Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in La Porte City, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in La Porte City
- Cory's PaintingCory and his team did great work. He was referred by a real estate agent in Cedar Falls. He was able to acommodate my work schedule to survey the job and prepare an estimate. He did research to find the correct paint matches for touch up work and was clear on what I could expect relative to replanting of 2 rooms. His was not the cheapest estimate but he guaranteed his work and delivered with quality and on time
- Bryan's DrywallGreat. He worked around our time schedule when others would not do so. He is slower and meticulous. Everything was covered. It was left spotless. Works by himself, so took more days than some with large crews. But the job was great.
- REJW Concrete & HandymanIt went very well. The work done took aprox. 15 hrs. Much faster than we expected. You can't see where the holes were in the ceiling. They wiped counters, swept floors and took trash out when done. We have already planned to hire them to do some other work in the near future.
- Astec Handyman ServicesI am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to work done on my home, but Dave did a phenomenal job. He was speedy and the quality of work is great. I have him coming back to re-varnish around my windows.
- SPOTLIGHTOur basement was flooded and needed to have drywall removed and replaced. During tear out, the contractor realized the previous owner put paneling on the cement walls in the basement that previously got wet and molded. He then put the drywall over the paneling. He showed us the issue and wrote up a new estimate to pull all that out, replace all 2x4's and footings and get our basement to be MOLD FREE! He was great. Although we ended up spending much more than we originally planned on, it was a pleasure to work with him
- Chris's Handyman ServicesVery well. He came the same week. Cleaned up well and told us what to expect long term . He is a very cordial person.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesWorkman arrived when scheduled, did the work, courteous and professional. Cleaned up debris afterwards.
- Bryan's DrywallHe got the bid, then I got cold feet when he showed up all by himself. A one man band. Boy, was I wrong! His work is meticulous and very well done. Working by himself did take longer than if a crew was on site, but the result was worth the wait. Yes, this is the guy to hire for drywall work!
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris have been working as our Handyman for 2 years now and has done multiple jobs for our company. He is always very professional and willing to accomidate our needs and time frames.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris was on time, responsive, communicative and an overall excellent contractor. He did everything he said he would, an did it ahead of schedule. I have some additional work I will need him to do, and I will have no issues calling him back to do it. I have used several contractors in the Cedar Valley, and he is the only one I would recommend to friends
Drywall Contractors in La Porte City
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the priceSue D.
- Business Description:At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the companyRecent Review:J Christensen Painting and Home Repair does superior work! Jason is very particular and it shows in the end product. You will find no one better! He is also very personable and easy to work with. We give him the highest of recommendationsMary N.
- Business Description:JDM Roofing & Home Improvements has highly skilled people in most areas of construction. From new decks to complete house flips. You can always count on being satisfied when we leave. We offer free estimates and our main goal is to work with you to accomplish what you need, for a reasonable price.Recent Review:It was awesome. They knew what they were doing, friendly, and good price with high end work.Jeremy S.
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
- Business Description:E360 Building Company is a remodeling company looking for clients interested in finding the eco-balance between old and new construction methods to promote healthy, sustainable homes in the Cedar Valley.
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:30 years of combinded service.
- Business Description:"A Family Owned Sunroom,Window,and Siding Business Serving Northeast Iowa For Over 40 years"
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Elk Run Heights
- Cedar Falls
- Van Horne
- Center Point
drywall contractors in La Porte City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- E360 Building Company1916 State St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- E360 Building Company
- Fairbanks Builders405 Spruce Hills Dr.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Fairbanks Builders
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Iowa's Xtreme Seamless Gutters & ExteriorsPO Box 1123
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Iowa's Xtreme Seamless Gutters & Exteriors
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Lane Drywall Construction825 Belle ST
- Lane Drywall Construction
- Ohlendorf Construction303 Wentling St
- Ohlendorf Construction
- REJW Concrete & Handyman2323 W 7th St.
- REJW Concrete & Handyman
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur