Sweets Plumbing

Founded 1942 • With Angi since December 2010

4.1

Additional DBA - Sweet's Sewer Drain & Cleaning. For all your sewer and water needs one call we do it all....

Nicholson Home Repair & Remodeling

We specialize in remodels in many forms.... Additions, new construction, concrete, out buildings, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, etc. Tearing out walls, repainting, replacing flooring, updating light and bath fixtures. We do a little of everything and have the experience to take care all your needs.

09/11/2017

Category plumbing

12/08/2016

Guy only snaked half the pipe. He trudged into my kitchen and used my facet and dumped dirty rags on my counter, in front of me without asking. Then he broke a part on the opener and told my husband to go to town and get a new one, then argued with him that it was our fault it broke. They told us they wouldn't charge for it, but there was an extra unexplainable charge in the total.

Description of Work
Clean out sewer pipes.

09/15/2016

No problems except for locating the tank. All charges were justified except for the use of a camera to locate the tank. This took the tech only 10 minutes to do, however they charged me $100.00 just for this.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped out.

04/07/2016

Category plumbing

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Requested bid to have septic tank pumped. Was quoted $255 on the phone, when technician was completed with job, he gave me a bill for $285. When I questioned the price difference, he told me that was the dump fee. They did not disclose dump fee up front when request for a bid was made. Did not appreciate this type of tactic. Will not use this company again.

Category plumbing,septic tank

Water and Sewer maintenance, emergency, repair, and installation services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available