Dave Navarro Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience....

A&J Painting

Interior/Exterior Painting Staining Decks Pressure Washing Residential Commercial New Construction Wallpaper Removal Epoxy Flooring

DMDR Painting

Interior/exterior painters specializing in residential and commercial re paints and new painting projects. We offer a vast knowledge in deck and fence staining along with epoxy flooring for garage and basement concrete floors.

A New Roofing Contractor, LLC

If you are looking for a roofing contractor in Peoria, IL, come to A New Roofing Contractor, LLC. We offer a variety of roofing services including roofing repair and replacement, gutter replacement, chimney repair, and much more. Our workers are highly experienced and skilled. We take pride in the work we do and strive to offer affordable rates. For a great service in Peoria, IL, call on A New Roofing Contractor, LLC.

05/14/2011

All pertinant info above.

Description of Work
I did a pretty major remodel on my house. The things that Dave Navarro did where re-roofing the home, totally demoing out my unfinished basement and replacing all walls and ceilings with new drywall, including a couple new separation build outs. They insulated and firred out walls to accommadate a fireplace, which they installed. They layed hard wood floor in specified space and painted the entire area. They also stained and installed all new oak doors, trim and window and door casing with a nice polyurethane coat. They installed exterior door and storm door(free of charge for storm door) They did some small lighting jobs and several things that they were not contracted to do. They were a little over the time they specified but there were some unforeseen delivery product issues and the things that took a little longer were because they didnt want to compromise quality. I am overall very pleased with the finished product. This company was professional and courteous and I would use them again. They bid each particular job out and stayed right on the mark, even though on occasion they were required to spend a little more time than they anticipated. They didnt cut any corners and the end result was very good.

Category contractors,drywall,hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,roofing,fireplaces,interior painters,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling

09/19/2010

The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitation.

Description of Work
Before using Dave Navarro Construction, I observed another home in the neighborhood which had been completely gutted and remodeled: ceilings, walls, etc. I was very impressed with the workmanship and I asked him to Dave Navarro to give me an estimate to replace three ceilings in my 115 year-old home. He and his associate replaced two rooms of old acoustical (1950's) ceiling tiles and replaced the ceiling with drywall. Additionally, he replaced another ceiling that was cracked and damaged with drywall. He also added crown molding to all three rooms. The ceilings and drywall were also all painted.

Category drywall,plastering,remodeling,interior painters

We do all types of interior remodeling and restoration, new construction,plaster restoration,wallpaper removal,paint,trim,cabinets,doors,windows,drywall,new homes,ceramic tile,and hardwood