Pointe Pest Control | Liberty Lake

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2011

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1324 N Liberty Lake Rd Ste 226

Liberty Lake, WA 99019

Liberty Lake is a beacon of beauty to residents across the Idaho border. Here in this wondrous town we are able to enjoy all of the luxuries of the Spokane Valley, and we all feel a sense of community in our tight-knit neighborhoods. Unfortunately, pests in this area seem to share the same sense of camaraderie, and tend to band together when infesting the walls of your home. But whether they reside on the beautiful MeadowWood Golf Course, within the halls of Liberty Lake Elementary, or deep within the foundation of your house, here at Pointe Pest Control we are dedicated to ridding them from our quaint town so we can all prosper together in our pest-free life....

pest control (73)animal removal (3)

01/04/2020

Great. They call ahead, do the work, and send a bill. We've had no further problems with carpenter ants. They will schedule routine service to prevent problems, or you can call them when you note a problem.

Description of Work
Spraying for bugs and ants

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback, [Member Name Removed]!

06/20/2019

Far fewer critters noted . $100/3 months

Description of Work
ants, spiders, termites - not larger (skunks, possums)

Work Completed On 05/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

06/13/2018

Successful on second visit, but required to have a full year contract.

Description of Work
ant control

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

HI [Member Name Removed], and thank you for your feedback - we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. Our service does not require a one year contract, however, we do recommend a year of quarterly service because many pests will not necessarily respond to a one-time treatment. Also, with the annual, we're able to guarantee our work and provide free services in between treat...

12/08/2017

Excellent. I had a day but not a time set up for services, but was happy with the hour he arrived. He did an excellent job of spraying all the surfaces that needed it, explaining what he was using and how it controlled the insects. He made sure all the rodent bait traps were full before he left. He was very professional and easy to talk to, explaining whatever questions I had.

Description of Work
Routine spraying for insects, removal of old wasp nests, setting bait in rodent control boxes.

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It'[Member Information Removed] great to hear that your service was performed well and that you're happy with it. We strive for the very best in customer service, so please let us know if we can help out in any other way. Thank you again and have a fantastic day.

10/07/2017

Steve was extremely professional and courteous. He gave me great advice and let me know I didn't have any issues that needed treatment at this time. I appreciate that he gave me his time and expertise at no cost and would definitely contact in the future if I needed services.

Description of Work
Inspection

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words and excellent rating. I'll pass along your thoughts to Steve. We strive for the best in customer service, so it's great to hear that he was able to help out accordingly. Please let us know if and when we can help in the future. Thanks again and have a great day!

09/21/2017

The technician arrived at my home within one hour of the initial phone call and carefully inspected. Apparently, they weren't drain flies but regular flies that had nested in a newly placed house plant. He was very knowledgeable and gave me options for treatment. Would definitely hire! A very professional expert!

Description of Work
I need someone to inspect an outbreak of what appeared to be either drain flies or gnats. I wasn't sure where the root of the problem was and was concerned about leaky pipes. I wanted a pest control company to confirm whether or not they were coming from the floors or elsewhere.

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you choosing us, and certainly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. Thanks so much for the excellent rating. We're here to help, so please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future. Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

08/28/2017

Perfect. The technician was on time and he did a professional and thorough job.

Description of Work
Pest prevention of spiders, wasps, etc. around our home and yard.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your excellent review and that you took the time to let us know how we're doing. We're always here to help - so if there's anything else we can do in the future, please let us know. Thanks again and have a great day.

08/11/2017

Very well. Their response time was incredible. I met with the Account Manager, Gary Isenberger. He was courteous and professional. He didn't pressure me into something I didn't need. He explained the extermination process thoroughly; one that would work for my particular situation. I felt confident they could handle the pest invasion. I signed up for Pointe's Pest Control during our meeting and wi...

Description of Work
I had a major pavement ant invasion in my garage and along the side of my house. I also had spiders and beetles.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for such a wonderful review. We certainly appreciate you choosing us, and it's great to hear that Gary did a good job for you. We're always here to help, so please let us know if there's anything we can do in the future. Thanks again and have an excellent day.

06/26/2017

Very professional with good personalities. Nice job.

Description of Work
Sprayed for carpenter ants and spiders.

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We certainly appreciate you choosing us, and thank you so much for your positive review. We're here to help, so please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future. Have a great day!

04/24/2017

No more ants detected after initial treatment.

Description of Work
Exterminate Ants.

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

We are YOUR Experts in the following services: Residential and Commercial General Pest Control | Bedbug Remediation | Termite Service | Carpenter Ant Control | Rodent Extermination | Cockroach Service Ants | Spiders | Wasps | Yellow Jackets | Carpenter Ants | Earwigs | Mice | Rats | Bed Bugs | Cockroaches | Fleas | Termites

Mosquito Service | Small Wildlife (Possums, Moles, Voles, Gophers, Raccoons, Skunks) | Bats | Birds

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check