Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Spirit Lake, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Spirit Lake
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsCrew was on time, put down protective covers over floor and carpet. They wasted no time, were courteous and quiet. Asked what time were convenient for them to start or finish work. Cleaned up all mess.
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- E Pride LLCVictor got back to me right away. I was trying to get the driveway fixed quickly before we put our house on the market. He worked me in and started the next week. His estimate was 25% lower than other estimates I got. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. He used rebar and properly fixed it to the existing concrete. No corners were cut and we are very happy. House sold that next day
- C & G MasonryVery well. Chris gave us several options and explained what he would do. We took one of the options given and it was done within a couple of weeks at our convenience. I would definitely use C&G again.
- CARL MARSH CONCRETEFantastic! Work was fast, efficient, and completed as asked! Two of the crew stayed late the night of the pour because it looked like might rain and they ended up covering it because of rain. During the project, every time the skid loader went into the street, one of the crew was sweeping the street with a broom and shovel whenever the skid loader came back onto the property
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingVery well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did great
- Graystone Construction Company IncAs soon as our building contractor demolished our old back porch, the workers were over to begin the removal of the old concrete needed, to excavate the area and do the rest of the work. All the work was done accurately within less than a week. They provided their own equipment. They were very hard working and professional. If I require any concrete work in the future, Graystone will be the company I call. I have recommended their services to many of my friends
- Sovern constructionContractor arrived as scheduled and performed all work per contract. Employees were friendly and provided information when requested. Foreman and owner came by separately each day of the project. Returned area to pre-project condition.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Spirit Lake
- Business Description:Top Hat Enterprises based in St. James, MN. Over 40 years experience in the roofing and siding business. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We are very knowledgeable in all phases of construction, codes, and resolving issues with insurance/claims/estimates. If you are looking for a honest and reliable roofer with great communication, give us a call today! -(602) 639-0473Recent Review:it was very good it was bad weather but got it done. They did a good job and Im satisfy with the work.John H.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:General Contractor, in business since 1957. Total new construction commercial and residential. Remodel of all types commercial and residential. Rigid building pre-engineered metal buildings. Call Me!
- Business Description:Industrial maintenance materials, 1900 ++ products for roofing, parking lots, walls, floors, cleaners, chemicals, epoxy's, urethanes, tapes, caulks, for the do-it-yourself business or home owner.
- Business Description:residential construction providers specializing in carpentry contracts wood framing as well as interior and exterior trim.remodel rehab reconstruct new construction renovations drywall installations,additions.all fees come with a discount .75 sq ft cellulose insulation special
- Business Description:roofing and construction
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Mary Paulsen.
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Arnolds Park
- Lake Park
- Heron Lake
- Sioux Rapids
- Mountain Lake
concrete contractors in Spirit Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- Holmseth Construction60 Cedar St
- Holmseth Construction
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Martens Family Construction111 S 1st St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Martens Family Construction
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company
- Tri State Pumping Inc1070 2nd Ave NE
Sioux Center, Iowa
- Tri State Pumping Inc
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc