From washing walls to deep cleaning carpets, house cleaners offer plenty of additional cleaning services that you may not realize.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Chariton, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Chariton
- E'Salvio Cleaning SolutionsWent great they cleaned my rental very well! Was extremely surprised they were able to get it as clean as they did in the time they quoted. It looks great thank you guys!!!
- Purple Cow Cleaners LLCThese guys were fantastic! Last minute cleaning need for a house party and they did a great job! My guests were very impressed by how the house looked thank you guys!!!
- Neat Pals Cleaning ServicesVery professional and their attention to detail was great! would highly recommend this cleaning service I will most certainly be using them again!
- Shirley Clean, LLCAlways satisfied with the work. If there is an issue it is remedied immediately and is flexible with additional duties ie cleaning inside of fridge oven. Good communication
- Shirley Clean, LLCAmazing service that always leaves my home sparkling! Trustworthy, reliable and all around wonderful! We love Shirley Clean!
- MERRY MAIDSMy mother (homeowner) was in ill health, and had severe respiratory problems. Merry Maids was very considerate of the products they used, and tried to minimize any discomfort she might experience before it became an issue. The ladies that came were always on time, hard workers, and open to any questions or concerns Mom might have. They consistently did a good job, and I would (and have) recommend their services
- Vakulskas House CleaningCori did an outstanding job! Our house was spotless and smelled great! She is worth every penny and we plan to have her come once per week. She is very nice and very professional. She does an outstanding job!
- Vakulskas House CleaningCori does a great job! She is thorough and careful. I trust her, and appreciate her help. Highly recommended.
- Lyn Olson CleaningLyn and her team came out to the house and cleaned the whole house (1000sqft) before I moved in. They did the popcorn ceilings, base broads, inside cupboards and drawers - everything. The rates were fair. It is more than I am used to paying in Portland OR, but I guess there is not enough supply and demand to drive price points down in Burlington IA. They cleaning job was excellent and I was told it was quite a mess. I would like her team to clean my house regularly , but I think she mentioned that they do mostly commercial work now
- Helping Hands HousekeepingThe bathroom us spectacular. My wood floors are beautiful. Everything is fabulous. I highly recommend her. Prices are reasonable
Last update on November 10, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Chariton
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
There are plenty of natural air-freshener options that will keep your home smelling just as wonderful without the hidden addition of toxic chemicals.
Fast-track your way to a clean bathroom with this 13-step bathroom cleaning checklist. All you need are five minutes and some basic supplies.
Find house cleaning services in
- Melcher Dallas,
- Saint Charles,
- Prairie City,
- Pleasant Hill,
- West Des Moines,
House Cleaning Companies in Chariton, IA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Absolute Cleaning Systems512 N B St
Albia, Iowa 52531
- Absolute Cleaning Systems
- CAPTAIN CLEAN1308 ALBIA RD P.O. BOX 917
Ottumwa, Iowa 52501
- CAPTAIN CLEAN
- Ducts In A Row939 Main St
Pella, Iowa 50219
- Ducts In A Row
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Krispy Klean202 E Walnut St
Ogden, Iowa 50212
- Krispy Klean
- Simply Clean and Restoration, LLC1770 Lainson Ave
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
- Simply Clean and Restoration, LLC
House cleaners that service Chariton
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.