You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Davenport, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Davenport
- LOWE'SDO NOT RECOMMEND THEM FOR FENCE INSTALL or ANY PURCHASE, Fence install lied to my face, their installer started installing fence before purchasing the orange permit cops were called and it was halted. Lowes & install had WRONG FENCE CODES had me believing i was being discriminated against but they had the wrong codes the whole time. They left a mess in my drive for EIGHT MONTHS they would only return part of the fence and then refused to reimburse for the half of a fence they erected when they WERE NEVER SUPPOSE TO CHARGE DELIVER OR ERECT FENCE WITHOUT PERMIT APPROVAL. THEIR EXECUTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS UNHELPFUL & WILL COVER UP THEIR UNETHICAL CONDUCT!!! THEY WILL INTENTIONALLY KEEP YOU FROM FROM BEING ABLE TO TALK TO MANAGEMENT FOR HELP. Horrible business ethics and I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN!!!!!! DISHONEST COMPANY!!
- The Fence GuysI DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM FOR FENCE INSTALL they started installing fence before purchasing the orange permit so cops were called and it was halted, they then purchased the actual legal permit days later. They went off a generic email that was not an official legal document at first. Lowes & this installer had WRONG FENCE CODES had me believing I was being discriminated against but they had the wrong codes the whole time. They left a mess in my drive for EIGHT MONTHS that I had to clean up BY MYSELF (heavy material) and refused to reimburse anything for the half of a fence they erected even though I was left with a half erected fence that was never enclosed, pretty much unusable as a result of carelessness. I was never offered any reimbursement or discount on the part erected even though I would had never purchased any of it had the permit been looked into 2 1/2 months prior (MAY 14, 2020) by the fence installer LIKE I WAS PROMISED on May 14, 2020 2pm by the owner of the guys fence company. I was put into a predicament July 24, 2020 when I found out they hadn't looked into the permit until July 22, 2020 up to that point i believed the fence was approved going off the promise it would be looked into within 1 week from May 14, 2020. This carelessness by not doing as promised caused me substantial stress and a fence uncompleted. Horrible situation I wish on no one
- Sampson FenceGreat! I left for work at 7:30 am & when I got home around 5:30 the fence was up, yard was cleaned & the workers were gone. My neighbors commented the professionalism of the workers. I've had several comments from people walking by how pretty our fence is.
- Scott County Fence CoGreat- they came out right away and gave an estimate, had utilities marked and had it all done in a few days. They did great work- the owner was there and they were on time and professional. Looks perfect.
- Sampson FenceOld wooden fence removed and replace with vinyl fence. They were lowest of 2 estimates and did fast and professional installation.
- Scott County Fence CoThey came out and put the posts in cement and came out a couple days later and installed the fence. They were done before we knew it!
- GRAHAM REMODELING INCThe original fence was around $8,000 and the repair was around $300. The owner does all the work himself. We called him to do the outdoor work because he did such good work on the inside. He originally was the van in front of me driving down the street and I saw his number and jotted it down. He was wonderful to work with. He is very nice and pays attention to detail. He gets it done right. We will be using him again for additional work
- S & V Fence And Deck Co.Bruce suggested instead of replacing 2 runs of fence on an incline that I berm the area where the fencing is naturally higher. Company could have just put in 2 new pieces of fence, but the problem would have been the same. I have a small dog and will start fostering in the spring and wanted to be sure they wouldn't get out. Company could have just installed the new fencing, made the money, and I would have continued to block the holes. Bruce listened to my concerns, suggested an alternative, and was totally courteous. The men who installed the new posts (I wanted new posts) in concrete were able to pull down some of the adjoining fencing the anchors had pushed up. There was not much of the bottom of fence to block. The gate is straight now and opens both ways and the new poles are much stronger sunk in concrete. They were able to finish the job in about an hour. They worked hard and were professional and courteous besides. Cleaned everything up. Great reps of S and V Fence. The job got done earlier than my original appointment due to a cancellation allowing some smaller jobs to get done. Bruce called me first thing in the morning to get me on the list. S and V Fence went above and beyond to take care of my fencing needs and save me money. All A's in my book
- ARCHER'S DECK & FENCINGThe entire experience was fantastic. We were in a bit of a pinch as we had just adopted a new dog from the local humane society and he quickly realized he could jump our old wire fence with no problem. Roger Archer came out on a Sunday to give us an estimate (which was literally more than $1200 less than a quote from a Lowes' installer) and had a contract to us early that week. We sent in a down payment and they came and performed all services quickly and professionally. They even started the job about half a week sooner than originally estimated and came out on a Saturday morning to finish up the job. The fence is perfect, and the dog can no longer escape. Archer's Deck and Fence gets our highest recommendation for quality, value, professionalism and service
- CREATIVE DECKS & FENCEI called several fencing companies to come out and give me advice and an estimate of costs. Creative Decks and Fence was the only company who returned my call. I spoke to an employee and she said the owner would come by on Thursday. The next day the owner stopped by on his way home from completing a job. He was nicely dressed despite the heat, personable, spoke on my level and walked the fenced yard with me, offering suggestions and letting me know what he could and couldn't do for us. He calculated the cost, said that he and his crew could finish it up that day if I would like. He returned to his shop, and the crew followed him back to our house. They worked for a couple of hours, I paid them, and they were gone. The work is perfect, their attitudes were very easy, and I cannot be happier that they were the company we hired. I would use them again in a heartbeat
Fencing Contractors in Davenport
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that serves Iowa and Illinois. If you can think it, we will figure out a way to create it for you at an honest price and great customer service. We have several financing options available for almost every type of credit risk. We offer several promotions throughout the year for both product and financingRecent Review:Olde Town Roofing was very responsive to all of our questions and requests! We worked with Jonah specifically. He worked along side our insurance company to make sure everything was covered after we had hail damage to our roof and gutters. Their work looks fantastic, their crew was professional, fast, and picked up after themselves really well! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family! 5/5 starKalie P.
