Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Buhl, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Buhl
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and his crew did an excellant job. Real professesionals and an extremely nice guy something that is rare in construction. All the neighbors were really impressed with the work also.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Buhl
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f..Recent Review:used them again this spring and not as happy with the work they did. They took out a old drive way that was cracked and sinking. they put in braces for the car port. but tore up my flower beds and throw all the bricks on my spring flowers that were coming up. I don't think they were as carefull when they came out to do the second job for me. The cost of the second job was 6000.00 <br /Barbara C.
- Business Description:Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor serves Pocatella ID and all surrounding areas. Concrete, Cement Work, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorPocatello A & J Concrete Contractor serves Pocatella ID and all surrounding areas. Concrete, Cement Work, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Company, Concrete Contracto
- Business Description:We are experts in all types of design and construction including architectural, civil, and structural. We can also handle all of your construction needs including excavation, concrete, framing, exterior finishes, interior finishes, roofing, landscaping, decks, fences and much more. We have over 25 years of experience in the construction industry. Lewis Structures, Inc. is excited to help you with your next design and construction project
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:30 years experience. Residential and business.Recent Review:We called Mr. Gill for an estimate and were pleased with both the estimate and the ideas he had for our sidewalk. It was not the easiest area due to grade problems around house. He recommended a small retaining wall to prevent water from running towards house. He had some difficulty fitting us in between other jobs and weather issues but when they did get to us, it went fast. They were very professional. One day they came and leveled areas and set forms for pouring concrete. Next day they were here and began pouring. They took every precaution to not damage our existing lawn and road. They covered the concrete to protect against cold. Mr. Gill came by and checked on it the next few days and then his crew arrived to remove all covers and finish cleanup. The results were wonderful. I waited to write this review so I could better tell you how the sidewalk has weathered the winter. It was an exceptionally cold winter. The melting snow never pooled against house but ran off towards lawn. Shovel snow was easy. Rain just washes away and does not pool either. It was sloped perfectly. Mr. Gill also came back later and checked on the pour to see that is was ok. Now it is April and the sidewalk is beautiful. It has added to the comfort of getting around our yard and is going to be a great asset to our home's value. We now have an 8' wide sidewalk that will allow us to move around easily and to barbeque, etc. I would highly recommend Mr. Gill and his crew and would use them again in any future jobs we might have. <br /Tod H.
- Business Description:Accurate Concrete Cutting and Drilling LLC uses advanced technologies, proven processes and quality products. Our skilled employees help to sustain long-term growth and profitability, to not only succeed in the future, but to build the road to it. Our employees are the key to our success. We provide the support, training, rewards, and opportunities for our employees, to contribute to our team and achieve their personal goals. Give us a call today for all your concrete needs, you won't disappo..
- Business Description:We are just a small family owned and operated business, with over 20 years of combined experience and many different trades if you want it done right the first time give us a call!
- Recent Review:This was a big and complicated job. We talked to several contractors and got a lot of ideas and estimates. Several of the contractors said they couldn't do the job and the other ones wanted twice the money. Fury concrete systems (FCS) was confident they could do the job and they were within what we expected to pay. <br /> This was a hard working crew. They were here every day until the job was completed. They did every thing that we wanted and made it work. We love everything about it. They did a great job. It looks beautiful and the final test was when they were all through and I was washing everything down, The water all drained off exactly as it should. <br /john t.
- Business Description:Cruzer is a locally owned company that specializes in large scale industrial coating projects. We offer turn key solutions for shop and field coatings. Cruzer industrial, a registered ISN member with an A+ rating, provides a full range of both on and off-site industrial coating services. We have over 20 years of experience in the industrial coatings industry working on a wide variety of projects and applications. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality product in the industry! ..
- Business Description:set up pour and finish concrete driveways, sidewalks, floors and steps
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Buhl
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Restoration2050 E. 3000 S.
Wendell, Idaho 83355
- Advanced Restoration
- Dale Miles Construction2074 State Hwy 46
Gooding, Idaho 83330
- Dale Miles Construction
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE140 5TH AVE E
Wendell, Idaho 83355
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
Pocatello, Idaho 83206
- Triple A Plumbing
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- WSW Contractors Inc961 Nixon Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- WSW Contractors Inc