When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Buhl, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Buhl
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- Imperial DrywallMac takes pride in doing a great job. He was very professional, and his work is of the highest quality.
Drywall Contractors in Buhl
- Recent Review:Fantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next yearElisabeth H.
- Business Description:Jay Dee Home Improvements is a smaller home improvement company that understands the frustrations of a kitchen or bath remodel. We specialize in the smaller projects such as adding new kitchen or bath hardware, cabinet painting, laminate countertops, new bathroom vanities, base trim, drywall patch repair, acoustic ceiling removal, interior room painting plus many other services. We are located in Twin Falls Idaho and serve the great magic valley region.Recent Review:Jessy and his staff were on time, friendly and did a great job on my flooring. He is very professional and always responsive. I cannot wait to have him back to do more upgrades to my home.Jennifer J.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:Colin got in an argument with a neighbor and the police were called. Police asked him to finish up and not returnpatrick c.
- Business Description:Our commitment to excellence and unparalleled customer service are evidenced by the quality of our craftsmanship. We offer a variety of residential and commercial painting services at affordable prices to fit any budget. Whether you are a homeowner wanting a new look, a real estate agent preparing a home for the market, or a property manager looking to get repairs completed, we are confident you will be happy with the end result. Call today and see why we are the best painters in the area
- Business Description:I work on a time/materials basis so you only pay for my hourly rate and the materials to do the work, which may include some tools for the job ie. brushes, rollers etc. You can pick up the materials or I am glad to go and purchase the materials for the job but the time needed for this is just added to the hourly labor bill.Serving all of Magic Valley!
- Business Description:Residential Remodeling Constractor
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Buhl
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Mahin'S Master Painting1083 E 600 N
- Mahin'S Master Painting
- QR / OLC.148 Blue Lakes Blvd Suite 152
Twin Falls, Idaho
- QR / OLC.