Nobody wants to have to wear galoshes to get their car. This guide tells you how to fix driveway drainage problems so your home, foundation, and feet can stay dry.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Davenport, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Davenport
- Bob's BlacktopThe price was fair. Work and quality was EXCELLENT! Would hire again. I am recommending them to do our Church parking lot.
- Seven Hills PavingIt went well. Informative and professional estimate. Professional service on site - good clean up. Started job and kept going until it was done. I was pleased with the quality of the work. Billing and payment was in accordance with estimates. I would use them again.
- Bob's BlacktopI contacted Bobs Blacktop on aug. 7 2012 to get a bid for my driveway. Bob himself came out did the bid and set up a time for them to come do the driveway. They showed up on time and were very professional and got the job done when they said they would. I have another property that i hope to get done this year and i am going to have Bobs Blacktop do it for me
- Seven Hills PavingThe work should be performed next week (hopefully I can edit the review, I'm just on here doing other reviews now). This was the only business of five I contacted who called me back, but it took two weeks for the response to my inquiry. I know pavers are busy with big commercial jobs, but I'd appreciate a prompt response to my calls. Jeff finally came out about a week later and was nice and professional. It took a couple weeks to get the quote, which we accepted via fax, then maybe two weeks went by and no contact. My husband finally called and the office staff said they're running behind, apologized for the delay, and said they'd be ready for us in about two weeks. So it's slow going, but hopefully the work will be done next week
- Asphalt Maintenace & SealcoatingThey were eager to do the job and came when they said they were going to. The problem: They spattered black asphalt on the base of my stucco house (where it borders the driveway). They made no effort to protect the house when they applied sealcoat. I called Jack Stogsdill (owner) four times and asked him to repair the issue. Four times, he said he would "send his son tomorrow" or (last call) "would personally be right over himself." No one ever showed and now I am facing a $400 bill to have the sealcoat removed from my house. I would strongly recommend not using this company
- Bob's BlacktopOur neighbors had the company pave their personal driveway. Because bob's blacktop was already there, we were told that they could go down the lane and blacktop it for $1000. For a $1000 they did a little more then half, we all understood that it would be the whole lane. The lane look so bad that people that came to our house commented on how bad it looked. For an extra $500 would come back and finish. That extra $500 looks worse then the first part that they did. The worst part is that the crew threw they garbage out along our lane. I had to pick up 4 mtn dew bottles and 2 bags of chips---both times they came out
- Bob's BlacktopAttempted to hire this contractor for a large residential driveway. Quote was provided and the contractor was given the green light. The contractor advised me of the date he would do the job and then didn't show up or call. He would not return phone calls. I finally made contact and he advised that he would probably do the job the following week. No such luck. Again, I tried to make contact with the contractor to no avail. After a month and a half I finally gave up. Maybe the contractor considers residential jobs a low priority. I can understand this, but one would think he should have had the courtesy and professionalism to return a simple phone call and inform me of this. My advice.............Good Luc
- Bob's BlacktopWe hired this company to replace our asphalt driveway in 2018. Bob personally guaranteed us the new driveway would be 3 inches thick. They removed the old material then layed down new in September. The following March we had numerous potholes appearing once the frost came out of the ground. The material was less than 1/2 inch in most places. I sent Bob pictures and called him in March 2019. He told us he would come back out and take care of it. It is now 15 months later and he still has not been back. He no longer accepts my phone calls but does reply to text messages saying he will take care of it. We were not given a quote prior to the work nor given a receipt once it was done and paid for. I would definitely NOT hire or recommend this company to anyone. We will be heading to small claims court to try and reclaim our $7000.00
- Bob's BlacktopGot estimate. contractor never showed on scheduled date. when they did arrive they just muttered around for a couple of hours and left promising to return. Two days later an investigator from the state child support enforcement division arrived and showed me several pictures of employees from Bobs questioning whether or not these individuals were working for Bobs Blacktop. Apparently employees are paid under the table in order to avoid paying child support. Job was canceled and completed by another contracto
Last update on December 21, 2019
Driveway Pavers in Davenport
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Asphalt driveway scams are popular in some parts of the country during the summer. Contractors offer tips on how to recognize and avoid one.
Your driveway paving cost depends on materials, layout, size, and more. Our expert guide breaks down how much you’ll pay to pave a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Rock Island,
- East Moline,
- Blue Grass,
- Coal Valley,
- Carbon Cliff,
- Le Claire,
- Taylor Ridge,
- Rapids City,
- Long Grove,
- Port Byron,
driveway paving contractors in Davenport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!