Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Mountain Home, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Mountain Home
- Garage Door MedicsOur job was the first one of the morning, and the service man (Dion) called ahead to advise us that he was headed to our house and would be there in 20 minutes. He made it in 10. Dion gave our Martin glass/aluminum 17' door a thorough inspecton, including the opener. All systems checked out fine, but he did a complete lubrication of all rollers, springs, and surfaces making an already quiet door almost completely silent. Overall, Dion was very courteous, punctual, and professionally knowledgable. Definitely a positive experience. We recommend Garage Door Medics
- Haney Door ServiceI called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended!
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- Crawford Door Sales Of IdahoThe service man was very knowledgeable and nice with the installation. He was surely professional.
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDRepairman showed up on schedule at the time we agreed to the day before. Because of the type of spring that was installed years ago, he needed to return to the shop for the necessary parts, but came back within the hour. Work took about an hour to remove and replace the broken opener. Repairman was courteous and explained why the model of sprin I had was "antique" and not been used for over a decade. He also did a general cleaning of moving parts
- OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF POCATELLOCalled Pocatello Overhead Door on Tuesday and the repair work was scheduled for Wednesday morning at 10. The local sheriff's office had an emergency that morning and POD called to notify me that my repair would delayed an hour. Repairman called me when he arrived at my house, completed the replacement of the springs, and left me with a garage door that works much better than when we moved in to this house 15 years ago
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDShowed up unexpectedly, but timing worked great. Got to work and finished quickly. Didn't get irritated by me asking a lot of questions and didn't mind explaining what was being done (I really appreciate that).
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDI called and they were the only company able to come within a few days. What am I supposed to do with a garage door that can't close? They came in a few hours. The guy had the problem diagnosed before I even opened the garage door (the tracks were out of alignment, which he could tell from the paint scratches). Both doors were aligned and oiled within a few minutes. Very reasonably priced for the work done too
- RUSS'S OVERHEAD DOOR AND AWNING INCGreat, they came out; lubricated and adjusted the doors but did not have the correct springs on the truck. They returned and replaced both springs. No extra services charges were added. I then called to have my garage door at my other house work on. They made the appointment, showed up on time and completed quickly with no hassles
Garage Door Companies in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality workRecent Review:This was the second time that I've relied on BJ to fix a garage door. We had a mishap in our previous house and he had to replace the whole door. In this instance, he just had to replace and realign a few things. It took longer than he expected due to difficulties getting the parts we needed. However, he kept his word and charged me what he quoted. I'm hoping that I won't need to call BJ again for garage door repairs; however, if I do have problems, he'll be the first one I'll call. <br /Molly M.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, a distributor for Overhead Door Corporation, has been locally owned since 1953 and became incorporated in 1962. We have since grown into the largest independent dealer in the Pacific Northwest and now cover Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington In addition to the products displayed on the Overhead Door Corporation website we also handle Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment. We are founding members of the Inte..Recent Review:Kevin/Overhead Doors installed a support beam between the 2 panels. The support beam made the door very solid, at least as good as new. Kevin then inspected the complete door adjusted the bottom seal and checked the motor. Kevin knows his job and left us feeling very goodThomas G.
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:Excellent - wanted to save as much as money as possible on the replacement so offered me several options to choose from. They responded fast and efficiently, saving me time and money. Even though I chose a used replacement, it was better than the original one before it broke. They were great to deal with! Will use them again if such service is needed as well as recommend them to friends & family. <br /desiree t.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:It went pretty good but there are/were problems with the install. The astragal on the bottom of the door continues to roll-up as the door closes. A crew returned to address this issue but it still exists.Kellie L.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:They have been great. They cover all appliances, heating, air, and plumbing. It is $60 for an initial visit to have a ticket open. They basically fix whatever the problem is, but any secondary damage, like in my case. I had a pipe burst. They helped me with the pipes, but all of the flooding, I had to go through my homeowners insurance as a result of that. It is a little bit of paperwork, but it has been working well for me. <br /> <br /> I didn't do a whole lot of comparison shopping. The first year of service was a gift from my real estate agent. I don't think the price has been awful for what they have covered. I have just had great service and had no reason to changeCatherine L.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:Sales, Service, Installation and Repair of Garage Doors. Residential and Commercial Applications.
- Business Description:NationServe of Lewiston has been servicing multiple cities within Idaho and Washington for over 35 years. As one of the original door companies in the area, we were first named CDS, then as Wayne-Dalton of Lewiston and now NationServe
- Business Description:We Are a full sevice General building contractor. Member of the A.G.C. Of America. we have been in Buisness for over 60 years. We also construct green Buildingings. and also install Radon Sytems.
- Business Description:All garage doors needs including install of new doors or motors to repairs and service to current garage anything to do with garage doors we have you covered
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
Santaquin, Utah 84655
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Haney Door Service423 W Sherman Ave
Nampa, Idaho 83686
- Haney Door Service
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Overhead Door Co621 Allumbaugh St
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Overhead Door Co
- SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.2017 N Middleton Rd
Nampa, Idaho 83651
- SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.