Does your carpet need a good scrubbing? Consider calling in a professional carpet cleaner. Here’s everything you can expect from the carpet cleaning process.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Chariton, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Chariton
- Leo's Carpet DoctorI've hired twice and will continue to hire. The work preformed was great. The estimate was extremely reasonable.
- Leo's Carpet DoctorAmazing he took all the stains out of my carpets from my two kids! Also the side of my couch has never looked better! Definitely recommend!
- Super Kleen Carpet CleaningOur home needed carpets cleaned before our grandkids began crawling, so I called Super Kleen Carpets. Mark Stalder was great. He worked with our schedule, arrived when he said he would, and he and his son worked very hard with fantastic results. Mark used his black light to identify troublesome spots that needed extra treatment. Not only do the carpets look like new, the house smells better as well, and the price was very reasonable. I will use them again and highly recommend Super Kleen Carpets for any carpet cleaning job
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningI FELT IT WAS A FAIR AND HONEST PRICE FOR EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED DONE. JUST JIM'S DEMEANOR LET YOU KNOW HE WAS NOT GOING TO TRY TO SELL ME SOMETHING I DIDN'T NEED, AND HE DID A GREAT JOB.
- DurachemThey usually run a special from spring and fall and that is usually I get. I have not had a spot that they have not been able to remove. It is done really well and they their prices are very comparable. I live 35-miles outside of the metro area. It is very rural and they do not charge me extra to come out like trip fee or anything like that. They always are very accommodating with me. We do not move the furniture every time and they are willing to help with that if need be at least cleaning an area then they would be sliding the couch over, cleaning under the couch, and putting it back. I appreciate that they do that. I guess that is built to their estimate or they are willing to at least do it. Travis and I actually become friends. I have had them out there. He is the owner as well as he does a lot of the work himself. He is very personable and always willing to go the extra mile which I think he does a lot when you deal with the owner. If I remember right, they were slightly late but only by 15 minutes to maybe half-an-hour which really is not unusual because I am much further out than people expected. It takes longer than they think it will. They usually call back when I set-up an appointment with them within a few days. Because of my location, sometimes it is a week or so before they can get out here because they got to allot more time. For where I am compared to other companies, that is sometimes takes them to come out here for a long time. I think their response time is great
- CARPET WIZARDThe first time I used Dan's services was about 6-7 years ago. I had a rental that the tenants had left the carpet so dirty (the tan carpet looked almost black) that I thought I would have to replace it. In the past I had always done my own carpet cleaning with a rental machine. Before replacing the carpet I thought I would try to have it professionally cleaned. I called Carpet Wizard and WOW was I amazed! Not only did he save the carpet but it looked almost like new. Since then I have used Carpet Wizard between tenants and in my own house. I quit renting the "rug doctor" machines because this was so much better. I highly recommend Carpet Wizard to anyone wanting their carpets cleaned
- CARPET WIZARDI have trusted Dan to clean my carpets for more than 10 years. He is always prompt, professional, and does an excellent job. I would strongly recommend Carpet Wizard as a very good choice.
- CARPET WIZARDHe was on time and reasonably priced. He does a great job and it doesn't take him that long. He is very neat & careful when working. I told him where the bad spots were & he cleaned them beautifully.
- CARPET WIZARDDan does great work, responsive, punctual and he really cares about the quality of the job. I would highly recommend using Dan for your carpet and cleaning needs.
Last update on August 16, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Chariton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Steam cleaning and dry cleaning your carpets can remove the dirt and grime and prolong your carpet’s life. Steam cleaning is best if you have allergies and want to remove deep-down dirt, while dry cleaning is best for spot cleaning and drying time.
Keeping your carpet looking new and clean means taking the time to revive carpet pile, which is a combination of the type, length and thickness of its fibers.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Melcher Dallas,
- Saint Charles,
- Prairie City,
- Pleasant Hill,
- West Des Moines,
carpet cleaners in Chariton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Absolute Cleaning Systems512 N B St
Albia, Iowa 52531
- Absolute Cleaning Systems
- NACHO CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING6014 Morningside Ave
Sioux City, Iowa 51106
- NACHO CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
- Randys Carpets & Interiors5454 Center Point Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
- Randys Carpets & Interiors
- Simply Clean and Restoration, LLC1770 Lainson Ave
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
- Simply Clean and Restoration, LLC
- The Handymanns2000 130th Ave
Murray, Iowa 50174
- The Handymanns
- WPSI15752 Habben Rd
STERLING, Illinois 61081
Carpet cleaners that service Chariton
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.