Countertops serve as the centerpiece of most kitchens. Compare countertop prices, care and pros and cons for granite, quartz, marble, concrete and more.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Buhl, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Buhl
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncThe entire job took one day and the results were what I expected with the exception of one or two finish stops that could have been better./
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncI was referred to Mike by a co-worker. I called Mike for a bid and he made time to meet me that evening. I had my job marked off for easy measurement. Mike explained to me what he would do, why he would do it that way and he also took the time to explain why my existing concrete drive had cracks. His knowledge of his craft built immediate confidence. He gave me a bid within a few minutes and we scheduled the job for the week of July 20th. We spoke the week prior and he confirmed that he would be ready to start my job on July 21. I informed him during this call that I had made some slight adjustments to increase the size of the job and he was good with the changes. He showed up at 6:45 on July 21st to meet me on my schedule and what really blew me away was the fact that they finished with the job by 7pm that same day! They left my property in about as pristine condition as one could ever ask for which further impressed me and the amount of the upcharge for the expanded size of my pad was very fair! Mike and his team did a great job! Five Stars
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncThe whole transaction was great. Mike was very responsive, easy to reach, showed up when he said he would, and was fair in his prices. He really knew his stuff and took the time to explain it all to me during the estimate, even offering to come back later in the evening to meet with my husband if he had questions. Only time will tell if the work holds up, of course, but as of now I am very happy with Carlson's Custom Concrete and would definitely recommend them
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and his crew did an excellant job. Real professesionals and an extremely nice guy something that is rare in construction. All the neighbors were really impressed with the work also.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had been working on getting contractors up to bid on the project for 4 weeks. Out of the initial 4 contractors that my neighbor had given me (he owns a concrete business and these contractors get their concrete from him), only 1 contractor called me back and came and gave us a bid. We accepted the bid and four weeks later, after a handful of phone calls, they had yet to start the project. On May 17th, I got online and found Carlson's Custom Concrete and called him because frankly, he had a website and I like it. He answered right away. I told him what we were wanting and he said he would come up late afternoon to look. I texted him my address. Friday night, around 5:30, he called and said he was on his way. Once he got here, we looked at the sites and he explained what would need to be done in order to have it meet our needs. This was appreciative, because he talked about having a "thiken edge" and using rebar so that the pads would be solid and not break off on the hillside. This was not even discussed with the previous contractor. I told him as I was leaving that I would inform the other contractor, which I did. Mike and his crew showed up at 7:15 the next morning (saturday) to begin the prep work. It was raining, however they worked until about 1 pm getting the land ready. At 7:15 on Monday morning, they were here, finished the prep work, poured the concrete, worked it and finished by 12:00 pm. Miked called me at that time, said that they were going to come back in the evening to remove the frames and apply the sealer. The sealer would take about three days to finish curing, however we would be able to move our building onto the pad the next day. Water and rain would not hurt the concrete. I told him "awesome". In the evening his worker came, finished the sealer, removed the boards and was paid for the job. Mike then called my husband after everything was complete and made sure that our expectations were complete, in which they were. It was REALLY REFRESHING to have someone show up when they promised, assess what needs to be done in order for the job to be done right, then do it and then make sure we were happy with the results, not only at the end, but thru out the process. I would highly recommend Carlson's Custom Concrete and would use them again if the need arises
Last update on December 6, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Buhl
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Crumbling concrete? Anything from moisture to bugs to wear and tear could be the cause. Here’s how to fix your slab and prevent it from happening again.
Concrete sealing costs vary based on the type of concrete you use and the size of the area. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
Find concrete contractors in
- Twin Falls,
- Glenns Ferry,
- Mountain Home,
concrete contractors in Buhl
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Restoration2050 E. 3000 S.
Wendell, Idaho 83355
- Advanced Restoration
- Dale Miles Construction2074 State Hwy 46
Gooding, Idaho 83330
- Dale Miles Construction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE140 5TH AVE E
Wendell, Idaho 83355
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
Pocatello, Idaho 83206
- Triple A Plumbing
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- WSW Contractors Inc961 Nixon Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- WSW Contractors Inc