NACHO CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

With Angi since November 2010

09/09/2015

Description of Work
carpet cleaning was awesome

12/21/2014

Did a great job. Lols almost new. Very reasonable. Will hide him again.

Description of Work
Clean and put a scotch guard on living room and bedroo

10/28/2014

Nacho and his wife did a very nice job and did what was expected they were able to make the carpet look new again..unfortunately some rust stains did not come out however they did a wonderful job and woud have them back

Description of Work
Cleaned living room carpet, stairs & long hall way

06/06/2014

04/28/2014

Description of Work
I had the entire upper and lower of my home done.Very resonable cost and promt service. I called for an estimate and he provided service on the spot. I will be utilizing his service in the future as well.

10/28/2013

I called about ink stains from an exploded ink pen in shag carpet. He answered and set a prompt appt. He and his wife came on time and worked very hard at several spots that had been set in. They did a great job and were able to get the stain out. He even left extra solution to work at the stain in case it resurfaced. He followed up a few days later to check that it still looked good!

Description of Work
Removed ink stains from carpet

Category carpet cleaners

08/02/2013

I contacted Nacho Cleaning and he promptly came out to my office and stopped at my house for estimate. Told him OK and very next day got all done. Worked on a Saturday, so I did not affect my office hours. Very good prompt service.

Description of Work
Carpet, chairs @ office and @ home.

07/10/2013

After he arrived at the time we had scheduled he got right to work. He was very polite, and respectful of our belongings that were in the area. He also serviced our couches leaving them looking like new.

Description of Work
Nacho carpet cleaning serviced the carpet to my home. Left them looking as well as smelling like new.

Category upholstery cleaning

Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Cleaning.