If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Eldridge, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Eldridge
- Bob's BlacktopThe price was fair. Work and quality was EXCELLENT! Would hire again. I am recommending them to do our Church parking lot.
- Seven Hills PavingIt went well. Informative and professional estimate. Professional service on site - good clean up. Started job and kept going until it was done. I was pleased with the quality of the work. Billing and payment was in accordance with estimates. I would use them again.
- Bob's BlacktopI contacted Bobs Blacktop on aug. 7 2012 to get a bid for my driveway. Bob himself came out did the bid and set up a time for them to come do the driveway. They showed up on time and were very professional and got the job done when they said they would. I have another property that i hope to get done this year and i am going to have Bobs Blacktop do it for me
- Seven Hills PavingThe work should be performed next week (hopefully I can edit the review, I'm just on here doing other reviews now). This was the only business of five I contacted who called me back, but it took two weeks for the response to my inquiry. I know pavers are busy with big commercial jobs, but I'd appreciate a prompt response to my calls. Jeff finally came out about a week later and was nice and professional. It took a couple weeks to get the quote, which we accepted via fax, then maybe two weeks went by and no contact. My husband finally called and the office staff said they're running behind, apologized for the delay, and said they'd be ready for us in about two weeks. So it's slow going, but hopefully the work will be done next week
- Bob's BlacktopOur neighbors had the company pave their personal driveway. Because bob's blacktop was already there, we were told that they could go down the lane and blacktop it for $1000. For a $1000 they did a little more then half, we all understood that it would be the whole lane. The lane look so bad that people that came to our house commented on how bad it looked. For an extra $500 would come back and finish. That extra $500 looks worse then the first part that they did. The worst part is that the crew threw they garbage out along our lane. I had to pick up 4 mtn dew bottles and 2 bags of chips---both times they came out
- Asphalt Maintenace & SealcoatingThey were eager to do the job and came when they said they were going to. The problem: They spattered black asphalt on the base of my stucco house (where it borders the driveway). They made no effort to protect the house when they applied sealcoat. I called Jack Stogsdill (owner) four times and asked him to repair the issue. Four times, he said he would "send his son tomorrow" or (last call) "would personally be right over himself." No one ever showed and now I am facing a $400 bill to have the sealcoat removed from my house. I would strongly recommend not using this company
- Bob's BlacktopAttempted to hire this contractor for a large residential driveway. Quote was provided and the contractor was given the green light. The contractor advised me of the date he would do the job and then didn't show up or call. He would not return phone calls. I finally made contact and he advised that he would probably do the job the following week. No such luck. Again, I tried to make contact with the contractor to no avail. After a month and a half I finally gave up. Maybe the contractor considers residential jobs a low priority. I can understand this, but one would think he should have had the courtesy and professionalism to return a simple phone call and inform me of this. My advice.............Good Luc
- Bob's BlacktopWe hired this company to replace our asphalt driveway in 2018. Bob personally guaranteed us the new driveway would be 3 inches thick. They removed the old material then layed down new in September. The following March we had numerous potholes appearing once the frost came out of the ground. The material was less than 1/2 inch in most places. I sent Bob pictures and called him in March 2019. He told us he would come back out and take care of it. It is now 15 months later and he still has not been back. He no longer accepts my phone calls but does reply to text messages saying he will take care of it. We were not given a quote prior to the work nor given a receipt once it was done and paid for. I would definitely NOT hire or recommend this company to anyone. We will be heading to small claims court to try and reclaim our $7000.00
- Bob's BlacktopGot estimate. contractor never showed on scheduled date. when they did arrive they just muttered around for a couple of hours and left promising to return. Two days later an investigator from the state child support enforcement division arrived and showed me several pictures of employees from Bobs questioning whether or not these individuals were working for Bobs Blacktop. Apparently employees are paid under the table in order to avoid paying child support. Job was canceled and completed by another contracto
Driveway Pavers in Eldridge
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that serves Iowa and Illinois. If you can think it, we will figure out a way to create it for you at an honest price and great customer service. We have several financing options available for almost every type of credit risk. We offer several promotions throughout the year for both product and financingRecent Review:Olde Town Roofing was very responsive to all of our questions and requests! We worked with Jonah specifically. He worked along side our insurance company to make sure everything was covered after we had hail damage to our roof and gutters. Their work looks fantastic, their crew was professional, fast, and picked up after themselves really well! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family! 5/5 starKalie P.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional concrete experience, we are here to address your concrete project needs.Recent Review:They were a good company. Their work was really good. They did a good work. They were cheaper than the others.Kim R.
- Business Description:Owner is on every job siteRecent Review:We hired this company to replace our asphalt driveway in 2018. Bob personally guaranteed us the new driveway would be 3 inches thick. They removed the old material then layed down new in September. The following March we had numerous potholes appearing once the frost came out of the ground. The material was less than 1/2 inch in most places. I sent Bob pictures and called him in March 2019. He told us he would come back out and take care of it. It is now 15 months later and he still has not been back. He no longer accepts my phone calls but does reply to text messages saying he will take care of it. We were not given a quote prior to the work nor given a receipt once it was done and paid for. I would definitely NOT hire or recommend this company to anyone. We will be heading to small claims court to try and reclaim our $7000.00Jeff S.
- Business Description:Xtreme Rovations is a green, licensed, bonded, and insured full service locally owned and family operated renovation company. Our mission is to listen to your needs, evaluate the logistics, and provide uncomparible service. Schedule your appointment today to discuss how our family can maximize your home improvements/maintenance while keeping all your needs and wants in focus
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 35 years servicing the quad cities and surrounding areas. We have built a reputation for using the highest quality products and best labor in the area to leave all of our customers satisfied. We have received awards and accolades from local to national levels including our A+ BBB rating. We feel that our excellence in the home improvement industry is unsurpassed. We are a family owned and family operated business with some of the best professionals in the are..Recent Review:The installers did a great job, were very professional and were punctual. Previously we had them install a new picture window and sliding glass door. We have used this company for siding and roofing and have been pleased with their products and service and would highly recommend them. As far as price - I believe you get what you pay for and they were comparable to other companies. They have a good productDiane R.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
- Business Description:The main purpose of our business is to satisfy the needs of residential and commercial customers as emphasized in the paragraphs below.
- Business Description:Owner is on every job-site. No sub-contractors are used. Jobs are typically priced per square ft. Payment Terms: 30-50% material deposit, remainder due upon job completion. We are tied into industry leading suppliers/manufacturers. We consistently attend education training, seminars, etc. We are experts in coatings for residential homeowners and commercial property owner
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:We are a small, local, family business. We strive to give our customers top of the line, quality workmanship. All of our work has a one year warranty. We have very competitive pricing. You deal directly with the owner when we come for estimates, which are always free
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Long Grove
- Le Claire
- Rock Island
- De Witt
- Rapids City
- East Moline
- Port Byron
- Carbon Cliff
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
driveway paving contractors in Eldridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bob's Blacktop14328 250th St N
- Bob's Blacktop
- John DeWeese Electric and General Contracting1231 11th Avenue
- John DeWeese Electric and General Contracting
- Meyer Innovations Inc1485 41st St
- Meyer Innovations Inc
- Olde Town Roofing712 18th Ave
- Olde Town Roofing
- SealwizePO Box 542
- TVC Improvements, Inc.628 E 13th St
- TVC Improvements, Inc.
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100