Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Estherville, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Estherville
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- Complete Basement SystemsCrew was on time, put down protective covers over floor and carpet. They wasted no time, were courteous and quiet. Asked what time were convenient for them to start or finish work. Cleaned up all mess.
- E Pride LLCVictor got back to me right away. I was trying to get the driveway fixed quickly before we put our house on the market. He worked me in and started the next week. His estimate was 25% lower than other estimates I got. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. He used rebar and properly fixed it to the existing concrete. No corners were cut and we are very happy. House sold that next day
- C & G MasonryVery well. Chris gave us several options and explained what he would do. We took one of the options given and it was done within a couple of weeks at our convenience. I would definitely use C&G again.
- CARL MARSH CONCRETEFantastic! Work was fast, efficient, and completed as asked! Two of the crew stayed late the night of the pour because it looked like might rain and they ended up covering it because of rain. During the project, every time the skid loader went into the street, one of the crew was sweeping the street with a broom and shovel whenever the skid loader came back onto the property
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingVery well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did great
- Terra ExcavatingI called them and stated next time you do a demo job if they would bring out the overage of concrete. Not only did they do this for me but they followed up and brought the concrete within a week. I was able to finish my project a lot quicker than expected. The gentlemen were very nice.
- Blackhawk ConcreteJay and his crew did an excellent job repairing over 180 feet of sidewalk that was damaged by the pool company and areas in the driveway. He also poured a new curved sidewalk and steps to our front door. We also used Blackhawk Concrete previously to pour for a garage/driveway and patio. They do what they say they will do, show up when they say, and are perfectionist with their work
Concrete Repair Contractors in Estherville
- Business Description:Top Hat Enterprises based in St. James, MN. Over 40 years experience in the roofing and siding business. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We are very knowledgeable in all phases of construction, codes, and resolving issues with insurance/claims/estimates. If you are looking for a honest and reliable roofer with great communication, give us a call today! -(602) 639-0473Recent Review:it was very good it was bad weather but got it done. They did a good job and Im satisfy with the work.John H.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Established in 1982, Skyline Roofing, Building Restoration and Construction is a company that upholds extremely high standards, providing you with the best services the industry has to offer, including: commercial and residential concrete and flat roofing, demolition and complete remodels and windows and gutters. Skyline works with your insurance companies to make the storm repair process pain free! We construct and restore buildings to admire! Now servicing the Midwest, including Nebraska, I..
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience
- Business Description:Downing Construction of Indianola, IA, has been a leading general contractor in central Iowa since 1966. We have concentrated in residential construction and commercial construction, refining and perfecting the total project management process over the years. When you need a construction company to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget, and with the interests of our client foremost in our minds, look to Downing Construction, our project managers and project superintendents, for..
- Business Description:We currently have no special promotions.
- Business Description:Professional Quality Concrete pumping for the last 12 years. We make sure the the job gets done right regardless of how big or small. Specialize in Residential,Commercial and agriculture - Basements - Block Grouting - Driveways - Short Walls - All Flat-work - Lite form walls Call Us Today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Spirit Lake
- Arnolds Park
- Lake Park
- West Bend
- Heron Lake
- Mountain Lake
concrete contractors in Estherville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- Holmseth Construction60 Cedar St
- Holmseth Construction
- Martens Family Construction111 S 1st St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Martens Family Construction
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company
- Tri State Pumping Inc1070 2nd Ave NE
Sioux Center, Iowa
- Tri State Pumping Inc
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc