Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in New Plymouth, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in New Plymouth
- Premier Basement SystemsThe space between our house and the neighbors retaining wall was very narrow on this side. Yet Basement Systems did not get any dirt or debris in the neighbors yard. They were using heavy equipment and some hand tools. I don't think that I could have done it by hand and not gotten lots of dirt in the neighbors yard ( their yard is below ours ) . Basement Systems were very nice , professional and really knew what they were doing. They even sent an email with a picture of the man coming to give an estimate. They left the yard in a very clean and pristine condition. I wish that all the people that I hired were as professional, good and clean as Premier Basement Systems
- Elite Restoration- Twin FallsThey came out the very day I called and were wonderful to work with. They worked well with our insurance company and explained in detail every step of the process. The work was done in a timely and professional manner. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs restoration services.
- Elite Restoration- Twin FallsThey did an awesome job. They painted it, they took the molding out, they pulled up the carpet, took down new pad down, they had to cut out the plywood up to 2ft because it got wet. They got all the water out; they brought in fans and humidifiers. This happened to a lot of people in this area. They were very courteous, and they called before they came. Their price was good. They did great quality work and one of their guys has been this for twelve to fourteen years or something. He was awesome. There were a lot of people in this area had flooded basement and we were in any hurry so we gave them a lot of leeway. If we had given them a time frame they would have met it. Their professionalism was excellent. They would be our first call if we need them in the future
- Foundation Supportworks of IdahoThey used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guess
- Preferred Carpet CleaningWater continued to enter basement. Floor drain would not drain, at all. Had to get sump pump to pump water out basement window. Mark Ponozzo will not return calls and messages. Have to fix his work myself.
Basement Waterproofers in New Plymouth
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:I had bought house which had been flagged for potential support issues. At first a structural engineer had said it was sound, but after noticing that the floor of one of the rooms was extremely bouncy and a loose support beam, I started looking for a place that did foundation work. It was difficult for me to find any place until I lucked on to the website for these guys. I was worried the work was going to be very expensive and would take a lot of time to fix. Fortunately it turned out the support system being put in place for my small home took four hours to install and I could tell the difference immediately. The only downside was that I had to wait about a month after accepting their bid to have the work done because their crews work all over the state and there was a high demand for workEnid B.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:I only use James when I need some work done to my house. He responds fast, gets the work done quicker than just about anyone else I've ever used and seems very concerned with leaving his customers happy.Kelli R.
- Business Description:DZ Home Improvement LLC does all kinds of home improvement: Basement Finishing, Patios, Decks and Extensions, Room Additions, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Replacement Windows, Storm Doors, and interior upgrades such as molding. We are a local, family-owned business and have been doing home improvement projects in Utah and its surrounding states for more than 30 years already. We implement the highest standard possible in delivering services to clients who desire nothing but the best in home remo..
- Business Description:We are a 24/7 Water Damage, Mold and Bio Growth Remediation company serving the Treasure Valley and beyond. We have 12 years combined construction and remodeling experience and have been actively restoring water damage and remediation mold and biogrowth with 1 800 Water Damage of Meridian from August 2015 to February 2017. Call today to schedule your FREE water damage and mold inspectionRecent Review:Couldn't have gone better. Ryan was a joy to be around and have at our house. He was punctual, professional and did exactly what he said he would do every step of way. His price was great and the floors are beautiful!!! We couldn't be happier. We will definitely be calling Ryan again!Rebecca W.
- Business Description:We Are a full sevice General building contractor. Member of the A.G.C. Of America. we have been in Buisness for over 60 years. We also construct green Buildingings. and also install Radon Sytems.
- Business Description:BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 37 YEARS RCT NUMBER 3099 INSURED
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:They are honest about things that needed to be done, that he could or could not do. He has a lot going on and so he has to work on bigger project first but that is common. Sometimes if he do not have a big job you cannot really expect to get quick service, that kind of goes for a lot of people. I would use his services again in the future, as eventually it’s the right thingChristian T.
- Business Description:Custom Home Design, 3D architectural renderings, Site Plans, Residential Building Consulting, Small Remodels, Basement Finishes Over 17 years in the industry. Licensed and Insured.
- Business Description:Full service Interior Design firm for both residential and commercial projects. Project Management, Owner's Representative during remodeling and new construction projects. A liaison between owner and contractors, will work with architects on layout and design
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in New Plymouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Caldera Design LLC324 S 5th Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Caldera Design LLC
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho1871 E McGrath Rd
Eagle, Idaho 83616
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- Gem State Handyman Services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Rhino Restoration & Remodeling412 N MIDLAND BLVD
Nampa, Idaho 83651
- Rhino Restoration & Remodeling