Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Jerome, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Jerome
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSent a text out Sunday morning and phone call within 15 minutes. Rudy was at our home within 1 1/2 and diagnosed the problem, he ordered a part and returned on Wednesday and completed the project. Great customer service and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have given his card out to several people. Will use Rudy again, if needed. Thanks, Rudy
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great! It was easy, inexpensive, and convenient. The entire process was well executed and I would highly recommend them to others.
- Sears Appliance RepairHe knew the probable cause before he even took it apart. He showed us where the hose had split and even left the old part with us. No question that was cause of the leak. He had the part on his truck and fixed it all in one visit. Works great.
- Brian's Appliance RepairIt would have cost more to fix the refrigerator than it was worth. There service call was very reasonable.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoOther repair services led me to believe that that damage might be unrepairable. Mr Appliance gave me a better prognosis and a solid cost for diagnosis. They were also able to come to my home within 2 days verses up to 5 weeks had I chosen the competition. The diagnosis was a loose bolt and my cost was minimal
- Brian's Appliance RepairCalled on a Saturday and he returned my call on Monday. He came out on Monday and diagnosed the problem. He ordered the board-had to come from Boise. He returned on Wednesday and replaced the board. Refrigerator works fine.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoSam Harrison from Mr. Appliance showed up right on time. My refrigerator had miraculously revived during the night, but I asked Sam to check it out and he checked everything. And he explained how the refrigerator worked and what I could do to keep it at its best performance. I asked him to clean the coils while he was here. He told me about a special where he would blow the coils on the refrigerator and the clothes dryer air vent. No pressure, I even had to tell him twice that I wanted both things done! I appreciated the information he gave me and his efficiency. The guy can work and talk at the same time! Mr. Appliance is my go to repair place, especially if they will send Sam The Fix-It Man
- Lewis-Clark Metropolitan ServiceServiceman was very thorough and explained possible problems. He developed ways to reduce extensive repairs that might have otherwise cost a $1.000 but wasn't certain to fix the problem.
- CALLEN REFRIGERATIONHE MET MY SON ON TIME AND COMPLETED THE WORK IN A TIMELY MANOR. HE INFORMED MY SON THE A/C UNIT WAS STILL FULLY CHARGED AND COULD BE USED AGAIN.
- Gk PumpOur pump went out twice in one year, once from a lightning strike and once as the result of an excavation accident, and neither time was it an adventure. Both times it was a pain. We used bottled water storage to provide everything from tooth-brushing to toilet flushing. Installing an emergency Freedom Pump hand pump from GK Pumps gave us security without having to store hundreds of two-liter bottles or worrying about where the water might come from should our storage ever run short. Family-business owner-operator Stephanie Jackson of Menan came by our home selling the pump door-to-door. Because of our experience being without water, Stephanie's enthusiasm for the mechanism sold us. Within one hour, she had installed the PVC-and-galvanized pump right through the cover of the well, had it running, demonstrated its simple manual operation, and guaranteed her workand mdash;all for around $200 (the price depends on well depth). We highly recommend GK Pump's product and services to any well owners who want the peace of mind that their well water will be there in an emergency
Appliance Repair Experts in Jerome
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
Deals in Jerome for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Twin Falls
- Glenns Ferry
- Mountain Home
appliance repair services in Jerome
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Magic Valley Appliance & Repair344 Madrin St
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Magic Valley Appliance & Repair
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Sermon Service & Electric340 May Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Sermon Service & Electric
- walts appliance & remolding752 Main Ave N
Twin Falls, Idaho
- walts appliance & remolding