Simply Clean and Restoration, LLC

With Angi since June 2012

Simply Clean and Restoration is dedicated to offering the highest quality cleaning and restoration services available in northern Iowa....

Handy House Cleaning

01/15/2016

Description of Work
We had an unfortunate attempted murder with a LOT of blood in the house and the car and this company performed a fast and |thorough clean up. Very prompt and courteous and friendly.

09/09/2015

Description of Work
The business called in a very timely manner and made an appt. to clean my carpets in an acceptable time. But they did not show at the time they were supposed to though I got a call a short time later saying they were going to be a little late. They ended up being several hours late because one of the techs put the wrong town in the GPS (or so they told me) and they went in the opposite direction from us for quite a long time before it was discovered, they had told the owner that the GPS malfunctioned. When they finally got there, they figured the bill and though I thought it was very expensive, I paid it. After they left, I checked the bill and they had charged me for the total sq. feet cleaned (ie dollar per square foot instead of $0.38-$0.45/sq. ft. or minimum charge of $150). I immediately called the business and they did call me back later saying that I was correct and they did the cleaning for nothing for all the mistakes they had made that day. They also offered me 50% off another cleaning so I will be taking them up on it. In the end, though I was not happy with the techs and the mistakes that they made, the owner has made good on it and I will give them an opportunity to correct them all. I do very much appreciate the business owner's measures to make me happy and is the reason I will be using them again.

03/23/2015

Came out to our fire and very caring and respectful. Listened to our concerns and worked with our insurance. Left us information every day so we knew what was happening. Great to know it was clean. Another company came in and did not inspect anything! These guys measured the water, humidity and all our walls for smoke. It was a big difference that made us feel that we picked the best choice!

Description of Work
Cleaned upstairs, down stairs, basement and breezeway. They removed all trash, packed up and got our saved belongings cleaned and back to us within two weeks. They made us feel part of the whole process. It made a stressful time more bearable. I don't know what we would have done without them!

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,water damage restoration

01/28/2015

07/30/2014

Description of Work
I worked for the company but don't any more but they are good about what they do and will always try there hardest to make sure your happy and fix it if your not....I don't know much about the pricing tho

09/18/2013

Simply Clean and Restoration did everything they said they would and beyond. The carpets look like new and Simply Clean and Restoration was able to remove the soot stains from the furnace.

Description of Work
Simply Clean and Restoration cleaned our carpets to PERFECTION!. We had a problem with our furnace that caused soot to darken the carpet around the registers. Simply Clean and Restoration was able to COMPLETELY remove it. Our carpets have not looked this good since they were installed in 2007!!.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Leather Cleaning Tile and Grout Cleaning Area Rug Cleaning Air Duct Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning Water Damage Restoration Fire Damage Restoration Janitorial Services Home Cleaning Services Trauma/Crime Scene Clean-Up