- Business Description:I am prepared to dive into any project your looking to have completed or have done. I do remodeling and handyman repairs or your honey list for your home or business. No repair to small. I have over 35 years of experience. I take great care in all I do. I am a hard working independent and no subcontractors are used. I always keep home owners up-to-date on repairs as it progresses. I have fair rates for top quality craftsmanship! Please visit the photos of previous work on my profile. I have r..Recent Review:Steve responded promptly to my request for Quote on work needed unlike several others I'd contacted. He came out and provided a Quote on everything asked for and gave me an good explanation on what the jobs would take and how he'd go about it. He quoted all jobs and gave me a schedule within a week of when he could come out and do everything. Steve was out as scheduled performed all the work (except the Deck which was scheduled for the next day) with no assistance needed from us and very professionally. The next day was washed out due to rain and as soon as we had a break in the weather Steve showed up again, went right to work and finished the last job once again better than we hoped we'd get. Steve is a Professional and does exactly what he says he'll do. We are very happy to find him and even happier about the work he did for usJoe W.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Your Satisfaction is Our Priority. With over 20 years of experience in home improvement including windows, siding, and roofing, we’re ready to ensure your upgrade is just right. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Locally Owned for over 20 yearsRecent Review:There’s no doubt that it’s the perfect choice! I am definitely loving the new tub that’s perfect for my hot bath sessions. I’ll surely hire them again.Sarah H.
- Business Description:Building fences isn't a once-in-awhile job for us. We've been building fences for more than 35 years and our crews have the experience to make sure your fence will provide years of maintenance-free service. We've also got a great selection of styles to fit any home, and any safety or security need. Approximately 50 mile radius from quad cities service area
- Business Description:Owner operated
- Business Description:My philosophy is that I always treat my clients the way I would want to be treated. My services include taking the client shopping to pick out materials, and picking up purchased materials at no cost to the client. I also make sure the work-site it always cleaned up at the end of the day, so there is no mess for the client to come home to. I follow up with the client after the job is complete to see if there are questions or concerns
- Business Description:Leffler Construction is a General Contractor company. We are licensed as General Contractor and do not carry a plumbing or electrical license. We are fully insured and bonded in Illinois. We specialize in Home Improvement Needs
- Business Description:We are a small, local, family business. We strive to give our customers top of the line, quality workmanship. All of our work has a one year warranty. We have very competitive pricing. You deal directly with the owner when we come for estimates, which are always free
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Rock Island
- East Moline
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
- Carbon Cliff
- Le Claire
- Taylor Ridge
- Rapids City
- Long Grove
- Port Byron
fence companies in Davenport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Above & Beyond Landscape/ Fencing5416 N Linwood Ave
- ABRAHAM'S LUXURY KITCHEN & BATH227 30th Ave
East Moline, Illinois
- Advanced Remodeling Concepts, INC.75 Main Ave.
- All Star Home Services106 Mulberry St Mulberry street
- ARCHER'S DECK & FENCING1035 Kammerer Ct.
- Above & Beyond Landscape/ Fencing
- Dennisons920 5th Ave West
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Leffler Construction4828 207th St North
PORT BYRON, Illinois
- Leffler Construction
- Quality Home Remoldeling1836 1/2 Rockingham Rd.
- Quality Home Remoldeling
- TVC Improvements, Inc.628 E 13th St
- TVC Improvements, Inc.
- Wold Brothers home services
- Wold Brothers home services