Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Muscatine, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Muscatine
- Bob's BlacktopThe price was fair. Work and quality was EXCELLENT! Would hire again. I am recommending them to do our Church parking lot.
- Seven Hills PavingIt went well. Informative and professional estimate. Professional service on site - good clean up. Started job and kept going until it was done. I was pleased with the quality of the work. Billing and payment was in accordance with estimates. I would use them again.
- Bob's BlacktopI contacted Bobs Blacktop on aug. 7 2012 to get a bid for my driveway. Bob himself came out did the bid and set up a time for them to come do the driveway. They showed up on time and were very professional and got the job done when they said they would. I have another property that i hope to get done this year and i am going to have Bobs Blacktop do it for me
- Seven Hills PavingThe work should be performed next week (hopefully I can edit the review, I'm just on here doing other reviews now). This was the only business of five I contacted who called me back, but it took two weeks for the response to my inquiry. I know pavers are busy with big commercial jobs, but I'd appreciate a prompt response to my calls. Jeff finally came out about a week later and was nice and professional. It took a couple weeks to get the quote, which we accepted via fax, then maybe two weeks went by and no contact. My husband finally called and the office staff said they're running behind, apologized for the delay, and said they'd be ready for us in about two weeks. So it's slow going, but hopefully the work will be done next week
- Bob's BlacktopAttempted to hire this contractor for a large residential driveway. Quote was provided and the contractor was given the green light. The contractor advised me of the date he would do the job and then didn't show up or call. He would not return phone calls. I finally made contact and he advised that he would probably do the job the following week. No such luck. Again, I tried to make contact with the contractor to no avail. After a month and a half I finally gave up. Maybe the contractor considers residential jobs a low priority. I can understand this, but one would think he should have had the courtesy and professionalism to return a simple phone call and inform me of this. My advice.............Good Luc
- Bob's BlacktopOur neighbors had the company pave their personal driveway. Because bob's blacktop was already there, we were told that they could go down the lane and blacktop it for $1000. For a $1000 they did a little more then half, we all understood that it would be the whole lane. The lane look so bad that people that came to our house commented on how bad it looked. For an extra $500 would come back and finish. That extra $500 looks worse then the first part that they did. The worst part is that the crew threw they garbage out along our lane. I had to pick up 4 mtn dew bottles and 2 bags of chips---both times they came out
- Asphalt Maintenace & SealcoatingThey were eager to do the job and came when they said they were going to. The problem: They spattered black asphalt on the base of my stucco house (where it borders the driveway). They made no effort to protect the house when they applied sealcoat. I called Jack Stogsdill (owner) four times and asked him to repair the issue. Four times, he said he would "send his son tomorrow" or (last call) "would personally be right over himself." No one ever showed and now I am facing a $400 bill to have the sealcoat removed from my house. I would strongly recommend not using this company
- Bob's BlacktopWe hired this company to replace our asphalt driveway in 2018. Bob personally guaranteed us the new driveway would be 3 inches thick. They removed the old material then layed down new in September. The following March we had numerous potholes appearing once the frost came out of the ground. The material was less than 1/2 inch in most places. I sent Bob pictures and called him in March 2019. He told us he would come back out and take care of it. It is now 15 months later and he still has not been back. He no longer accepts my phone calls but does reply to text messages saying he will take care of it. We were not given a quote prior to the work nor given a receipt once it was done and paid for. I would definitely NOT hire or recommend this company to anyone. We will be heading to small claims court to try and reclaim our $7000.00
- Bob's BlacktopGot estimate. contractor never showed on scheduled date. when they did arrive they just muttered around for a couple of hours and left promising to return. Two days later an investigator from the state child support enforcement division arrived and showed me several pictures of employees from Bobs questioning whether or not these individuals were working for Bobs Blacktop. Apparently employees are paid under the table in order to avoid paying child support. Job was canceled and completed by another contracto
Driveway Pavers in Muscatine
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that serves Iowa and Illinois. If you can think it, we will figure out a way to create it for you at an honest price and great customer service. We have several financing options available for almost every type of credit risk. We offer several promotions throughout the year for both product and financingRecent Review:Olde Town Roofing was very responsive to all of our questions and requests! We worked with Jonah specifically. He worked along side our insurance company to make sure everything was covered after we had hail damage to our roof and gutters. Their work looks fantastic, their crew was professional, fast, and picked up after themselves really well! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family! 5/5 starKalie P.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional concrete experience, we are here to address your concrete project needs.Recent Review:Nick and his crew were fantastic. He completed the job in a couple days. He was very accommodating through the whole process and has a friendly professional attitude. I would recommend him and also be available to show my projecGary P.
- Business Description:The main purpose of our business is to satisfy the needs of residential and commercial customers as emphasized in the paragraphs below.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
- Business Description:Owner is on every job-site. No sub-contractors are used. Jobs are typically priced per square ft. Payment Terms: 30-50% material deposit, remainder due upon job completion. We are tied into industry leading suppliers/manufacturers. We consistently attend education training, seminars, etc. We are experts in coatings for residential homeowners and commercial property owner
- Business Description:We are a small, local, family business. We strive to give our customers top of the line, quality workmanship. All of our work has a one year warranty. We have very competitive pricing. You deal directly with the owner when we come for estimates, which are always free
- Business Description:We are a concrete company established in iowa city,iowa offering our service in all kind of concrete
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 35 years servicing the quad cities and surrounding areas. We have built a reputation for using the highest quality products and best labor in the area to leave all of our customers satisfied. We have received awards and accolades from local to national levels including our A+ BBB rating. We feel that our excellence in the home improvement industry is unsurpassed. We are a family owned and family operated business with some of the best professionals in the are..Recent Review:The estimator had to reschedule once and was then late to the rescheduled appointment. It was during a high-need time in our area, so that may have been an anomaly. He took a look and gave my husband advice on repairing it himself because it wouldn't meet the minimum of $350.00 for the company to come out. We're thinking about having the chimney stack taken down and the roof patched/repaired, so we'll call them back then to replace some shingles and patch that part of the roof. <br /Annie T.
- Business Description:Since 1991, Heuer Construction, Inc. has been serving commercial and residential clients in Muscatine, IA and the surrounding areas. As a fully licensed paving construction company, we are able to assist a variety of clients with all of their concrete and pavement needs. Our team strives to complete every job on time and within the budget we have set. We work one-on-one with every client to ensure that the paving job is completed to their exact specifications. No job is too big or too small f..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Muscatine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!