Dave Navarro Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2010

P.O. Box 1268

Muscatine, IA 52761

We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience.

05/14/2011

Kasey O.

All pertinant info above.

Description of Work
I did a pretty major remodel on my house. The things that Dave Navarro did where re-roofing the home, totally demoing out my unfinished basement and replacing all walls and ceilings with new drywall, including a couple new separation build outs. They insulated and firred out walls to accommadate a fireplace, which they installed. They layed hard wood floor in specified space and painted the entire area. They also stained and installed all new oak doors, trim and window and door casing with a nice polyurethane coat. They installed exterior door and storm door(free of charge for storm door) They did some small lighting jobs and several things that they were not contracted to do. They were a little over the time they specified but there were some unforeseen delivery product issues and the things that took a little longer were because they didnt want to compromise quality. I am overall very pleased with the finished product. This company was professional and courteous and I would use them again. They bid each particular job out and stayed right on the mark, even though on occasion they were required to spend a little more time than they anticipated. They didnt cut any corners and the end result was very good.

Category contractors, drywall, hardwood floor, insulation, remodeling, roofing, fireplaces, interior painters, basement remodeling, mobile home remodeling

09/19/2010

Sharon O.

The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitation.

Description of Work
Before using Dave Navarro Construction, I observed another home in the neighborhood which had been completely gutted and remodeled: ceilings, walls, etc. I was very impressed with the workmanship and I asked him to Dave Navarro to give me an estimate to replace three ceilings in my 115 year-old home. He and his associate replaced two rooms of old acoustical (1950's) ceiling tiles and replaced the ceiling with drywall. Additionally, he replaced another ceiling that was cracked and damaged with drywall. He also added crown molding to all three rooms. The ceilings and drywall were also all painted.

Category drywall, plastering, remodeling, interior painters

Rockin Roll Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Award 2022
    A&J Painting

Interior/Exterior Painting Staining Decks Pressure Washing Residential Commercial New Construction Wallpaper Removal Epoxy Flooring

Award 2022
    Forrest Painting

Forrest Painting is locally owned and operated out of Columbus Junction. I offer interior services and I know what it takes to get your home back in shape. I am a small, family-owned business and am the only person working so I can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. I will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. I offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or email for a free estimate today

We do all types of interior remodeling and restoration, new construction,plaster restoration,wallpaper removal,paint,trim,cabinets,doors,windows,drywall,new homes,ceramic tile,and hardwood