For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Mountain Home, ID
There are 9 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Mountain Home
- Two Screws & a Beard Handyman ServicesVery Professional and thorough. Everything was explained to me and I was encouraged to reach out with any questions or concerns. I would totally hire Two Screws again! I highly recommend! A total joy to work with! Thank you!
- Northgate PlumbingIt went great. When I couldnt be there because i was in the hospital [ Staph]. My daughter was there in my stead they did the work and a fantastic job. By the time I got home 1200 noon they was practically done. I will call them whenever I need plumbing and recommend them to my friends.
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- Curb AppealSteve was prompt arriving to the job and with the work. He has done various jobs for me in the past and I would recommend him for any job. I have since moved out of state and am now needing a handyman at my house. I hope I find someone as honest, efficient, and friendly as Steve.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThese small projects went according to plan. Darin did exactly what we agreed to and did a good job of cleaning up the mess and disposing of all trash and wrecked out tile and wood.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman Services.The job was done in a reasonable period of time and in a very satisfactory manner. They worked with us on everything and went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman Servicesquick and excellent service. Wonderful customer service. Arrived promptly after placed service call. Completed within minutes.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesMy furnace was working but was very loud i.e. ducting was vibrating and causing unwanted sound. The boys from All About Remodeling cam le in and saved the day! They were very polite and professional, and got the job done in a timely manner. Would highly recommend!!
Handymen in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very happy with the service. The handyman was on time, polite and tidy. I was very pleased with the work that was done. He also put every thing back in it's place and cleanup, even placing the appropriate items in the recycle bin! I would definitely use againTamara M.
- Business Description:I specialize in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing of houses- fences- driveways. I have over a decade of experience in the trade and guarantee my work. Have flexible scheduling and am very dependable.Recent Review:It went very well. We enjoyed his professional manner and work ethic. He's a great credit to Angie's. We were quite pleased with the results.Juan T.
- Business Description:Specializing in Drywall Services: We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Job completed in timely and professional manner.Linda D.
- Business Description:Pristine Kitchen & Bath is a full service Remodel Company with an emphasis on tile and stone installation. Our primary focus is offering an excellent customer experience from the time we sell the job to the day we leave your home with a complete and beautiful installation. Weather you need a custom waterproof shower, tile floors in your home, laminate vinyl planks installed, or prefinished hardwood floors, Pristine Kitchen & Bath has got you coveredRecent Review:Zach is very reliable and client oriented. He listened to our ideas and was able to create, add to and modify as we went along offering helpful suggestions as well. His tile work is exceptional. Zach's a good guy with a good work ethic. We definitely recommend himBonnie H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. License # RCT-21415. Quotes are free. Please call John at 208-479-0652 for fast service and quotes.
- Business Description:RiseUp Home Improvement is a family owned and operated cosmetic home improvement company. We provide services including painting, flooring, tiling, capentry and other cosmetic interior and exterior improvements. Our company is committed to provide quality work with affordable prices. We turn your vision into reality and we pride ourselves into providing excellent customer serviceRecent Review:Fantastic 5/5 across the board, zero complaints. Highly recommended.Brian Y.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Grand View
- Glenns Ferry
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Idaho City
- Horseshoe Bend
- Garden Valley
handyman services in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24 HOUR ELECTRIC INCPO Box 3801
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- 24 HOUR ELECTRIC INC
- Aaron12828 Vicki Dr
- Adam's Construction304 W Elm St
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- ARROW ELECTRIC1735 Avenida Del Rio Cir
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- CAID company LLC413 W Orchard Ave
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clockwork Contracting2816 N McKinney St
- Colliers home renovations
- Cooperative Labor262 N Allumbaugh St
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Custom Interiors2796 W HIGHWAY 33
- CAID company LLC
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Elite Home Improvements LLC
- Four H Construction LLC2064 Elizabeth Blvd
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Four H Construction LLC
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
- Gem State Handyman Services
- Handy Lee Done802 Arrow Wood Ct
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Handyman Creations2225 W Targee St
- Handyman Richard211 Circle Inn Drive
- Hart to Hart home repairs and landscaping
- High Desert Home Improvement LLC1400 SW Raber Dr
Mountain Home, Idaho
- Home Service Pros791 E Harcourt Rd
- Handy Lee Done
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Wolfe Home Creations2129 Eldridge Ave
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Little Wolfe Home Creations
- TSS handyman services5701 S Terri Ave
- TSS handyman services
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Mountain Home, ID?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Mountain Home, ID?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.