Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since January 2012

4.3

1535 Kimberly Rd

Twin Falls, ID 83301

Locally owned & operated. We are a full service HVAC company. Additional contact name - Terry Greene.

09/16/2017

Carl E.

We have used them for years and have not ever had any trouble. They remind us when we need service and they are friendly, we really like them. They call when they are going to be late.

Description of Work
They serviced our HVAC.

02/27/2017

valerie Y.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You so much for your business!

08/23/2016

Kathy J.

Terrible just terrible customer service, time and costs were over priced

Description of Work
New water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We always encourage feedback from our customers. Unfortunately we don't have any record of this name or address in our system. Thank You.

04/07/2016

Janet E.

Description of Work
Basic service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You so much for you business and trust in our Company!

02/26/2016

Cindy P.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You so much for your business!

12/01/2015

Melissa E.

Description of Work
They replaced our furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business!

07/07/2015

Willie B.

Description of Work
Replaced heat pump which was 1 year beyond warranty. Apparently they didn't even check the pressure line on the freon going into the house which probably was the cause of the original failure.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Removed mbr info, We Thank You for all of your continued business. Our Factory Trained Technicians take pride in every job and making sure that every system is on spec every time. Unfortunately you had a leak that developed after your 5 year warranty and that compromised the compressor. We did have you back up and running as soon as the compressor arrived.

05/07/2015

Carol H.

Needed service on my heat pump, which is located in the crawl space of my home. No heat. Called Terry's and they came over and went down into the crawl space; spent about 20 minutes down there and the workman came back up and said he had "no idea what was wrong". Then charged me$500 and said they'd sent someone else the next day, which they did. Got the same answer; "I have no idea". Was about to ask for another check when I said I just paid $500 yesterday for nothing and that was all they were getting from me. From the reviews listed recently perhaps they've changed but I would not take the chance and call on them again!

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for your Business. We were called out on 12/26/2007 because your Geo Thermal System was running on auxiliary heat. We found that it was low on R-22 Refrigerant and at that point we also found the leak. We informed you that we would have to come back the next day for leak repair (with your permission of course). You were charged $111.95 for Service call, R-22 refrigerant and labor. We came back on 12/27/2007 with two guys and made the leak repair as well as informed you also had an intermittent problem with the reversing valve. We then gave you an invoice for $427. By the way all of this on the heels that you had another company replace the compressor about 10 months prior. Glad we could help you out if this. We appreciate your business.

05/07/2015

Tina V.

Description of Work
Replaced the cross over tube for the heating duct under our double wide. The work was great, but only took them less than an hour. I was shocked when we got the bill and what the costs were. I was expecting somewhere around $400 or less and it was almost $700 for an hours work and some parts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Removed mbr info, Thanks so much for your continued business. The cost of $600 to replace your crossovers under you home with hard pipe (so rodents cannot enter) and then wrap the pipe with insulation for energy efficiency was the same price that you greed on before we came out. That included (2) guys on the job and drive time to and from your home. Thank You again for your feedback.

02/19/2015

Shannon W.

They did a great job. Everyone I came into contact with from the salesman, to the planner who designed our system, to the installers--they were all professional and did an outstanding job. I wish I could remember their names so I could give them proper credit. They were here 4 or 5 days installing everything. They were always courteous and made sure my house was clean and furniture covered when they were making the holes in the drywall for the vents. They really worked with me and asked my opinion about where I wanted the vents aesthetically in each room versus where they thought it was best for heating/cooling efficiency. We went through a few suggestions on where to mount the air handler and ultimately the plan was perfect and all the large equipment looks great and is tucked away neatly. They made sure we knew how the system worked after it was installed. One of their guys came over and spent an hour explaining it to us. Since the June 2014 install, they have been out here about 4-6 more times to fix various things with the system--a computer board that ended up not being able to talk to the thermostat controller (replaced it quickly), alerts that came up on the computerized thermostat controller (even after storms set it off), to other various issues. Every time they have come out, fixed the problem, and not charged us for the service call. I would use them again and highly recommend Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning.

Description of Work
Installed ducting in attic to bring heat and A/C to main floor. Installed heat pump, air handler, concrete slab for heat pump, plus did electrical work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

(Member name removed), Thank You so much for your business and sharing your thoughts!

01/14/2015

larry J.

