There’s no good way to squash the fear that comes with discovering a termite infestation. But putting together a list of next steps could help you feel more in control. Here are some tips on how to minimize termite damage and prevent further problems.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Davenport, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Davenport
- Mosquito Joe of the Quad CitiesThis is our first year with Mosquito Joe after some conversations with other neighbors that use them. We heard nothing but great things about how their yard is so much better and how they can enjoy it without getting eaten up. So this year after getting ate up by mosquitoes fairly early we took the jump and have had two services so far and we have gotten one bite on any of us. I definitely recommend and hope more neighbors jump on the bandwagon to help our neighborhood become even better
- Mosquito Joe of the Quad CitiesMosquito Joe is definitely a worthwhile investment. The treatments work. What more can I say. This year, we had zero mosquito problems. I realize that this year the mosquito problem was minimal anyway in our area but from past experience, I can say again...the treatments work! Our technician is awesome. Couldn't ask for a nicer guy and he is very thorough. I hope Mosquito Joe never loses him. Bottom line...great company, great service and great people
- One Twenty IncEverything went great and 120 inc. gave us a checklist with pre and post remediation instructions to make sure things went smoothly and that our pest issue was resolved. 100% satisfied and would definitely recommend.
- THYMET PEST CONTROLI called 2 other companies in the Quad Cities & their prices were OUTRAGEOUS!! I contacted Thymet & they came out the next day. Prices were very reasonable & haven't seen a single ant in my home since. The wasps are gone & haven't come back to those nests. I will definitely be calling them again if anymore problems in the future
- THYMET PEST CONTROLWhile old termite activity was found, no current activity was found. After a very careful inspection no services were needed. Would trust them with any pest control issues. Prompt, polite, very professional.
- KENNEY'S PEST CONTROLKenney's is fabulous!! It has been well over two months now and I HAVE NOT SEEN even one ANT! I have not had to call for any type of re-treatments - although I really should call him to THANK him personally, as I am finally enjoying a summer without ants!
- Advantage Tree Services LLCAdvantage Tree Service did a superb job. The crew were experts in their line of work. Very respectful and courteous. After each job they cleaned up everything. We would recommend Advantage Tree Service to all our friends and family.
- Terminix - Davenport -Termite & Pest ControlWe had a pest issue, and were able to schedule a free consultation the following day. We were given a time slot, and they did show up within that time. Cecil, the technician, and his boss both were there. It was determined that we would need their services, so we could schedule spraying to happen the following day (I appreciated the quick turn-around time). The technician that came out, got here around the time approximated. He was very friendly, and gave us some good tips. The reason we went with them was because they were willing to do a free consultation, rather than charging $89 to come out and inspect. Also, after given the service fee, it was lower than the other place we were looking at. The warranty given was a HUGE factor as well. They will seemily stand behind their product. (Have yet to see since we just got sprayed, but I will assume the best). **I was told that if you get the free consultation, you will get a better price than just contracting them to come and spray over the phone (through their call center)
- Terminix - Davenport -Termite & Pest ControlIt has worked fine. We had a policy with them that we picked up 30 years ago when we moved into our house. It is an insurance policy in case we have termites. They had termites in the house when we moved in. It is not cheap but it is not cheap to pay for a house that is infested. We've never had any service done other than the inspections. They are nice people and they do a thorough job of looking at where termites might come
- P A W S Pest & Wildlife ServiceThe service went well and we were very happy that he came back and re-sprayed after the rain. We have seen rabbits the last few weeks in our yard; but only enough to go through our yard and go to the neighbors; as they are no longer digging holes and staying. We would recommend P.A.W.S. to anyone wanting an affordable and honest rodent control contractor
Pest Control Companies in Davenport
- Business Description:Mosquito Joe of the Quad Cities makes outside fun again by providing outdoor mosquito, tick and flea control for residential and commercial properties throughout our area. Our trained and Iowa certified technicians provide customized barrier treatments that work right away - and keep working for weeks. Because a backyard is a terrible thing to waste. Mosquito Joe of the Quad Cities not only works to protect families and pets at home, but also offers solutions for municipalities, parks, busine..Recent Review:This is our first year with Mosquito Joe after some conversations with other neighbors that use them. We heard nothing but great things about how their yard is so much better and how they can enjoy it without getting eaten up. So this year after getting ate up by mosquitoes fairly early we took the jump and have had two services so far and we have gotten one bite on any of us. I definitely recommend and hope more neighbors jump on the bandwagon to help our neighborhood become even betterAmy H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:On 3/26 I called the company asking if they could help me with an issue I had at a duplex of a racoon in the attic. They gave me a quote of $350 to get rid of racoon and advised I needed some repairs done estimate was $1200. I paid the $350 as required I asked when I needed to do the repairs they said to wait until they were done with trapping; they would keep me posted. Weeks went by nobody called me I called the office several times until I got a call back saying they were putting traps outside. I was very specific my issue was inside, Well one month later now they tell me I need to get the repairs done in order for them to do the trapping. I hired a maintenance person who did the job and now the company called me it was not done properly and they were done with me I needed to have hire them because only they knew how to do the job. So they never helped me and kept my $35ANDRESSA N.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience. We have strong ties to the community. We offer seasonal promotions as as well as senior discounts. We except cash or check no credit/debit cards please. We offer exceptional service at a low prices. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and our phones are always answeredRecent Review:they were quick to respond to the call, came on time, and did a good check of the attic. Only wished he came prepared with the mice poison since he had to come back the second time to do it. <br /> Can't comment on the solution yet as time will tell if the poison gets rid of the mice over time. <br /> Overall, satisfied with the service provided so far. <br /George L.
