Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Mountain Home, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Mountain Home
- Haney Door ServiceI called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended!
- Garage Door MedicsOur job was the first one of the morning, and the service man (Dion) called ahead to advise us that he was headed to our house and would be there in 20 minutes. He made it in 10. Dion gave our Martin glass/aluminum 17' door a thorough inspecton, including the opener. All systems checked out fine, but he did a complete lubrication of all rollers, springs, and surfaces making an already quiet door almost completely silent. Overall, Dion was very courteous, punctual, and professionally knowledgable. Definitely a positive experience. We recommend Garage Door Medics
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- Crawford Door Sales Of IdahoThe service man was very knowledgeable and nice with the installation. He was surely professional.
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDRepairman showed up on schedule at the time we agreed to the day before. Because of the type of spring that was installed years ago, he needed to return to the shop for the necessary parts, but came back within the hour. Work took about an hour to remove and replace the broken opener. Repairman was courteous and explained why the model of sprin I had was "antique" and not been used for over a decade. He also did a general cleaning of moving parts
- OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF POCATELLOCalled Pocatello Overhead Door on Tuesday and the repair work was scheduled for Wednesday morning at 10. The local sheriff's office had an emergency that morning and POD called to notify me that my repair would delayed an hour. Repairman called me when he arrived at my house, completed the replacement of the springs, and left me with a garage door that works much better than when we moved in to this house 15 years ago
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDShowed up unexpectedly, but timing worked great. Got to work and finished quickly. Didn't get irritated by me asking a lot of questions and didn't mind explaining what was being done (I really appreciate that).
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDI called and they were the only company able to come within a few days. What am I supposed to do with a garage door that can't close? They came in a few hours. The guy had the problem diagnosed before I even opened the garage door (the tracks were out of alignment, which he could tell from the paint scratches). Both doors were aligned and oiled within a few minutes. Very reasonably priced for the work done too
- Western Wholesale SupplyI called originally for estimate, I ended up paying exactly what they quoted me a few weeks after the call. I set up an appointment and they were here when they said they would be. They completed the work in a timely manner. The worker was very friendly and clean up in appearance which makes me feel more comfortable. He said I could pay with credit card over the phone and they could send us a bill. Our door works and we are very satisfied
Garage Door Companies in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality workRecent Review:I was really in a pinch when my cable came off my door and Sunrise came and saved my butt. highly recommendedBryan M.
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:I called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommendedjoe l.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, a distributor for Overhead Door Corporation, has been locally owned since 1953 and became incorporated in 1962. We have since grown into the largest independent dealer in the Pacific Northwest and now cover Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington In addition to the products displayed on the Overhead Door Corporation website we also handle Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment. We are founding members of the Inte..Recent Review:Kevin/Overhead Doors installed a support beam between the 2 panels. The support beam made the door very solid, at least as good as new. Kevin then inspected the complete door adjusted the bottom seal and checked the motor. Kevin knows his job and left us feeling very goodThomas G.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:I want customers to have an affordable choice when repairs or maintenance are needed.
- Business Description:All garage doors needs including install of new doors or motors to repairs and service to current garage anything to do with garage doors we have you covered
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I actually dealt with Tuckers. I had to stop before finishing the comment section and the link to Tuckers was lost. Service was good prompt arrival. The wait for the parts to fix the dryer was a week to ten days. The wait for parts for the washer was a week or so also, and I had to wait a week for the appointment to talk to the repairman. A bit pricey to fix the old appliances so we decided to buy new ones. Thanks for your help Angie's list Carolyn Money was paid for the service call. I miss the good old days when you could get something fixed that same day or the nextCarolyn J.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- All Purpose Handyman
- DZ Home Improvement LLC5197 Emmeline Drive
- DZ Home Improvement LLC
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- NationServe of Lewiston206 Ninth St
- NationServe of Lewiston
- Overhead Door Co621 Allumbaugh St
- Overhead Door Co
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.