A high-quality sprinkler system will help keep your lawn lush and green for at least 20 years—if you keep on top of repairs and maintenance. Check out these sprinkler repair tips to help you get the most out of your irrigation system.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Mountain Home, ID
There are 8 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Mountain Home
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- Panhandle LogworksNeal and his crew did an amazing job on all the jobs we have hired them for. We have rehired them many times and will do so again.
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- HabiscapesMichael and his crew were amazing. They were professional, hardworking and always willing to go that extra length. We were given lovely designs and the crew showed the first day bright and early and never stopped working. Michael keeps the client informed with respect to cost/ budget and always provides daily updates. I would highly recommend his company for any type of landscape repai
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedExcellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.
- Sandpoint Tree Care llcThis is who you want if you want the job done right. Grady knows what he is doing and I would use him for any tree project.
- EDGED IN STONE LANDSCAPINGEdged in Stone did a great job from start to finish. Preston has very good ideas on how to make you yard look great. Our house was in the Parade of homes, he had a very short amount of time to finish the job before the Parade started and he was able to get it done. We had them sod part of the yard and hydroseed the rest, both turned out perfect. We had problems with the sprinkler system but they were very quick to fix the problems. Edged in Stone was not the cheapest bid we got but we definatly think you get what you pay for with this company, you get the best of everything. Highly recomended
Landscapers in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Dog poop? Lawn mow & trim? Gutters dirty? Fall clean up. Snow removal (walkways, driveways, and roofs! No time? We are a new company trying to help out our community, especially folks that have limited time and the elderly. Or if you just are burnt out and don't want to do yard work then we will! We give free estimates! Give me a text/call and let's schedule a timeRecent Review:Wow!!! What an amazing job. I had high hopes trying this company out and they did not disappointJAMES M.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 4 years and have 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Sprinkler Installs and Repairs, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many more. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. We Provide professional services at affordable prices. Call us at (208) 996-3302Recent Review:It was good. They were great. They have a good price. They did it quickly. They cleaned up when they were done.Bryan L.
- Business Description:We are booked out for this calendar year! Welcome to Habiscapes where we pride ourselves in the creation of distinctive and nature-friendly outdoor spaces. Habiscapes will work with you to create a xeric landscape that will reduce water consumption and maintenance by utilizing beautiful, indigenous plantings. These water-wise and fire-safe landscapes incorporate special designs that showcase drought tolerant shrubs, trees, grasses, perennials and stone. Our landscapes are guaranteed to attr..Recent Review:We purchased our home sight unseen and after a few outrageous quotes we chose Habiscapes primarily because of Michael's easy going demeanor and commitment to stay within our budget. Our builder grade backyard turned into a beautiful oasis and we really enjoyed learning from him about which plants would thrive in this area - how respectful the team was of our dogs & neighbors (being sure to clean up any rocks, dirt, etc. on our street) and for making our home a pollinator friendly spot Huge thanks also to Kim, James & crew - it's so beautiful guys!Lisa D.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like ch..Recent Review:It was good. I would highly recommend them.Jamie K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Please feel free to text message day or night!Recent Review:Very pleased with purchase and timely results. Will definitely call on them again.Charles R.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:Here at home encounters we offer a variety of services anywhere from painting interior and exterior to lvp flooring as well as Home Remodeling we also offer Home Maintenance, handyman work, appliance installation, power washing, wood fencing installation / repair. and all our services come with a free estimatRecent Review:Good the even went the extra mile and picked up extra materials we needed to complete the job. We live over an hour away. Happy they came out of the way to paint our home. It looks fantastic.Marla M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We offer landscaping services for the area of Pocatello ID since 2012.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you are struggling to keep Canada geese off of your lawn, you are not alone. From repellents to decoys to barriers, there are a variety of ways to keep geese off of your grass. Here’s what to do about Canada Geese on your property.
If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Find Landscapers in
- Grand View
- Glenns Ferry
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Idaho City
- Horseshoe Bend
- Garden Valley
Landscapers in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D QUALITY HYDROSEEDING850 BOISE ST
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- Adam's Construction304 W Elm St
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Advanced Masonry/Tile &Landscaping568 N 10 W
- Aim High Lawn & Landscape, LLC.1577 Linder Rd
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A & D QUALITY HYDROSEEDING
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- N.Martin GREEN TURF442 Clover Ln
- N.Martin GREEN TURF
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100