- Business Description:River Valley Wildlife Specialists is a locally owned company in the Quad Cities. We specialize in nuisance wildlife control for your home or business, licensed in both Iowa and Illinois. Common animals trapped include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, coyotes and ground hogs. We also can provide predator solutions for farmers and land owners, rough fish removal for ponds, and habitat improvements. Both Jesse and Jason have been trapping their whole lives. Jesse has been a nuisance wildlif..Recent Review:We hired them to remove attic insulation, treat the attic, and blow in new insulation. Very happy with the work. We also had them insulate our crawl space (per an energy audit by our power company).Doug T.
- Business Description:Branch number - 526. Additional DBAs - Orkin LLC, Orkin Inc.Recent Review:Extremely pleased! They had a reasonable "first-time" call and Mike, the rep, is exceptionally professional. Before he knocked on my door, he had already identified 3 types of ants that could cause trouble.Lawrence U.
- Business Description:Advanced Pest Solutions, Inc. is owned & operated by Tim Sullivan, who started his company on April 1, 2001. Tim has been in the Pest Control Industry in one capacity or another since 1978. Advanced Pest Solutions, Inc. has a business philosophy of providing their customers with honest, accurate information and value-added, environmentally balanced solutions, which are time proven, year after year. By taking the focus off production and putting it squarely on providing superior customer serv..Recent Review:Advanced Pest solutions was hired by the seller in a home I am purchasing. I contacted the office to adress safety concerns with the product used to treat a flea infestation as I have 2 small children i have made 3 phone calls and have yet to receive an answer. Although his office staff is friendly they lack knowledge of the products used and defer questioning to the owner Tim who fails to return calls. I would strongly discourage anyone from hiring this company thier costumer services is seriously lackinmarie s.
- Business Description:Qc Pest Control is a New Company with the latest Eco friendly products offering 24hr emergency care, business operation hours, 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday thru Friday and 8:00am to Noon on Saturday. We have an array of knowledge thru our IPM program to combat and protect your home from un wanted invader, leaving you with a peace of mind knowing your family and home is safe and pest free!
- Business Description:cash, credit card , online bill payRecent Review:They were very punctual, professional, and nice to work with. They did not charge me.Helen P.
- Business Description:Quality Pest Control Technician Servicing the QC Area & Surrounding Areas 😁 Friendly Pricing 😁
- Business Description:15 years of experience. We specialize in Residential and Commercial tree pruning, tree trimming, tree health care, removal, shrub, fertilizer, weed control, fertilization & pesticide application. We also sell mulch and firewood!Recent Review:They didn't show up and lied about when you can trim trees, and how to treat them. Be very cautious dealing with this organization!!John T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
If you’ve recently noticed damage to the wooden parts of the home, you may be dealing with termites. The only way to find out is to get a termite inspection. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the final cost of a termite inspection varies.
You try to make your home a welcoming space, but not to creepy crawlies. But if carpet beetles have invaded your home, it doesn’t take them long to start causing trouble. We’ll show you how to identify carpet beetle damage and what to do next.
Find pest exterminators in
- Rock Island
- East Moline
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
- Carbon Cliff
- Le Claire
- Taylor Ridge
- Rapids City
- Long Grove
- Port Byron
pest exterminators in Davenport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CURTIS PEST CONTROL5710 63RD AVE W
- CURTIS PEST CONTROL
- Iowa-Illinois Termite & Pest Control, Inc3909 Marquette St
- Iowa-Illinois Termite & Pest Control, Inc
- KENNEY'S PEST CONTROL3156 AVENUE OF THE CITIES
- KENNEY'S PEST CONTROL
- Lawn Experts7224 Jebens ave
- Lawn Experts
- Orkin Pest Control501 W 76th St
- Orkin Pest Control
- River Valley Wildlife Specialists LLCPO Box 430
- River Valley Wildlife Specialists LLC