Ready to level up your yard? Save money and stylize your garden by learning how to build a DIY garden fence in seven steps.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Mountain Home, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Mountain Home
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- HabiscapesMichael and his crew were amazing. They were professional, hardworking and always willing to go that extra length. We were given lovely designs and the crew showed the first day bright and early and never stopped working. Michael keeps the client informed with respect to cost/ budget and always provides daily updates. I would highly recommend his company for any type of landscape repai
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Bio-Logic Soil BuildersThe price is reasonable given their service and their quality of their lawn treatment. I am very happy with them and my lawn has never looked so good! My grass is healthy and is growing well; I didn't even have to pull weeds this year. Their treatment completely made that chore completely unnecessary. They try to do everthing as natural as possible. I was really surprised and very happy
- TETON LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLERSThey were good. They were timely and solved the problem right. I would use this company again in the future.
- MERRILL QUALITY LANDSCAPESThey set and got my sprinklers ready. They were very professional, very courteous and timely. They did a great job.
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGNThey did a wonderful job! They are quick and neat. Very professional. They are kind and fair in their price and do a beautiful job. I will absolutely use them again!
Last update on August 13, 2021
Landscapers in Mountain Home
Avoid hiring Mountain Home landscapers who don’t have insurance
Request a copy of the insurance your ideal Mountain Home pro has for their work. You can’t anticipate what can go wrong during this type of work. Ensuring your pro has sufficient insurance coverage means you won’t be on the hook if and when things go wrong.
Mountain Home landscaping pros should answer these questions before you hire
Ensure you’re choosing the right landscaper for the project by obtaining the information about their qualifications from them. Learn whether they’re the one for the project by knowing what to ask. Follow these tips to help you meet the ideal professional:
- Ask them to determine about their experience with projects like yours
- Call their references.
- Ask about guarantees or warranties associated with their work.
- Find out how long they’ve been doing the type of work you’re seeking.
Now that you’ve found a contractor in Mountain Home who has what you’re looking for, all that’s left is to ask for a quote of what it’ll cost to get started on your project.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Vertical succulent gardens add charm to any home looking to step up its green game. Check out these ideas for some inspiration.
Want curb appeal without spending hours gardening? Perennials are the ticket to a low-maintenance landscape. Find the best perennial plants for front yards.
Find Landscapers in
- Grand View,
- Glenns Ferry,
- Robie Creek,
- Garden City,
- Hidden Springs,
- Idaho City,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- Garden Valley,
Landscapers in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & D QUALITY HYDROSEEDING850 BOISE ST
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Aim High Lawn & Landscape, LLC.1577 Linder Rd
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
Medford, Oregon 97501
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- A & D QUALITY HYDROSEEDING
- Drew Heidrich - Handyman6139 N Silver Elm Way
Meridian, Idaho 83646
- Drew Heidrich - Handyman
- Habiscapes6920 Pearl Rd
Eagle, Idaho 83616
- Idaho Wood Lighting258 McGhee Rd
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Idaho Wood Lighting
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
Atlanta, Georgia 30319
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs150 S 950
Paul, Idaho 83347
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 53152393 E Commercial St
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5315
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020