Eco Electric

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

At Eco Electric, we are a full service, licenced, and insured electrical contractor where we put the customer first. Let us help you make your vision a reality! All of our service technicians are friendly, background checked, drug tested and fully certified. No job is too big or too small and we are experts in troubleshooting and repair. We offer senior and military discounts and a 24 hour emergency repair service. We also give free quotes and have the best warranty in the valley....

Axiom Home Inspections LLC

Axiom Home Inspections Idaho is properly certified, trust worthy and dependable. We perform to ASHI standards of practice. We often have the best prices in the Treasure Valley.

A Lindsey Satellite

For Satellite TV in the Treasure Valley area we carry both DirecTv & Dish Network products along with Century Link internet and Vonage services. We have the ability to bundle Satellite Tv services for you as well. We offer same day installation. We will either meet or beat any of our competitions prices! We're open everyday, so give us a call today.

Trusted Heating & Air

You’ve dealt with those other companies before, the ones looking to make a quick buck selling an inferior product at a price too good to be true or the ones just way to high priced. But you know better — get what you paid for from a heating and cooling company that the Treasure Valley residents can trust.  Call our experts and feel confident that your equipment will run at optimal efficiency, for lower energy bills and a comfortable home, year-round.

Offers by Trusted Heating & Air on Angi

10/30/2017

I was advised that the cost to come out to my home is $75 plus the cost of service and an additional $75 to leave my home. I did not understand why I had to pay him to leave my home. He called it a "window fee" which I have never heard of.

Description of Work
Electrical

11/20/2016

It went great, he showed up when he said he would, it did not take him any time at all to fix it, he had rhe right part and he was friendly. It was such a relief to get it fixed

Description of Work
He came out on short notice and changed the breaker box for my furnace

05/17/2016

Josh was great from beginning to end. On time, speedy work and very communicative.

Description of Work
Wired a bathroom fan and updated bathroom electrical. Put in a new switch and electrical wall socket.

07/23/2014

I have used them a year ago, and when I went back in, I decided to go with them again.

Description of Work
For electrical work, we used Eco Electric. They repaired one light fixture and put in a ceiling fan.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

05/28/2013

One day was missed because the power company was not notified to come out and cut power to the house. All work, from upgrading the electrical to installing the generator was done in one day. The job, including all inspections and approvals was done with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. Eric Schroeder, owner of Eco Electric, was very attentive to all my concerns and did a wonderf...

Description of Work
Upgrade service to my home from 100 amps to 200 amps and install an emergency standby power generator.

04/30/2013

Eric (owner) went above and beyond with his service! I would recommend ECO Electric to anyone.

Description of Work
Bathroom and Sunroom addition. all outlets, lighting and heated floors.

04/04/2013

Great recomend to anyone for electrical needs.

Description of Work
Eco Electric did a great job hooking up my hot tub. Their price was very fair. The other companies told us we had to update our breaker box which was not true and their bid was twice as much even without the new breaker box. Always get multiple bids.

04/03/2013

They did a great job. Eric, the owner, came out promptly and gave me a bid. He was very friendly and professional. I scheduled the job and his employees came out when they were supposed to and got the job done quickly. They were very friendly and professional as well. I really appreciated that his guys checked that they were putting the new fan EXACTLY where I wanted it!

Description of Work
They installed a new exhaust fan in a bathroom that didn't have one ($350) AND they replaced an old, ineffective exhaust fan ($250) in another bathroom.

05/04/2012

I have had them out before. I had a positive experience. It was a good quote and they came in on budget. They worked professionally. The price was very good. They were very responsive. They were very punctual.

Description of Work
I used Eco Electric for wiring.

06/02/2011

I am a Realtor and I need a great electrician to work on homes for me. Eric and his team are professional, give excellent service and are dependable and reliable. I recommend them to all my clients. I have always been pleased with him and his crew. I have used him for over 2 years and he is always consistent.

Description of Work
Eric and Eco Electric re-wired my hot tub, and installed an additional outlet in my kitchen. He does great work. I am a Realtor and he does work for my rentals, and all my listings. He is great!

Category electrician

We service both residential and commercial properties. We install hot tubs, replace electrical panels and fuse boxes, remodels, retrofit lighting, new construction, tenant improvements, floor heating, ceiling fans, dimmers, attic fans, bathroom exhaust fans, and add new circuits. We install and service phone wiring, cable for TV's, speakers. If it has wire, we work on it!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal