Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Templeton, IA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Templeton
- B & C SALES & SVCOver the past 20+ years sometimes we've brought our mower in for repair, and sometimes they've come and picked it up (+$35). They're pretty quick, reliable, do good work, refrain from snark when we do something dumb. Sometimes the cost has been very little, say, less than $10. We also get our chain saw blades sharpened there, and occasional chain saw repair tho not often read less
- ED'S LAWN EQUIPMENTThey fix my minor problem with no charge out of the back of my car and they're very helpful. I would recommend them.
- AMP-American Multi-ProductsI decided to make the purchase though I did not need all of the equipment. The TRITON 9000 RS Generator/Compressor/Welder machine was what I really had my eye on. I had never seen a machine with so many functions before. The 10,000 gas generator is the machine I needed the most, but the other stuff I already had in my shop, but at that price it did't hurt to buy it. The unit when delivered to me had oil in the engine. I knew this because the rep fired it up and ran it for me. After the purchase it took me a few weeks to actually need to use it. I cranked it up and ran the air compressor. The compressor ran for about 20 seconds and then it locked up. I couldn't figure out what had happened to it. I called in to AMP and a live rep very concerned transferred me to a service technician. He asked me a few questions and all the breakers and everything where in the correct positions. He then asked the type of fluid in air compressor pump. I informed him the unit delivered with oil in it. We quickly realized at the show the rep has added oil to the engine, but not the air compressor pump. The pump seized due to running with no oil. At this time I noticed there was stickers on the unit that warned about putting oil in the compressor pump. I also noticed in the manual it warned of this as well. I know from dealing with equipment over the years that this was very negligent on my part to not add oil before I ran the unit. I failed to read the manual that warned of this as well. This new air compressor pump that AMP installed at their facility for no charge should not have been covered under warranty. AMP still performed all of the warranty work at no charge!!! This company stands behind their product and goes the extra mile to assist their customers. I will never buy power equipment from another company after how professional they handled this situation. I never write reviews, but felt very compelled to share my story with the world. Thanks again AMP read less
- J & J Customs and Small Engines, LLCRebuilt the carburetor on my snow blower and replaced gaskets in it. It's running better now than it ever has
- DUNBAR'S POWER EQUIPMENTI had a 13 year old snowblower and was due for an upgrade. I found a new snowblower I liked and was given a fair trade in value for my old one. They were very helpful, friendly and had alot of good tips on care and operation. Great overall experience.
- Kunz Small Engine CenterThe best part about Mike is his devotion to excellence. I took the mower home and used it immediately. I ran into a large, low-hanging branch that bumped my throttle lever. The mower stopped and stayed stopped. My wife called Mike. "I can come pick it up tomorrow," he volunteered. He had it back that same day. "The branch disconnected your spark plug wire, too," he said. Mike revved up my good-as-new mower. No extra charge! A good mechanic and a good citizen? You can't top that read less
- B & B Repair and RentalTook it in the Thursday before Memorial day. Called the next week, and was told by the wife, he (the repairman) was thing about it, as he had mentioned over the weekend he had to find a part. Week later (now 2 weeks) was told they are still trying to find a used axle. I asked what a new one cost, and was told around $40.00. What does a used one cost? $25-$30.00. I told her wow, just go ahead and get a new one. Not worth waiting weeks just to save $15.00 as I have rental property and need to keep lawn mowed. Called the next week (around June 9th, Was told either Friday, or early next week. Called Monday (13th) told she didn't know if part was shipped yet, and would call me back ro let me know. Never called backed. Called Tuesday, was told either later hat day, or early Wednesday. Never heard back. Called Wednesday afternoon, it's ready. Bill was under $80.00, which you couldn't beat the price, especially with a new part. Very pleasant people, very reasonable prices, and do great work. Just very frustrating trying to get any kind of time estimates, or getting them to call back read less
- HANSON & SONS TIREOverall i would rather change my own tires from now on in my drive way with the tools i have at my home then take anything to this shop. I would not take a vehicle or even a bicycle to this shop ever again.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Templeton
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Best Lawns employs a highly trained staff to exceed your outdoor living and landscape design needs. We prioritize professional development and industry training. We pay attention to the little things and know what it takes to make your property beautiful. We transform properties into works of art and are ready to make your site our next masterpiece. Let our years of experience go to work to keep your yard or garden looking fabulous and immaculate read less
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1997.starting out on a parttime bases,slowly growing to the full time business we are today.We are Located between Martinsburg & Bladensburg on a paved county Road.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Charges an hourly rate. No travel charges. No service charges.Recent Review:Fine. Work was good.fair price. <br /> <br />sonja B.
- Business Description:We specialize in small engine repair including brands like Stihl, Toro, Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Kohler, etc. Pick up and delivery is included within a 15 mile radius.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Coon Rapids
- Elk Horn
- Wall Lake
- Lake City
- Guthrie Center
- Lake View
- Sac City
lawn mower repair shops in Templeton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Best Lawns420 Obrien Ct NW
- Best Lawns
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Panora Auto Parts518 W Main Street
- Panora Auto Parts
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc