Sweets Plumbing

Founded 1942 • With Angi since December 2010

4.1

S Rail

Shoshone, ID 83352

Additional DBA - Sweet's Sewer Drain & Cleaning. For all your sewer and water needs one call we do it all.

09/11/2017

Daniel S.

12/08/2016

Don M.

Guy only snaked half the pipe. He trudged into my kitchen and used my facet and dumped dirty rags on my counter, in front of me without asking. Then he broke a part on the opener and told my husband to go to town and get a new one, then argued with him that it was our fault it broke. They told us they wouldn't charge for it, but there was an extra unexplainable charge in the total.

Description of Work
Clean out sewer pipes.

09/15/2016

Chester S.

No problems except for locating the tank. All charges were justified except for the use of a camera to locate the tank. This took the tech only 10 minutes to do, however they charged me $100.00 just for this.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped out.

04/07/2016

jon M.

06/22/2015

Mark N.

Description of Work
Requested bid to have septic tank pumped. Was quoted $255 on the phone, when technician was completed with job, he gave me a bill for $285. When I questioned the price difference, he told me that was the dump fee. They did not disclose dump fee up front when request for a bid was made. Did not appreciate this type of tactic. Will not use this company again.

06/09/2015

Michael W.

Description of Work
Disconnect for Washing Machine as ordered by new purchaser of house.

06/01/2015

LaVada T.

My basement was an absolute disaster! I called Sweet's & they responded right away staying till around 2:30 am to make sure everything had been cleaned up & disinfected. After about a week of running fans to dry everything out, they did the restoration work in my basement which took about a week or so to complete. They told me that I could go to Lowe's & pick out new fixtures, doors, etc. The restoration work turned out nice, although the quality of the materials used were less expensive than the original building materials. (My house was built in the 1960s, so it had natural pine doors & wood moldings that were replaced with MDF.) Then, I got the bill! Yes, it was costly but Richard at Sweet's negotiated with the insurance adjuster and after 9 months my insurance company finally paid. What I most impressed with was Sweet's immediate response to an "after hours" emergency and their patience in getting paid.

Description of Work
I had a complete sewer back up in my finished basement in August 2014 which required the removal of the carpet, pad, sheetrock, doors & household contents.

05/28/2015

Victor V.

Description of Work
Installed new sewer line

01/13/2015

Aileen G.

Description of Work
Replaced water main. Good service etc. but price has tripled in last 3 years!

03/29/2014

Erik J.

Description of Work
Roto root plugged line.

02/27/2014

Janice D.

Description of Work
New drain field

03/20/2012

william S.

They did excellent work. They were very prompt. They did what they said that they would.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my septic tank.

Qualified Plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Water and Sewer maintenance, emergency, repair, and installation services.