Went very smoothly. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced heat pump and air handler with Trane products.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You Larry for your business!

06/10/2014

Arthur C.

Terry's delivered and installed a new gas water heater and removed/disposed of the old heater. He arrived on time and completed the job quickly. He was neat, courteous, and easy to understand. Prices were fair. I would use Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning again and recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Installed a new 50 gal water heater.

Category water heater repair

Thank You very much. We appreciate you business!

02/19/2014

Scott R.

They showed up on time, the layed out a sheet to protect my carpet. They were very professional. Everything was done just the way they said it would. At the final inspection, I had one small concern and they made it right on the spot.

Description of Work
They replaced my central heating and air conditioning unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You very much we really appreciate your business!

02/17/2014

nick M.

they did everything theey said they would. It was perfect.

Description of Work
heating and aircondtioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for your business and trust for your repair!

12/11/2013

Rob B.

re: the furnace and AC; came in with the best price for a high efficiency unit, installed in two days. Used the AC all summer and the furnace all winter (so far). Huge improvement over the old system, reworked some ducting for more efficient airflow, These guys know what they are doing. They do get busy and sometimes are unable to respond quickly to requests for new service but when they are available they do a great job. Will definately use them in the future if I need their services.

Description of Work
Installed a chimney stack in my greenhouse previously installed a new furnace and AC unit in my home

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[removed member's name], Thank You very much for your continued business.

09/24/2013

Ray P.

Quick response time, quality repair, reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Repaired furnace.

09/13/2013

Arthur C.

Scheduled for 4:00 pm. He called and requested early arrival. Arrived at 1:15pm. OK. Deduced fan bearings may be slightly worn causing fan blade to tick on housing. He recommended replacement of entire fan and motor assembly. I declined such an expensive fix for a minor problem. I recommended he tighten the fan attachment bolts slightly realigned. He realigned and tightened attachment bolt and fixed the problem. Total time: 20 minutes. Cost: $102.45.

Description of Work
Repaired noisy exhaust fan on furnace.. Then cleaned and adjusted burners and inspected, checked operation of the system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for putting your trust in our company and our factory trained technician. We appreciate your business!

07/22/2013

gerald H.

Arrived on time explained problem and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
replaced a capacitor

06/17/2013

Terry W.

The gentleman they sent out was very professional and did a very good job explaining everything. Their prices are out of this world. The bid was right at 2000.00 more than the company I have chosen to do the job.

Description of Work
I had them give me a bid on an air conditioner installation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for giving us the opportunity to professionally access your needs and give you a written proposal for a superior installation.

03/20/2013

JC O.

The service man called and set up an appointment very quickly. He came very close to on time and once there was very polite, pleasant, and competent. We are fairly new homeowners and had no idea about the particular filter that we left dirty which what was causing our problems. The service man was very kind and not demeaning as he explained our problem and promptly fixed it for us. I was very impressed at how he treated us and that we were not charged any extra fees than we were quoted on the phone. We have been happy since he left with how well our furnace has run.

Description of Work
Had our furnace checked. It was running constantly. The service man came in and checked everything and found that it was because of an air filter that we hadn't cleaned since moving in.

03/10/2012

Nick M.

I'm a general contractor myself, and I've recommended them a lot to others. My family members have all had heat pumps put into their houses too, by them. I've rate them very well across the board.

Description of Work
I used Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc for some HVAC work. We had a heat pump and air-handler installed at a new construction.

03/05/2012

Harold C.

Everything was wonderful. Everything was on time and on budget. They were very good in terms of scheduling appointments. I would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. I had an air conditioner and a new furnace installed by them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you VERY MUCH for your business!

Qualified Plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide professionally trained technicians with fully stocked trucks to make the repair as quickly as possible. We are so confident in our technician's abilities, that if your not 100% satisfied with the repair we will refund your money. For ease of convenience for method of payment we accept cash, check, credit card, and with an on staff finance manager we can assist in financing your repair or replacement quickly and easily from your home with approved credit. Mailing address is 212 Evans St Caldwell, ID 83605. Additional phone numbers are 208-939-4475, 208-739-9810, 208-369-9288, 208-735-8400, 208-242-3236

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Residential and commercial Heating & A/C including gas, pellet, wood stoves, fireplaces & tank and tank less water heaters.