DCD Garage Floors

At DCD Garage Floors, our mission is to give our customers the best service possible, so when we head home after a hard day’s work we can rest easy. We apply the most innovative and cutting edge designs in today’s market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style, but will always give you the final word. FREE estimates – Contact us today!...

Foundation Recovery Systems

Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Recovery Systems on Angi

Perfectly. Extremely happy.

Description of Work
garage floor

09/30/2019

DCD Garage Floors did a great job applying epoxy flooring to my garage. They were very professional and efficient. I highly recommend their work.

Description of Work
garage floor

09/28/2019

It went smoothly from the bid to the install and finally the service after the sale. Joe and crew made sure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring

09/23/2019

Joe and DCD Floorings are top notch and do amazing work! When I needed a little touch up work, they fit me into their busy schedule and made the repairs needed. I would highly recommend Joe and DCD Flooring!

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring

09/23/2019

Well. A time was set and they arrived. Stayed until the job was completed. I used them twice. Each job lasted about 3-4 days. I plan on using them again for my garage floor later on. My house floor looks wonderful.

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring

Perfectly. Extremely happy.

Description of Work
garage floor

Perfectly. Extremely happy.

Description of Work
garage floor

Perfectly. Extremely happy.

Description of Work
garage floor

Perfectly. Extremely happy.

Description of Work
garage floor

Perfectly. Extremely happy.

Description of Work
garage floor

Category epoxy flooring contractor

Basement Floors, Garage Floors, Shop Floors, Pool Decks, Restaurant Floors, Office Floors, Commercial Flooring, Industrial Flooring

Poured Concrete