Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Challis, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Challis
- Premier Basement SystemsThe space between our house and the neighbors retaining wall was very narrow on this side. Yet Basement Systems did not get any dirt or debris in the neighbors yard. They were using heavy equipment and some hand tools. I don't think that I could have done it by hand and not gotten lots of dirt in the neighbors yard ( their yard is below ours ) . Basement Systems were very nice , professional and really knew what they were doing. They even sent an email with a picture of the man coming to give an estimate. They left the yard in a very clean and pristine condition. I wish that all the people that I hired were as professional, good and clean as Premier Basement Systems
- Elite Restoration- Twin FallsThey came out the very day I called and were wonderful to work with. They worked well with our insurance company and explained in detail every step of the process. The work was done in a timely and professional manner. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs restoration services.
- Elite Restoration- Twin FallsThey did an awesome job. They painted it, they took the molding out, they pulled up the carpet, took down new pad down, they had to cut out the plywood up to 2ft because it got wet. They got all the water out; they brought in fans and humidifiers. This happened to a lot of people in this area. They were very courteous, and they called before they came. Their price was good. They did great quality work and one of their guys has been this for twelve to fourteen years or something. He was awesome. There were a lot of people in this area had flooded basement and we were in any hurry so we gave them a lot of leeway. If we had given them a time frame they would have met it. Their professionalism was excellent. They would be our first call if we need them in the future
- Foundation Supportworks of IdahoThey used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guess
- Preferred Carpet CleaningWater continued to enter basement. Floor drain would not drain, at all. Had to get sump pump to pump water out basement window. Mark Ponozzo will not return calls and messages. Have to fix his work myself.
Basement Waterproofers in Challis
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:I had bought house which had been flagged for potential support issues. At first a structural engineer had said it was sound, but after noticing that the floor of one of the rooms was extremely bouncy and a loose support beam, I started looking for a place that did foundation work. It was difficult for me to find any place until I lucked on to the website for these guys. I was worried the work was going to be very expensive and would take a lot of time to fix. Fortunately it turned out the support system being put in place for my small home took four hours to install and I could tell the difference immediately. The only downside was that I had to wait about a month after accepting their bid to have the work done because their crews work all over the state and there was a high demand for workEnid B.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:He is fabulous and I would recommend him to anybody. He works hard, he is inexpensive, he is innovative, and he is highly skilled. He can do everything. We haven’t had any problems since he was here.Barbara S.
- Business Description:We Are a full sevice General building contractor. Member of the A.G.C. Of America. we have been in Buisness for over 60 years. We also construct green Buildingings. and also install Radon Sytems.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:He was awesome. He called back, but he was working in Reed field, North Carolina and he could not get to us for a couple of days. By the time, he got to us we had already gotten the other estimates, and we were pleased with him. Hampton guy was great. He was really quick to get back to us, but he had other projects that he had already lined up. The experience was very satisfactory. He was very courteous, and prompt. He was very honest in saying that he cannot get to us, and if we needed to have this work done now, then we need to have to get somebody else. I appreciated thatTammy W.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional phone - (208) 478-1062.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sweet's Sewer Drain & Cleaning. For all your sewer and water needs one call we do it all.Recent Review:<p>My basement was an absolute disaster! I called Sweet's & they responded right away staying till around 2:30 am to make sure everything had been cleaned up & disinfected. After about a week of running fans to dry everything out, they did the restoration work in my basement which took about a week or so to complete. They told me that I could go to Lowe's & pick out new fixtures, doors, etc. The restoration work turned out nice, although the quality of the materials used were less expensive than the original building materials. (My house was built in the 1960s, so it had natural pine doors & wood moldings that were replaced with MDF.)</p> <p>Then, I got the bill! Yes, it was costly but Richard at Sweet's negotiated with the insurance adjuster and after 9 months my insurance company finally paid.</p> <p>What I most impressed with was Sweet's immediate response to an "after hours" emergency and their patience in getting paid.<br /> <br /></p> <br /LaVada T.
- Business Description:DZ Home Improvement LLC does all kinds of home improvement: Basement Finishing, Patios, Decks and Extensions, Room Additions, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Replacement Windows, Storm Doors, and interior upgrades such as molding. We are a local, family-owned business and have been doing home improvement projects in Utah and its surrounding states for more than 30 years already. We implement the highest standard possible in delivering services to clients who desire nothing but the best in home remo..
- Business Description:BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 37 YEARS RCT NUMBER 3099 INSURED
- Business Description:Full service Interior Design firm for both residential and commercial projects. Project Management, Owner's Representative during remodeling and new construction projects. A liaison between owner and contractors, will work with architects on layout and design
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
waterproofing contractors in Challis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!