What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Hiawatha, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Hiawatha
- Expert Tree ServiceVery fast did everything we asked of him. Came last night to give an estimate showed up early this morning and got it taken care of very reasonable price
- Culver's LandscapeWe moved to the area last summer and needed some yard work done (leaf removal) and requested a quote. I received an email stating that they were not accepting any new customers, just taking care of their existing one. We will not consider them for any future work.
Leaf Removal Services in Hiawatha
- Business Description:I have over 8 years of window cleaning and over 10 years of pressure washing experience. I also provide pressure washing for homes, retaining walls, concrete, patios, decks and more. I do not provide lawn mowing service but can trim bushes as well as remove leafs/debris. I will do my best work for you read lessRecent Review:I was very impressed with this company. Our deck was old and in bad need of cleaning. It looks great. Luis taped plastic on concrete and house to avoid splashing any sealer on anything. He is very easy to work with and I would certainly recommend him for this type of job read lessGerry D.
- Business Description:UltraLawn is a lawn care, tree and shrub care, and landscaping service provider. We are locally owned and operated and have proudly served the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City corridor since 1985Recent Review:The service was fine until a mistake was made not once but twice. They treated my fenced in backyard where they are not to enter, as I do the weed and feed myself back there as we have 3 small children. I had JUST fertilized the day before and my whole backyard was burnt out. They offered no compensation at that time. The 1st time I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but the second time, they gave me the run around. They were dishonest about the mistake and try to blame it on Me not calling sooner. I got different answers to the same questions by different departments. I am laid back and realize mistakes happen, but I won’t give my money to a company that I find to be dishonest. I would NEVER Recommend this company to ANYONE. Not even my grouchy rude Neighbor � read lessHeili S.
- Business Description:At Behrends Lawn Care LLC, we have ten years experience as well as the educational background and credentials that it takes to making a great looking lawn year after year. Along with the experience I have a Bachelors in Conservation Management for the Department of Natural Resources. Whether it be residential or commercial properties we offer affordable plans. We except visa, MasterCard, Discover, America Express, check and cash read lessRecent Review:Just stay away from this loser. Far, far awayChris L.
- Business Description:Our company provides quality work at competitive prices. There are some areas of yard care we don't do like fertilizer and irrigation but have professional subcontracters that handle these areas for us.
- Business Description:Thank you for checking us out we have been in the Iowa city, Cedar rapids area for over 25 years we are fully insured, very professional service with owner supervision on every job
- Business Description:Cutting Edge has the experience staff and equipment to handle all your lawn, landscape and snow removal requirements. Be it large or small, residential or commercial the commitment to provide the best in quality and services is our number one priority read lessRecent Review:I was not initially happy with the quality of the work. I had called him and left a message saying that I wasn't sure if it was actually him or someone working for him. He called me back to see why I wasn't happy. It sounds like he is conscientious and he does a good job. In the future, he offered to personally do the job and never billed me for the work that was done originally. I really appreciate that. He was very responsive and was very good about addressing my dissatisfaction read lessMary F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business, that has a very hands on approach. We employ 5 children, along with 5 non related employees. We grow most of all our plants (annuals, perennials )with many started from seed. We have the largest selection of concrete statues, fountains, and benches in eastern Iowa. We also do yearly lawn service contracts along with snow removal. Retaining walls, patios, fireplaces, garden, water features we will be happy to give an estimate read less
- Business Description:We are a growing company that firmly believes in customer satisfaction, your lawn will be treated like our own. Our belief is "Done Once Done Right". We are currently offering one free lawn service just to try us out read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Cedar Rapids
- Center Point
- Central City
- Mount Vernon
- Van Horne
leaf removal services in Hiawatha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fairfax Greenhouse & Landscaping Inc.555 East Southview Road (Hwy 151)
- Fairfax Greenhouse & Landscaping Inc.
- Sanders Creek Company LLC3018 Prairie du Chien Rd NE
Iowa City, Iowa
- Sanders Creek Company LLC
- Ultralawn780 Kacena Rd