You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
Get matched with top moving companies in Kuna, ID
There are 14 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Kuna
- Run & Done Moving Co.Energetic & responsible moving company Run & Done finished my moving needs with blazing fast speed but took caution when needed like with my wife's $4,000 dollar Italian kitchen table glass with glass leaf's movers took it up 3 flights of stairs with no issues! Would highly recommend Run & Done for all moving needs
- Run & Done Moving Co.It went great! Service was quick and efficient! The men that moved me were kind, friendly and professional! All around great job!
- StrongBrothers MovingWe hired Strong to pack a 28’ Upack trailer that was sent from Tucson to Ketchum Idaho. Strong wrapped and packed all the furniture, beds, TVs, tables, etc. My wife and I boxed the small thing in advance and the loaded and packed everything into the trailer. They were able to load our entire house (3 bedroom 2500 Sqft into one 28’ trailer and we had a lot of stuff. The combination of Upack trailer and having Strong load worked out to be much more economical that hiring a moving company to do everything. It took Strong’s crew of 4-5 men all day to load. Then we hired unloaded on the other end when the trailer showed up. We had about $7000 into the entire move which was approx half as much as quotes from moving companies. Strong was great and I would highly recommend them
- All Service MovingExcellent. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. We scheduled the move and signed the contract. All service moving showed up at the designated time and got us all packed up and ready to go in three and half hours. Both Kyle and Brennan were so polite and respectfully of our furniture and house. They completely padded and wrapped in plastic every piece of furniture so every piece was protected. The loading was completed by 1 pm and then the drove to Boise and we met them the next morning for a 9 am unload. They worked hard and it was two long days for them. Many thanks to All Service Moving
- Hillsboro West Self StorageVery well! This is a clean and well organized facility, it is well lit and has convenient hours for a run to the storage unit to fetch something I need there. Office staff is friendly and efficient too
- Marathon Moving Company IncOur Marathon representative was highly professional and punctual. She told us what to expect, worked to meet our schedule, and kept in contact with us including visiting our home more than once as we were preparing items to be moved. She also provided us with solid information throughout and ensured that we had a very experienced driver who also served as crew leader. . The items arrived in good condition and, given the household size and distance of the move, things worked out extremely well. We have had only a few long distance moves but this one was the best in our judgment
- Boise Boys Moving and storageBoise boys were super professional and worked well together. They used a ramp in the doorway and mats on the floor so nothing got scratched. We will totally use them again!!
- Boise Boys Moving and storageThe crew was great very professional from the start to the end. They were fast and efficient, very detailed and honest. Great job boise boys, definitely will recommend and use you guys again.
- Boise Boys Moving and storageBoise boys were professional from my frist contact until they drove off. They were right on time. estimate was very accurate. I would recommend boise boys for a stress free moving experience
- Boise Boys Moving and storageBoise boys moving Did a great job for us. They came all the way from Boise and picked us up in California. When the arrived at the house they wrapped all my beautiful furniture with blankets and worked at a very good pace. The price didn’t change from what they quoted me. When they delivered to my new home everything was intact with no damage.I can highly recommend Boise boys moving
Movers in Kuna
- Business Description:If you have a storage unit or a truck of any size that needs professionally loaded or unloaded Run&Done Moving Co. is here to do it with care & efficiency with all the right protection and equipment to make the chaos of moving look easy. We're independent and have years of experience to get the job done rightRecent Review:Amazing. These guys are professional and efficient. Highly recommended!!Katelyn P.
- Business Description:High quality at a great price that won’t break your wallet moving provided locally and long distance from household moves to office moves. Also offering moving to anywhere in the United States. Free quotes provided. Move with the peace of mind with Serg’s moving call for your free quote todayRecent Review:Anthony and Uzi from Serg's did an outstanding job for us today. They kept us informed of their arrival time. Once here, they worked hard to accomplish the move within the agreed upon time constraint. We felt they took great care in making sure the furniture did not damage walls or floors while they were moving items up a flight of stairs. They were a pleasure to have in our homeCeci G.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.
Deals in Kuna for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
Find moving companies in
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
moving companies in Kuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208 Moving Co6052 Corporal Ln
- 208 Moving Co
- A Moving Company
- A Top Notch Moving4705 Corporal St
- A+ Transport llc11886 W De Meyer St
- A1 Car Hauler21488 Case Ln
- Academy Mortgage Eagle379 E Shore Dr Ste 110
- Ace Movers1063 S Island Glenn Way
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Air Van North American3340 S Denver Way
- All in one movers1800 Main St.
- All My Sons Moving & Storage3987 W Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Star Movers10169 w Charlie ln
Garden City, Idaho
- Arpin Van Lines - Eagle Transfer & Storage1927 N Elder St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A Moving Company
- Backsavers Moving Service635 Hueners Ln
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Bluebird Moving5325 W Kendall St
- Boise Boys Moving and storage1111 S Orchard St
- Boise Cleaning Fairy532 W Highland St
- Boise Moving Company702 W. Idaho Street
- Boise Pool Table Moving6325 Butte St
- Backsavers Moving Service
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- GT Auto Transport3102 Village Green St
- GT Auto Transport
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Labor Dave11206 W Bridgetower Dr
- Labor Dave
- Mandy's Cleaning Service1811 Shepard St
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Merchants Moving & Storage Inc11345 Executive Dr
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Mov4Less.Com5183 N Dove Ridge Place
- Move It Out, LLC10370 W Trestlewood St
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mandy's Cleaning Service
- OFR, Inc. Office Furniture Resources397 N Steelhead Way
- OFR, Inc. Residential & Commercial Moving Services2760 South Featherly Way
- OFR, Inc. Office Furniture Resources
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Serg's moving inc427 J St
Chula Vista, California
- Set Construction
- Shedmovers LLC16582 Mahogany Dr
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- Storage Cubbys363 N Linder
- Sumo Moving4352 E 141 N
- Super Friends Moving - Boise1217 S Broadway Ave
- Serg's moving inc
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics
- Zippy Shell Treasure Valley2755 S Beverly St # 101
- Zippy Shell Treasure Valley