Larry Elwood Construction

Founded 1978 • With Angi since November 2011

2401 S Federal Ave

Mason City, IA 50401

Additional contact name - Mary Paulsen.

10/20/2015

ARNIE D.

09/04/2014

Donald N.

Description of Work
I am in the process of building a house, but construction has not started yet. I have been working with Doug at Larry Elwood Construction on getting the plan like I want it. There have been several changes in the process. I did not choose a standard plan, rather I have done much of the design myself. |Larry Elwood Construction has been very helpful with the design and offering suggestions to improve the plan and lower the cost. They are very professional and very easy to work with. |After the construction is completed I will rate them again and will have a more complete rating. |I do recommend them.

08/11/2014

Audrey R.

Description of Work
I scheduled an appt for a Thursday at 3:30, at 4:00 a lady from the office called to advise me that Troy was unable to make the appt and he would call me the following morning to reschedule. To date, nobody has called me back to reschedule. | | |I heard great things about this company from other people in town. I'm very disappointed no one ever called back.

Category drywall, plumbing, remodeling, hardscaping

01/23/2014

MaryNeale S.

House is 72 yrs old and was in need to replace all plumbing pipes and faucet fixtures. Solid work!

Description of Work
Contracted services: Plumbing, venting, dry wall & framing.

Category drywall, plumbing, remodeling

01/22/2014

MaryNeale S.

Description of Work
Contracted services: Plumbing, venting, dry wall & framing.

Energy Nerds

Energy Nerds know about everything to do with saving money and making homes more energy efficient. We can supply insulation, windows, attic ventilation, solar power, and even paint to save you energy. We perform free energy audits. We are passionate about energy efficiency and believe our reputation is the savings we create for our clients. Our motto is to conserve, create, and prosper! Company Website: https://howtoinsulate.com

Wolfcat Services LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Mason City Roofing

Additional contact name - Ernie Martinez. Roofing, siding, windows, gutter repair & replacement Additional email - northiowamarine@hotmail.com, phone - (641)420-5195.

Check, Financing Available

Residential & commercial remodeling of kitchen, bathroom, additions, snow removal, asphalt, patios, walkways, metal roofing, driveways & garage floors.