If you’re tired of scrubbing dishes by hand, it might be time to invest in a dishwasher. Consult this dishwasher buying guide to find the best appliance for you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bellevue , ID
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bellevue
- Superior Water & Air IncGary actually called and was able to come early which really helped me out. And he was very professional and yet very tolerant of my animals getting in his way. He checked everything very thoroughly and cleaned up after he was done.
- Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenterMy dishwasher wasn't draining. They sent out Doug to fix it. He come's out and diagnoses it: it needs a new pump. Okay. However, as he was getting underneath it, I observed him adjust the leveling feet, and I assumed he was doing this for a good reason. However, after he came out the second time to install the pump, I loaded up the dishwasher, and am finding it is very UNLEVEL - the top rack tips out of the dishwasher when loaded. It never did this before. Call Tucker's and explain the situation. Doug call's me back and says "Oh, you need it leveled too? I can get there next week. It'll just cost you the time." Don't go with Tucker's. They'll damage your appliance and charge you to fix it
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSent a text out Sunday morning and phone call within 15 minutes. Rudy was at our home within 1 1/2 and diagnosed the problem, he ordered a part and returned on Wednesday and completed the project. Great customer service and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have given his card out to several people. Will use Rudy again, if needed. Thanks, Rudy
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great! It was easy, inexpensive, and convenient. The entire process was well executed and I would highly recommend them to others.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoThe service was prompt and efficient. The only thing was cost, which I felt was high, but once I saw how badly damaged the part actually was, I didn't mind paying. They had to get the part from Salt Lake, but even so, the repair was done within a week. The nice part was, they charge $79 for a diagnostic, but then waive that if you contract them for the repair. Since they do such a good job, and are so fast at providing service, I thought that was a pretty good deal. They also sent me a digital invoice for the repair to keep for my records
- BRUCE'S APPLIANCE & REPAIRHe was great. Answered a call on a Sunday. Was timely. Went straight to work and coincidentally had the part to fix it with him. Also had him assess another issue and he'll be fixing that soon.
- Kim's Appliance RepairThis went very well. He is very efficient and knows what hes doing. I've used him before for many things and will use him again in the future.
- Sears Appliance RepairHe knew the probable cause before he even took it apart. He showed us where the hose had split and even left the old part with us. No question that was cause of the leak. He had the part on his truck and fixed it all in one visit. Works great.
- Corriell ApplianceHe told us he could install a new belt, but it was also leaking transmission fluid, making a repair cost as much as a new washer. In other words, our washer was toast! We asked for and he gave advice about what types of washers are best and worst. He was very nice, and we won't hesitate to use him if another one of our appliances goes on the fritz
- Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenterI chose not to get the machine repaired due to the age and value of the machine in relation to possible cost to repair. The person at Tucker's informed me that if it is making the noise I described, it quite possibly will be cheaper to replace the machine (Tucker's does sell appliances ,but did not try to sell me one of theirs). I, again, am impressed with the service and knowledge of the staff at Tucker's. I have been a customer of Tucker's in the past and will continue to use them for my appliance repair needs. On more than one occasion I have taken nothing more than a small part, such as a knob from a stove, and the staff was able to tell me what it came from including make model and range of age to with in a couple of years
Last update on September 6, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Bellevue
Deals in Bellevue for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Did you know it’s possible to install your own garbage disposal? Here’s how to do it—including how to remove and replace an old one.
Find appliance repair services in
- Sun Valley,
- Glenns Ferry
appliance repair services in Bellevue
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2068 BRIDGEVIEW BLVD
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Sermon Service & Electric340 May Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403
- Sermon Service & Electric