holes made in walls, bad workmanship and many other awful results of hiring this company. I think it's safe to conclude that I do not recommend hiring breaking ground for any jobs and regret my choice immenselykelly T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Saint Maries
- Liberty Lake
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Otis Orchards
- Spokane Valley
- Newman Lake
drywall contractors in Plummer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Response Water Damage & Restoration3811 E Queen Ste. B
- 1st Response Water Damage & Restoration
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.8704 N. J Court
- ABBA ContractingPO BOX 1017
- affordable remodeling and repair1132 e gilbert ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- American Asset Management20426 E Cloverdale CT
Spokane Valley, Washington
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.
- B J Enterprises- 509 painting2315 N Sycamore St
- BAND CONSTRUCTION INC3730 E Trent Ave # 2
- Band Construction Inc.3730 E Trent Ave # 2
- Bath Fitter14700 E. Indiana Ave Unit 2098
- better buildings llcPO Box 3205
- BEYDLER CONSTRUCTION821 S BANNEN RD
- Boren to Build ConstructionP.O. Box 18312
- Bravo Drywall1743 E North Foothills Dr
- Brookstyle Construction LLC1324 N Best Rd
- Burke's Klein's DKI3880 West Riverbend Ave.
Post Falls, Idaho
- B J Enterprises- 509 painting
- C. A. ConstructionE 15014 32nd Ave
- Castle Rock Construction9155 finucane dr
- CB FIXUPS3728 E 19TH AVE
- CDA Home Improvements1611 E Birch Ave.
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
- Chewelah Painting Company204 East King Street
- Classic Concepts Construction1117 W. Frederick Ave
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- CONCEPTS NORTHWEST4210 E MONTGOMERY AVE
- Contour Fence and Deck llc623 W Stoddard Ln
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Creekside Construction LLC10075 N Government Way
Hayden Lake, Idaho
- Cunningham Construction20080 N Silver Ln
- Custom Home Perfections15413 N Chesapeake Rd
- C. A. Construction
- Flawless Painting Spokane5124 E Frederick
- Flawless Painting Spokane
- G&S Customs LLC298 Old House Rd
- G&S Customs LLC
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- K L Drywall Inc1689 N Meyer Rd
Post Falls, Idaho
- K L Drywall Inc
- Taylor's General Contracting Services llc19319 e sprague ave
- TF Construction LLC10818 S Cedar Rd
- The Drywall Doctor, LLCPO Box 13612
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Taylor's General Contracting Services llc
- Upward Creations LLC.1210 N Locust Rd
- Upward Creations LLC.
- Vern and Me Painting2013 W. Shannon
- Vern and Me Painting
- Western Wall Systems IncPO Box 1500
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Western Wall Systems Inc
- Ziegwied Construction3923 E Woolard Ct
- Ziegwied Construction