What are the best colors for basement walls? Whether your basement is a separate living space, entertainment area, kids’ playroom, or anything else, a new coat of paint can totally transform it. Learn the top colors for painting your basement.
Get matched with top interior painters in Clark Fork, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Clark Fork
- Portlock painting llcCame in to paint the whole interior in a quick and orderly fashion. Looks far better than it did before. No bs involved, and was polite and professional.
- jay-dee home improvement llcJay Dee home Improvements were beyond expectation, They work with on my schedule, provided easy payment method, arrived on time and worked non-stop to get the job done. Plus the new paint looks great. - Cathy Roemer
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCExtremely pleased with the work that was done. Very thorough and professional. Kept a clean work site and very conscientious that work was done to satisfaction.
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Aim High PaintingHe gave me the bid, which was professional, efficient and timely, within 24 hours and is going to let us know the date he will be doing the wok.
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
Interior Painters in Clark Fork
- Business Description:We believe that being transparent, honest and having integrity is the key to having a successful business. We have been in business for about a year however! we have 10 years of professional painting experience and have done over 10 full remodels, we offer free estimates on all our jobs and our company specializes in exterior and interior painting and staining, we take pride in our work and do our absolute best to make the customer happy and make the vison of your home come to fruition. no ma..Recent Review:They were very persistent. They were on time. They got the job done quickly and they were pretty good guy. They were very professional. Everything was completely very good and perfect finishing.jhonny m.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was fantastic, price was reasonable and he was a great guy.Keith S.
- Business Description:Take Pride In Your Home Hire A Painting Company In Spokane, WA To Brighten Up Your Property! Everyone homeowner wants to live in a home that looks beautiful on the inside and the outside. Using the right paints and techniques, your home can look great for years to come. Choose Newcomb Painting and Services, LLC as your painting contractor to get the job done right. We're the painting company in Spokane, WA you can rely on for high-quality service. We'll prep and paint any surface insid..Recent Review:It was excellent. They were polite. They did what they said they would do. They were on time. They were very professional. They did quality job. They were clean.Deanne G.
- Business Description:We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years. Peter Waagenaar has been painting for over 30 years. He specializes in quality workmanship and stands behind the work he does. From Commercial to Residential, no job is too big or too small. We are committed to the complete satisfaction of our clients up to the smallest detail. We offer excellent work at competitive prices. Every house or building is canvas to us – what do you need painted that we can turn into art? ..Recent Review:Painting was excellent. Contractor did great job, was great to work with and did job in 4 days. They went over and above what I asked for. Would highly recommend them.Tom T.
- Business Description:Professional Touch Painting is small individually owned and operated company that takes pride in every project. Call today for a free estimate! Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Better Business Bureau - Accredited business.Recent Review:He was amazing to work with, very polite, professional and completed the work very quickly, on my time-line.Elisabeth W.
- Business Description:Pressure Plus LLC is your local Painting and Pressure washing specialist. We provide services for both interior and exterior for both commercial and residential properties. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with quality work that will last, in the most efficient way possible to save you moneyRecent Review:Good people, honest customer service and got everything done in a timely manner. They did an excellent job on our paint job!Chase F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much moreRecent Review:Core / Stacy was on time and worked in a professional manner. He cleaned up after each segment of the job and finished quickly. We really liked his work and this was a good experience.Phil M.
- Business Description:G&S Customs specializes in residential new construction, remodeling, additions and insurance restoration. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor serving Coeur d'Alene, ID and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves with completing each job on time and at budget, while maintaining safety and quality craftsmanship. When you work with G&S Customs you will only be dealing with a single company. Let us handle the legwork for you and simplify your project. We provide consultation for own..Recent Review:AMAZING!! I am almost reluctant to write this review as I don't want to share Jerry with anyone else! My master bedroom and master bathroom transformation are nothing short of phenomenal. Jerry's knowledge, professionalism and patience with a remodeling newbie like me are unparalleled. We hit a few snags along the way and Jerry walked us through it and dealt with the issues with ease. We could not have asked for a better experience. We have many more projects in mind for him in the future. Details: Complete replacement of master bedroom flooring, moving walls, creating a closet with custom, built-in shelving/hanging storage, painting, replace/update trim and doors. Complete overhaul of master bath, creation of custom, completely tiled shower room with soaking tub, all bath fixtures replaced, floors and walls tiled, linen closet with built-in shelves addedMichelle F.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
Deals in Clark Fork for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Find interior painters in
- Spirit Lake
- Priest River
- Hayden Lake
- Moyie Springs
- Bonners Ferry
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
interior painters in Clark Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Freedom Contracting LLC62 Saddler Creek Road
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- Freedom Contracting LLC
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLCP.O. Box 1710
Deer Park, Washington
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC321 wells lane
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Humble Homes920 Vandal Dr
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLC
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction