When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Janesville, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Janesville
- Bryan's DrywallGreat. He worked around our time schedule when others would not do so. He is slower and meticulous. Everything was covered. It was left spotless. Works by himself, so took more days than some with large crews. But the job was great.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris have been working as our Handyman for 2 years now and has done multiple jobs for our company. He is always very professional and willing to accomidate our needs and time frames.
- REJW Concrete & HandymanIt went very well. The work done took aprox. 15 hrs. Much faster than we expected. You can't see where the holes were in the ceiling. They wiped counters, swept floors and took trash out when done. We have already planned to hire them to do some other work in the near future.
- Astec Handyman ServicesI am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to work done on my home, but Dave did a phenomenal job. He was speedy and the quality of work is great. I have him coming back to re-varnish around my windows.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesWorkman arrived when scheduled, did the work, courteous and professional. Cleaned up debris afterwards.
- Bryan's DrywallHe got the bid, then I got cold feet when he showed up all by himself. A one man band. Boy, was I wrong! His work is meticulous and very well done. Working by himself did take longer than if a crew was on site, but the result was worth the wait. Yes, this is the guy to hire for drywall work!
- Astec Handyman ServicesDave came up and bid the job, stated when he would be able to start, they were here exactly when they said they would be and finished everything a speedy and very quality conscious manner
- Chris's Handyman ServicesVery well. He came the same week. Cleaned up well and told us what to expect long term . He is a very cordial person.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris was on time, responsive, communicative and an overall excellent contractor. He did everything he said he would, an did it ahead of schedule. I have some additional work I will need him to do, and I will have no issues calling him back to do it. I have used several contractors in the Cedar Valley, and he is the only one I would recommend to friends
- SPOTLIGHTOur basement was flooded and needed to have drywall removed and replaced. During tear out, the contractor realized the previous owner put paneling on the cement walls in the basement that previously got wet and molded. He then put the drywall over the paneling. He showed us the issue and wrote up a new estimate to pull all that out, replace all 2x4's and footings and get our basement to be MOLD FREE! He was great. Although we ended up spending much more than we originally planned on, it was a pleasure to work with him
Drywall Contractors in Janesville
- Business Description:JDM Roofing & Home Improvements has highly skilled people in most areas of construction. From new decks to complete house flips. You can always count on being satisfied when we leave. We offer free estimates and our main goal is to work with you to accomplish what you need, for a reasonable price.
- Business Description:At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the companyRecent Review:J Christensen Painting and Home Repair does superior work! Jason is very particular and it shows in the end product. You will find no one better! He is also very personable and easy to work with. We give him the highest of recommendationsMary N.
- Business Description:Design/ Builder residential home builder specializing in custom homes and kitchen and bath remodeling. We also do constuction consulting and handyman work through our home warranty service department.Recent Review:Craig Fairbanks was always honest and upfront from the start of the project. He and the company worked well with us to try and keep the project in budget even under unforeseen occurrences. Craig had very good knowledge throughout all phases of the project from digging the hole to finishing touches and landscape. He was able to stick to the original budget except for extras which we wanted. The prices charged for our extra demands were very reasonable. Since the house did not get finished until the end of December, Craig had to finish up the landscaping the next spring. It did take a while to get the landscaping finished but the grading is great and we've never had water in the basement. We've also had him do work after the house was finished since we do trust his work as a contractorJoshua G.
- Business Description:Fully insured and bonded
- Business Description:construction company catering to customer's specific needs.Recent Review:kitchen - base ended up 2" shorter on sink side, counter top and floor were ordered short, was charged more for back splash because they said it wasn't in bid even though I had back splash and he remove the back splash. Roof - stains are back after 2 months, stole extra shingles ..Driveway, bid $6,500 and refuse to do curb/gutter, he wanted 1,800 more...damaged my hose and did not replace, water was left on, paint all over <br /Robin S.
- Business Description:A.Reiter Drywall and Restoration is a small business that targets remodels and new construction projects as well as patch work and restoration work from natural disasters, leak roofs or wet basements.Recent Review:I called Adam when I was looking for someone to repair areas of drywall in my home. He returned my call quickly and visited ter a few days later to give me an estimate. We agreed on a start date for the work and he arrived as promised. The work was completed several days later after the "mud" was dry. Adam was professional and complete in the job he did. He was patient with my two Golden Retrievers who tend to pester workmen. He cleaned the area before he left the job area. The price of the job was the same as his estimatSusan R.
- Business Description:Licensed,Bonded, Insured, Work Comp on all employees. Materials and labor to be paid for upon completion
- Business Description:My team and I provide a great experience while serving our customers in any task they are in need of. Safety and quality can be reached at the highest level while having a great turn over rate on the task at hand
- Business Description:Drywall repair & new construction.Recent Review:Great. He worked around our time schedule when others would not do so. He is slower and meticulous. Everything was covered. It was left spotless. Works by himself, so took more days than some with large crews. But the job was greatThomas A.
- Business Description:E360 Building Company is a remodeling company looking for clients interested in finding the eco-balance between old and new construction methods to promote healthy, sustainable homes in the Cedar Valley.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Janesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
Waterloo, Iowa 50701
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Fairbanks Builders405 Spruce Hills Dr.
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- Fairbanks Builders
- Iowa's Xtreme Seamless Gutters & ExteriorsPO Box 1123
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- Iowa's Xtreme Seamless Gutters & Exteriors
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
Waverly, Iowa 50677
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Ohlendorf Construction303 Wentling St
Nashua, Iowa 50658
- Ohlendorf Construction
- REJW Concrete & Handyman2323 W 7th St.
Waterloo, Iowa 50702
- REJW Concrete & Handyman
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur